Male HQ

The Phenomenon of ‘Bud Sex’ Between Straight Men + It’s Just a Bro-Job. No Homo (compiled)

GachiMuchi

On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 9:19 PM, Guest Aaron said:

I once responded to a ONS with a guy, met and had the entire package with him, and we then became "friends" on FB.

A year later, I saw him putting up posts of baby images during (assumedly his wife's) pregnancy, with him singing praises of the baby girl.

OMG, does that mean, I have drilled a married, presumably, straight guy?

It didn't feel different because he responded positively to every kiss, touch, lick and push.

Entire package sia.hahahaha

Yr package inclusive of.......:yuk:

Guest closeted
On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 9:19 PM, Guest Aaron said:

I once responded to a ONS with a guy, met and had the entire package with him, and we then became "friends" on FB.

A year later, I saw him putting up posts of baby images during (assumedly his wife's) pregnancy, with him singing praises of the baby girl.

OMG, does that mean, I have drilled a married, presumably, straight guy?

It didn't feel different because he responded positively to every kiss, touch, lick and push.

Maybe artificial insemination by a closeted gay?

Guest Desperately

No pussy which always available due to women's nature, cock also can when men are desperately horny as in no food, water also can to survive. these act is natural in time of desperation.

• 4 months later...

The Rise of the ‘Bromosexual’ Friendship

Photo
07BROMO1-master768.jpg
Lucas Whitehead, right, and his roommate Ben Moss in Fort Greene, Brooklyn.CreditAndrew White for The New York Times

A recent ad for the Bravo TV show “Shahs of Sunset” finds two of its male stars lazing on lounge chairs at the beach. Amid a scene of scantily clad sun worshipers, the best friends Reza Farahan and Mike Shouhed gaze at different objects of desire: Mr. Farahan at musclebound guys, Mr. Shouhed at voluptuous women.

Their distinct lusts, which may have alienated gay and straight men from each other in the past, inspire the ultimate gesture of fraternal connection: a fist bump.

“Mike and I are so similar,” Mr. Farahan said. “He has been a womanizer and I’ve been a player. In the ad, we’re having a moment, and it’s the same moment. The only difference is that I’m looking at men and he’s looking at women.”

The bond strikes the Irish author Jarlath Gregory as fresh for the culture and familiar to him. His latest novel, “The Organised Criminal,” has at its center a brotherly friendship between a gay man and a straight man.

Continue reading the main story

“That kind of easy relationship would not be credible to a broad audience 10 years ago,” said Mr. Gregory, 38, who is gay. “One of the things my publisher liked about my book was that this friendship was something we haven’t seen much before.”

At least in pop culture we haven’t. Obviously, there have always been friendships between gay men and straight men, but only recently have they become more prominently, and comfortably, represented in TV shows, movies, books and blogs.

There is often a traditionally masculine sense of familiarity at play in these portrayals, exuding a feeling particular enough to suggest its own term: bromosexual relationships.

Their emerging representation contrasts with one that has become a cliché: the connection between a straight woman and her gay male best friend.

The latest media reflection also takes a significant leap from one of its earliest iterations. From 2003 to 2007, “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy” presented gay men as magical beings who functioned as helpers to heterosexual men, schooling them in matters of fashion and home décor while keeping much of their own lives off-screen.

By contrast, the last season of “Scream Queens” found the hunky Nick Jonas presenting himself as a gay frat boy who bonds over golf with his straight fraternity brother and best friend, Chad.

Wing Men

In the recent documentary “Strike a Pose,” about Madonna’s dance troupe from her “Blond Ambition” tour, a key plotline traces the arc of the lone straight dancer from homophobe to a man who becomes emotionally liberated by his many gay friends. Another Bravo series, “Manzo’d With Children,” prominently features the relationship between the heterosexual lead brothers and their gay best friend, who was previously their roommate.

And that network’s most recognizable representative, Andy Cohen, who is gay, rarely misses an opportunity to toast his close kinship with the guitar hero and ultimate ladies man John Mayer.

Mr. Cohen mentions Mr. Mayer no fewer than 14 times in his best-selling book “The Andy Cohen Diaries.” He also wrote an article for Entertainment Weekly last year chronicling their bromosexual exploits. In one outing, during gay pride weekend, they attended a concert by an incarnation of a band both men love, the Grateful Dead.

Mr. Cohen wrote that a friend had texted him: “if I’d celebrated gay pride in any more of a straight way, I’d have had sex with a girl at the Super Bowl.” Another night, Mr. Cohen and Mr. Mayer went to a gay bar, where Mr. Cohen found that his heterosexual pal was the “ultimate wing man.”

“Straight men are very good that way,” said David Toussaint, whose compilation of essays, “Toussaint!,” contains many humorous pieces about sexual identity. “If I’m walking down the street with this young, straight guy I know, and he sees a guy look at me, he’ll say, ‘Go get him!’”

Vin Testa, 26, a math teacher in Washington, D.C., who is also an L.G.B.T. liaison for the district’s public schools, said the changes in relationships between straight and gay men have been so rapid that he sees a significant difference just since he graduated from high school. One of his greatest obstacles in coming out, he said, was something he thinks many gay men share: “the intense fear of losing those masculine friendships we have had.”

As it happened, the main impetus for Mr. Testa to come out in college was discovering that friends from his high school football team were “the ones who most wanted me to do it,” he said. “They were honestly concerned for me.”

Mr. Gregory, the Irish author, thinks that one connecting point for the younger generation is the proliferation of geek culture. “It’s technology, superhero movies, Pokémon Go and even some indie rock,” he said. “They’re all part of an often male culture that young gay guys feel part of, too.”

For men of an older generation, there is more distrust to surmount. “Our traditional way of thinking of relationships with gay and straight men is that they are hostile, even bullying,” said Michael LaSala, 57, the author of “Coming Out, Coming Home: Helping Families Adjust to a Gay or Lesbian Child.” “For that reason, gay men have traditionally not felt comfortable in these relationships.”

Mr. LaSala, who is gay, said he could not imagine being close friends with a straight man when he was in his 20s. In the last few years, however, he has formed a warm bond with Dr. Robert Garfield, 70, a straight man who wrote the book “Breaking the Male Code: Unlocking the Power of Friendship.” The two lecture together on the negative effects of homophobia on straight and gay males.

“My relationship with Michael, and with other gay men, is wonderful for me,” Dr. Garfield said. “It expands me as a human being. There’s a playfulness in talking about sex that I don’t hear from my straight male friends.”

A Balm for Old Wounds

“There’s a sense of a reprieve,” said Odie Lindsey, 45, a straight fiction writer and gulf war veteran, whose new book of short stories, “We Come to Our Senses,” features several gay characters. “With heterosexual male friends, sometimes a subject comes up that will require a particular allegiance to what guys are expected to say and do. That can feel blustery and false. It’s nice not to have to listen to a chorus of people who feel compelled to act the same way.”

For gay men, Mr. LaSala said: “friendships with straight men can be very healing. When you experience a close friendship with a straight guy and that person is very accepting, it’s a balm for some old wounds.”

At the same time, striking contrasts exist in the two worlds. Gay men say it is common for their heterosexual male friends to be jealous of, or at least compelled by, the efficiency and seeming ubiquity of man-on-man hookups.

“Straight guys complain, ‘You can just meet a guy and go home and have sex,’” Mr. Toussaint said. “One hot straight guy I know complains, ‘With a girl, I have to take her out and put on all these airs, when all I want to do is sleep with her and move on.’”

In sex and dating, straight men also have to navigate complex power imbalances between the genders. Gay men can avoid that anxiety.

On the other side, some gay men express jealousy over certain aspects of heterosexual male presentation. “Straight guys can let themselves go and no one cares,” Mr. Gregory said. “Gay men are judging each other worse than women in terms of body shaming.”

If such contrasts create fascination, other distinctions can be damaging. The cliché and lingering suspicion that a gay man may harbor a crush on his straight friend potentially throws off the power balance and erodes trust. “A gay man can worry, ‘What if this guy thinks I’m coming on to him?’” Mr. LaSala said. “‘And what would that mean for the relationship?’”

The writers of “Scream Queens” exorcised that anxiety through satire in a scene that gained traction on YouTube. It portrayed Mr. Jonas’s character conning his way into the bed of his straight best friend. “That kind of crush seems really antique,” said Lucas Whitehead, 29, a straight man who lives in a brownstone in Fort Greene populated by a revolving mix of heterosexual and homosexual males.

Amid his milieu, he reports zero self-consciousness about having gay friends or roommates. Yet disconnects do linger, some of them concerning sex. “I’ll talk to gay friends about the before, not the after,” Mr. Whitehead said.

It’s an attitude echoed by one of his gay roommates, Ben Moss, 25, who said: “I talk with straight guys about what surrounds the sex rather than what we’ve actually done.”

According to Mr. LaSala, many well-meaning straight guys can feel awkward addressing subjects they know they don’t fully understand. He thinks it’s important for straight men to acknowledge the differences.

He relates this to friendships between those of a different race. “Some of us who are white are rightfully accused of being ‘colorblind,’” Mr. LaSala said. “There’s an equivalent for straight men who can be ‘culture blind.’”

Sometimes there is dissonance when one friend finds himself in a group dominated by those of another orientation, rather than connecting one to one. “Listening to bunches of straight guys together is like hearing a foreign tongue,” Mr. Toussaint said. “The language is so strangely impersonal: ‘dude,’ ‘brewskies,’ ‘the game.’ They must feel the same way about the things we talk about.”

At the same time, many men find value in the distinctions.

“I’m happy that I get to live around people who have a different life experience than I do, and I’m happy that they get to be around me,” Mr. Moss said. “A homogeneous experience in friendships isn’t good for anyone.”

Continue following our fashion and lifestyle coverage on Facebook (Styles and Modern Love), Twitter (Styles, Fashion and Weddings) and Instagram.

• 3 weeks later...

The Phenomenon of ‘Bud Sex’ Between Straight Rural Men

By Jesse Singal

15-bud-sex.w710.h473.jpg

Photo: Hero Images Inc./Getty Images/Hero Images

A lot of men have sex with other men but don’t identify as gay or bisexual. A subset of these men who have sex with men, or MSM, live lives that are, in all respects other than their occasional homosexual encounters, quite straight and traditionally masculine — they have wives and families, they embrace various masculine norms, and so on. They are able to, in effect, compartmentalize an aspect of their sex lives in a way that prevents it from blurring into or complicating their more public identities. Sociologists are quite interested in this phenomenon because it can tell us a lot about how humans interpret thorny questions of identity and sexual desire and cultural expectations.

Last year, NYU Press published the fascinating book Not Gay: Sex Between Straight White Men by the University of California, Riverside, gender and sexuality professor Jane Ward. In it, Ward explored various subcultures in which what could be called “straight homosexual sex” abounds — not just in the ones you’d expect, like the military and fraternities, but also biker gangs and conservative suburban neighborhoods — to better understand how the participants in these encounters experienced and explained their attractions, identities, and rendezvous. But not all straight MSM have gotten the same level of research attention. One relatively neglected such group, argues the University of Oregon sociology doctoral student Tony Silva in a new paper in Gender & Society, is rural, white, straight men (well, neglected if you set aside Brokeback Mountain).

Silva sought to find out more about these men, so he recruited 19 from men-for-men casual-encounters boards on Craigslist and interviewed them, for about an hour and a half each, about their sexual habits, lives, and senses of identity. All were from rural areas of Missouri, Illinois, Oregon, Washington, or Idaho, places known for their “social conservatism and predominant white populations.” The sample skewed a bit on the older side, with 14 of the 19 men in their 50s or older, and most identified exclusively as exclusively or mostly straight, with a few responses along the lines of “Straight but bi, but more straight.”

Since this is a qualitative rather than a quantitative study, it’s important to recognize that the particular men recruited by Silva weren’t necessarily representative of, well, anything. These were just the guys who agreed to participate in an academic’s research project after they saw an ad for it on Craigslist. But the point of Silva’s project was less to draw any sweeping conclusions about either this subset of straight MSM, or the population as a whole, than to listen to their stories and compare them to the narratives uncovered by Ward and various other researchers.

Specifically, Silva was trying to understand better the interplay between “normative rural masculinity” — the set of mores and norms that defines what it means to be a rural man — and these men’s sexual encounters. In doing so, he introduces a really interesting and catchy concept, “bud-sex”:

Ward (2015) examines dudesex, a type of male–male sex that white, masculine, straight men in urban or military contexts frame as a way to bond and build masculinity with other, similar “bros.” Carrillo and Hoffman (2016) refer to their primarily urban participants as heteroflexible, given that they were exclusively or primarily attracted to women. While the participants in this study share overlap with those groups, they also frame their same-sex sex in subtly different ways: not as an opportunity to bond with urban “bros,” and only sometimes—but not always—as a novel sexual pursuit, given that they had sexual attractions all across the spectrum. Instead, as Silva (forthcoming) explores, the participants reinforced their straightness through unconventional interpretations of same-sex sex: as “helpin’ a buddy out,” relieving “urges,” acting on sexual desires for men without sexual attractions to them, relieving general sexual needs, and/or a way to act on sexual attractions. “Bud-sex” captures these interpretations, as well as how the participants had sex and with whom they partnered. The specific type of sex the participants had with other men—bud-sex—cemented their rural masculinity and heterosexuality, and distinguishes them from other MSM.

This has been around for a long time....  It's religion that made it all go underground. heh.. and even today this is still the case but you have str8 and gay fighting over it's this or that but there really exist a 3rd option heheh...

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Read toward the end and you see this "time honored" practice in this tribe...

http://www.orijinculture.com/community/masculinisation-dehumanization-sambia-tribe-papua-guinea/

capture here for those who again hate to read"?

" for the Sambia it is a symbol of strength and his ability to sustain pain, which is a needed requirement of a warrior. Additionally, the act of performing fellatio and the act of ingesting semen is seen as an integral part of manhood because boys are unable to mature into men unless they ingest semen and they adhere to the notion that all men have, “eaten the penis”. According to Sambia belief, the semen of a man possesses the “masculine spirit,” which young boys will be able to attain through his ingestion of semen."

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

More and more straight guys are giving up “bro jobs” and engaging in “dude sex”

374307_620471574648598_1623620146_n

What is dude sex? And how is it different from gay sex? Let’s find out…

Tony Silva is a researcher at University of Oregon who recently did a study on the growing phenomenon and just published a paper called Bud-Sex: Constructing Normative Masculinity among Rural Straight Men That Have Sex With Men about it.

Related: Straight Guys Are Giving “Bro-Jobs” And Hooking Up On The DL Using New App

According to Silva, dude sex (or “bud-sex”) is when two guys, usually from a rural area and who identify as straight, hook up together in a discreet, NSA sort of way. They have wives. They have kids. They consider themselves to be heterosexual. But they’re also able to compartmentalize sex in a way that allows them to occasionally bump uglies with other guys without complicating anything.

Silver interviewed 19 white, rural, straight-identifying men who say they’ve had dude sex. He found most of them on the pages of Craigslist’s M4M casual encounter ads. All of the guys came from socially conservative and predominant white populations in Missouri, Illinois, Oregon, Washington, or Idaho, and most of them identified as either “exclusively” or “mostly straight,” with a few identifying as “straight but bi, but more straight.”

Related: He Hooked Up With His Straight BFF, Now He’s Not Sure What To Do

Silva spoke with them for about an hour and a half each, and what he learned was pretty interesting.

Many of the guys said they engaged in dude sex as a way of “helpin’ a buddy out,” relieving “urges,” or simply experimenting and/or satisfying curiosities without experiencing any sexual attraction for the person with whom they were experimenting.

Silva also found that dude sex guides their “thoughts, tastes, and practices. It provides them with their fundamental sense of self; it structures how they understand the world around them; and it influences how they codify sameness and difference.”

In other words: it helps them scratch a certain curiosity itch while simultaneously reaffirming their heterosexuality because, now that they’ve tried it, they realize that man-on-man sex isn’t for them… Or maybe it is… It’s all about learning and growing as individuals.

Related: “Bro-Jobs” Author Talks Straight Man-On-Man Sex And “Repressed Homosexual Desire”

One thing Silva noticed was that most of the men were seeking other men like them–straight-identifying, married, etc., etc.

“This is a key element of bud-sex,” he writes in his study. “Partnering with other men similarly privileged on several intersecting axes—gender, race, and sexual identity—allowed the participants to normalize and authenticate their sexual experiences as normatively masculine.”

By hooking up with guys similar to them, Silva noted, many of the men didn’t feel their heterosexual identities were threatened. But having sex with a gay man somehow made them feel more gay. In fact, a handful of subjects said they were turned off by “effeminate faggot type” or “flamin’ queers” who were “too flamboyant.”

“If I wanted someone that acts girlish, I got a wife at home,” one subject said.

Related: Has Gay Men’s Obsession With ‘Straight’ Guys Gone Too Far?

“A guy that I would consider more like me, that gets blowjobs from guys every once in a while, doesn’t do it every day,” another subject said. “They’re manly guys, and doing manly stuff, and just happen to have oral sex with men every once in a while. So, that’s why I kinda prefer those types of guys.”

Other reasons the men said they preferred to have dude sex as opposed to gay sex was because it happened quicker and didn’t involved lengthy email exchanges, or they felt there wasn’t the threat of the other man becoming emotionally attached to them.

“I think I identify with them more because that’s kinda, like [how] I feel myself. And bi guys, the same way. We can talk about women, there [have] been times where we’ve watched hetero porn, before we got started or whatever, so I kinda prefer that.”

Related: Curious Straight Guy Absolutely Cannot Stop Fantasizing About Experimenting With Another Dude

Other men reported that they enjoyed the friendship part most, and that the sex was just sort of a naturally-occurring afterthought.

“We talk for an hour or so, over coffee,” one guy said. “Then we’ll go get a blowjob and then part our ways.”

“I go on road trips, drink beer, go down to the city [to] look at chicks, go out and eat, shoot pool, I got one friend I hike with,” another guy explained. “It normally leads to sex, but we go out and do activities other than we meet and suck.”

“If my wife’s gone for a weekend,” a third guy said, “I’ll go to his place and spend a night or two with him … We obviously do things other than sex, so, yeah, we go to dinner, go out and go shopping, stuff like that.”

You know? Stuff like that.

Nothing new just becoming more mainstream or in general people are coming to realise this since there are more studies now. Which to me is a good thing. It's more a resurgence then something new.

• 3 weeks later...
On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 1:58 PM, emomomo said:

Actually I think it's possible to be straight and have had sex with a man before.

Sex is a physical act. Whether you're attracted to the other person is another question.

Don't think it is possible to be gay and have sex with a woman though.  I'll rather close my imaginative eyes and  wank it off than sucking on a pussy. 

23 hours ago, Damontan said:

It is not difficult to trick straight guys into doing sexual stuff with a gay guy. In fact my BF and I have had non anal 3some with 3 purely straight guys recently. Even met 1 of them 3 times already.

Why I know they are pure straight guys? Because they were extremely reluctant to meet up with us initially, it was under extreme careful persuasion plus lots of push factor that made them decide to try out fun with guys for the first time in their lives. 1 of them is even married and his wife was pregnant. I will not reveal my methods though, haha. 

Also had fun with a few straight boys before because they needed money. So it is possible to have fun with purely straight guys if you know how to fish them.

in the very first place, damon, how does these straight guys know which platforms/apps to tap on?
if they are so reluctant, how then did they............(not asking you to reveal your method), but more of sharing how did they?

1 minute ago, Damontan said:

They were not on any gay platforms at all. I found them elsewhere and it was not straightaway asking them to do gay fun, there were other workaround methods of mine that eventually brought up the topic of gay fun and all it needs is a little pushing and persuasion and then they were finally reluctantly willing to give it a try, only because they think they are getting something in return and it isn't money at all, can't reveal any further or I'll basically be revealing my methods already, haha.

I got it , very likely need to know them first

Although i do not do anal sex, I also think that i am a 100% gay. I feel so uncomfortable when girls try to touch me and i always try to put a distance with any of them. I am not hard up on money or anything else so i guess there is no way a woman gonna have sex with me unless they put a knife on me lol

A straight guy can have sex with a gay guy due to money or items of vainity or even want to try out some feelings but if the so call straight guy enjoys the sex and had emotional attachment than he is definately not a straight guy. I found that many people confuse with the defination of straight guys. Just because they have a girlfriend or a wife does not mean that he is straight. They are most probably being forced to marry a wife or a bisexual if they still want to have fun with guys. There are also others so afraid of gay stuff and in deniel that they practically do not want to think about it, once they start to think about it and explore with guys, they finally realize their inner gay self which was not being open up previously.

On 12/01/2017 at 3:14 PM, Damontan said:

It is not difficult to trick straight guys into doing sexual stuff with a gay guy. In fact my BF and I have had non anal 3some with 3 purely straight guys recently. Even met 1 of them 3 times already.

Why I know they are pure straight guys? Because they were extremely reluctant to meet up with us initially, it was under extreme careful persuasion plus lots of push factor that made them decide to try out fun with guys for the first time in their lives. 1 of them is even married and his wife was pregnant. I will not reveal my methods though, haha. 

Also had fun with a few straight boys before because they needed money. So it is possible to have fun with purely straight guys if you know how to fish them.

haha Teach me leh bro..

• 3 months later...
Guest Denial
7 hours ago, Guest Desmond said:

I love gay sex and I go to church after doing it. I consider myself still straight

U r in denial. Human's brain is complicated.  we (including me) always try to convince ourselves what we did is correct. And later all reasons, excuses and comments will be generated by our brain and convince ourselves what we did is right.

There are always exception, like u have been drugged, drunk or forced by another same sex prson.

For str, so direct and so simple. u fxxk girl and deeply love the women u marry to.

If u are Suxxked or being sxxked,  fxxked or being fxxked by a men and wanting more, then part of you has the gayness. Please don't be in denial.

I know this guy.

He thinks that as long as he is not emotionally involved with a guy, does not kiss him or touch a dick, and only does what a man do to women on bed, he is not considered gay.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, fab said:

I know this guy.

He thinks that as long as he is not emotionally involved with a guy, does not kiss him or touch a dick, and only does what a man do to women on bed, he is not considered gay.

First-blowjob-new-gay-lovers-Paul-Wagner

"I'm just looking at you and jerking myself off. As long as I don't kiss you or touch your dick, it's not gay. Understand?"

A guy who says that is only fooling himself  :D

5 hours ago, yuquidam said:

This discussion brought to mind an encounter that almost got totally forgotten. When i was in Manila years back met a 20yo pinoy undergrad at a cinema. We were seated next to each othet at the movie. There were a number of straight sex scenes. Both the male and female leads were the epitome of sexy young things. Many patrons were making out around us - both male-male and male-female and groupies. Obviously it was hard for me to concentrate on the English subtitles. This undergrad started groping me and he did everything imaginable (except anal sex) to make me cum. We became friends and met up a few times for fun (not sex, according to him) in my 4 weeks' attachment programme. He had a gf and sometimes we had MMF fun but no penetration was involved even with his gf. He also maintained and believed in all sincerity that he was straight, not even bisexual let alone gay. A few yrs later he got married. 

As mentioned in my earlier posts in other forums, my first few sexual encounters  (intercourse) in my life were with gals. But HJ were in secondary school, BJ in JC, and anal in NSF. So, first thot i was straight, then thot i was gay, now think i am bi. And got to know a few "bimarried" with kids from this forum some of whom do kiss, some don't; some give bj, some don't; some only hj and no other stuff; some btm, some top; most no anal, yet some do; most think they're straight; some think they're bi, but all believe in only NSA fun, which include kopi sessions without fun. It does seem that NSA fun with guys and also a desire to have sexual intercourse with gals distinguish them from "gays" or are they "gays in denial" (whom many like to label them) ??

Sheesh...if i do seem confused with what i am talking about it's bcos i am even more confused now. But, WTF, whether i am labelled gay, bi, gay in denial or straight who enjoys sex with both sexes, just enjoy lor...just be safe la!! LOL

You've pretty much met guys across the sexual spectrum... For those who engage in sexual activity with man but still declare them as straight... chances are being straight is more socially acceptable and convenient... the word "gay" still carry a lot of stigma where ppl try not to associate with

Guest I Kissed A Guy

We all know that blow job is one if the nicest thing ever. But nothing beats brojob in my opinion.

The thought of 2 guys having a brojob is so damn sexy. Beats Katy Perry kissing a girl. Anytime.

1 hour ago, Guest I Kissed A Guy said:

We all know that blow job is one if the nicest thing ever. But nothing beats brojob in my opinion.

The thought of 2 guys having a brojob is so damn sexy. Beats Katy Perry kissing a girl. Anytime.

HAHAHA... bet many would disagree with you. But then again as many would agree with you totally. 

I don't really care about compartmentalising humans into boxes and labelling them.  A man can be married and still enjoy a blowjob from me.  Doesn't matter to me if he is straight, bi or whatever you wish to label him.  It never bothered me to find out either.  In many cultures, it is normal to explore sex with the same sex before marriage because of strict observances of 'no sex before marriage' norms in straight relationship.  So how do you think these young horny men can release their sexual tension?  Usually I would refer to the  man as 'married' if he spots a wedding band on his finger.  I will refer to him as gay only when he professes to be one; otherwise I don't pursue the issue.

For those who remember, it was like this in Singapore back in the early 60s right up to the 70s when most girls believe in preserving their virginity until wedding nights.  We had dicks lining up for our services in many places just to unload their love juices lest they get blue balls.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

HAVING SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN DOES NOT NECESSARILY MAKE ONE GAY. SEXUAL ACTS EXIST ALONG A WIDE SPECTRUM WHERE THE SEX ACT MAY HAVE NO RELATION TO A PERSON"S NORMAL LIFESTYLE OUTSIDE OF SEX.

Edited by upshot

20 minutes ago, upshot said:

HAVING SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN DOES NOT NECESSARILY MAKE ONE GAY. SEXUAL ACTS EXIST ALONG A WIDE SPECTRUM WHERE THE SEX ACT MAY HAVE NO RELATION TO A PERSON"S NORMAL LIFESTYLE OUTSIDE OF SEX.

Is it?so im str8

Guest shotup
18 minutes ago, upshot said:

Why don't you stop capitalising your post you rude, deluded, obnoxious CUNT! Go suck on your micropenis first whenever you think of posting anything.

44 minutes ago, Guest shotup said:

Why don't you stop capitalising your post you rude, deluded, obnoxious CUNT! Go suck on your micropenis first whenever you think of posting anything.

SHUT THE FUCK UP PONDAN FANBOI STALKER OR MINE.... sometime if you have nothing good to offer mankind... you should keep your typing fingers up your asshole. :P

Unless you want to make something of it. Coward little shit stain.

Guest shotup
22 minutes ago, upshot said:

SHUT THE FUCK UP PONDAN FANBOI STALKER OR MINE.... sometime if you have nothing good to offer mankind... you should keep your typing fingers up your asshole. :P

Unless you want to make something of it. Coward little shit stain.

Compensating for your micropeen by typing caps and loud histrionic jibberish, and you're the one salivating and licking at the end of said asshole.

Seriously go have your brains checked out, bash your dumb head open against your keyboard and have a good look, then maybe we'd all be rid of your incessant 'nothing good' prattlings.

6 hours ago, Guest shotup said:

Compensating for your micropeen by typing caps and loud histrionic jibberish, and you're the one salivating and licking at the end of said asshole.

Seriously go have your brains checked out, bash your dumb head open against your keyboard and have a good look, then maybe we'd all be rid of your incessant 'nothing good' prattlings.

ya da ya da ya da... cry me a river. can you do better? Show me? You next comment.. let's have your view. You can't losers like you have little to contribute to anyone you know or not know. You only know how to cowbeh cowboo...that is your only shithole to 'fame'. Proof me wrong.. show us all how well you can offer something tht make sense to this topic.

Old timer thinking like you only think today all caps means shouting. It has it's creative use of emphasis but I degress... proof me wrong.. write something to wow us on the subject.

15 hours ago, upshot said:

Fully agree.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest shotup
13 hours ago, upshot said:

ya da ya da ya da... cry me a river. can you do better? Show me? You next comment.. let's have your view. You can't losers like you have little to contribute to anyone you know or not know. You only know how to cowbeh cowboo...that is your only shithole to 'fame'. Proof me wrong.. show us all how well you can offer something tht make sense to this topic.

Old timer thinking like you only think today all caps means shouting. It has it's creative use of emphasis but I degress... proof me wrong.. write something to wow us on the subject.

I still believe in netiquette as does many others in this forum you RUDE FAGOTTY PUS SACK and my contribution will be to make you contribute politely and with some semblance of humility. Go pinch off YOUR MICROPEEN with a tweezer if you want to be WOWed.

And If you don't know how to use words don't act like a shameless know-it-all, go check a dictionary first or go ask your teacher from your special school, stop trying to be a literary genius when it's clear you are not, creative you are not too, ignorant and arrogant - YES!

Your mom should have spat out into your dad's shithole and spared us all your inane ramblings you obnoxious TWAT. How's that for emphasis, PUS SACK? (Repetition is a form of emphasis, PUS SACK)

4 hours ago, Guest shotup said:

I still believe in netiquette as does many others in this forum you RUDE FAGOTTY PUS SACK and my contribution will be to make you contribute politely and with some semblance of humility. Go pinch off YOUR MICROPEEN with a tweezer if you want to be WOWed.

And If you don't know how to use words don't act like a shameless know-it-all, go check a dictionary first or go ask your teacher from your special school, stop trying to be a literary genius when it's clear you are not, creative you are not too, ignorant and arrogant - YES!

Your mom should have spat out into your dad's shithole and spared us all your inane ramblings you obnoxious TWAT. How's that for emphasis, PUS SACK? (Repetition is a form of emphasis, PUS SACK)

Sticks and stone may hurt me but words???... typed words??!!

So that's your contribution even after I challenged you. Instead you sink to new lower level. Well done.

Here's one for you. You are born to your mom to punish her. :P

Edited by upshot

• Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.