Male HQ

The Phenomenon of ‘Bud Sex’ Between Straight Men + It’s Just a Bro-Job. No Homo (compiled)

GachiMuchi

3 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

some straight man want to try anal sex but not many ladies can tahan....most like to get suck but not many ladies offer this service...so straight men go changi point to look for the transgender pretending they are ladies and made themselves feel less gay-guilt :frustrated:

True.agree

Guest cintamami
3 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

some straight man want to try anal sex but not many ladies can tahan....most like to get suck but not many ladies offer this service...so straight men go changi point to look for the transgender pretending they are ladies and made themselves feel less gay-guilt :frustrated:

The married men I met are all wanted to be fcuk by me, all others you said seemed true.

13 hours ago, Hitori66 said:

I am on a certain website and majority of the guys are married. When I questioned their behaviour of having sex with man, most said wife has become less interested in sex or they find the relationship has no excitement anymore in the bedroom.

Which website? Can share?

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Other women involve money la.gays easy n free.who dont want.lol

This truth is so bruterly hurting.

So gays should start charging? 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Prostidude
33 minutes ago, fab said:

This truth is so bruterly hurting.

So gays should start charging? 

May be slutty, easy, but not prostitute.

On 27 May 2017 at 8:21 AM, manlybi said:

frankly, if they are str, and their wife is low sex drive, they can look for other women right

I had an ex-classmate (female) who had a rather cute boyfriend then (who later on became her husband), and she once said that she will never forgive her bf if one day she catches her having an affair with another woman. So I cheekily ask her what if he had an affair with another guy, and she told me it is okay, as long it is not a woman, and I was like WTF?! But anyway, if my ex-classmate could have that kind of mentality, I think some guys might feel the same too, that having sex with another guy is not considered cheating on their wives?

Guest manlybi

real straight guy if is married, they will flirt wiith other women lah  i saw so many frds and colleagues also do that

whatever u say, lol

I don't like people call me gay and I don't like to admit I'm gay. As for now I don't have emotional feeling to both men and women. But I enjoy having sex with men. I never had sex with women before. I guess I just want sex.

I had sex with several guys who today married to women (sorry girl I had your men..). I think they are straight guy. Back then in boarding school I think we had seen so much each other dick and horny at times. Many of us had some "fun" with our junior. While everybody "pretend asleep" some significant of us having sex on 1 of the 10 boubledecker bed in the single large room. So basically everybody in the room know we were doing serious business in the dark under blanket. 

Maybe because of religion and conservative culture at my place,people can move on into being married and left sex with men forever in their past.

• 1 month later...

What’s A Bro Job? Straight Guys Giving Oral Sex Is Now A Thing

Jun 29, 2017
Sexuality can be a funny thing.  While some people are learning to be comfortable with who they are, there are others who are blatantly trying to pick a fight with their feelings. They feel ashamed of having certain feelings, so they try their damnedest to sweep them under the rug.  This is where the bro job stems from.  If you're not familiar with this sort of practice, just imagine fellatio between two gentleman who refuse to believe that what they're doing is gay.  Whether or not it's a trend that's currently sweeping the world or something that just hasn't been as widely reported on until now, bro jobs are a thing — and straight guys seem to love them.  Keep reading to find out more about straight guys performing fellatio.

1_dp0wWxNT5vcWJnFIEuWYDA.jpg
Get a job, bro. The majority of men have no trouble admitting how horny they get. When it comes to having sex, if they’re hard, they’re going to want to unload somewhere. As it turns out though, gay or straight, they’ll apparently unload anywhere — even into a fellow straight man’s mouth.
2016-01-27-1.jpg
Dudes. Though being a guy in this day and age (or, really, in any day and age) is easy, that’s not exactly true when it comes to sex. There are stigmas surrounding men and who they engage in sex with that are hardly as strict with women. If women want to fool around with each other, it’s not really such a big deal. But if guys do it, it’s an issue.
2016-03-17-1458257100-9741029-AT_Cantbuy
Bro-ing out. As of late, the concept of bro jobs has taken the spotlight. Though likely every single guy who’s even so much as considered one will deny their knowledge of them, they absolutely exist. If you’re confused, it’s all very simple. It’s just referring to straight guys sexually experimenting with other straight guys.
5659750291.jpg
Trending. It’s not uncommon for men to explore their sexuality with other men, even if neither of them is necessarily a homosexual. As early as puberty, it’s perfectly common for male friends to experiment with each other. Though it typically ends later in their teenage years, that isn’t to say it dies out altogether.
bro-app-lead-in.jpg
Auto-gay. A lot of people have called experimental men out as simply being in the closet, but it’s really not that simple at all. It has much more to do with someone’s natural curiosity than it does with their sexual orientation — which likely plays a large role in why so many men are afraid to admit their interests in the first place.
bros.jpg
Beyond gay. When someone’s gay, it’s not just about the sex. Gay men want to have romantic relationships with other gay men. They’re physically and emotionally attracted to men. If a man who identifies as straight realizes through experimentation that he’s gay, that’s one thing; otherwise, he’s just trying things out.
maxresdefault125.jpg
Confused. Susan Block is a sex therapist who’s heard time and time again from her male patients about their issues with sexuality, according to Alternet. As far as bro jobs go, she said, “I talk to guys from all over the world who are doing this.”
MV5BMjIyNjU2MTg3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjQ3
Comfortable. Though it obviously depends on the specific man, having sex with another dude can actually be a hell of a lot easier than having sex with a woman. They want to get off and they don’t want to worry about forcing an emotional attachment. Sometimes, there’s no better way to relax than when you’re chilling out with your bros.
my_buddy_primaryx750.jpg
The evolution of sexuality. The concept of sexuality is changing. A lot of society has been openly embracing sexual fluidity, and it’s been doing major favors for everybody. Not so long ago (and we’re talking a couple decades here, if even), acting outside of your male or female stereotype turned heads. Nowadays, people hardly bat an eye.
o-TWO-MEN-facebook.jpg
Pleasure and fun. It’s easy to laugh at the concept of a bro job, but in all honesty, it’s hardly a joke. The fact that it does trigger humor says a lot about people’s views on sexuality. If men want to be gay, people who weren’t always supporting it have come around, but if a man wants to simply enjoy a sexual experience with another man, there’s something wrong.
planb-006.jpg
Casual sex. We should be at a point in our evolution that sex isn’t quite the big deal that people make it out to be. But it’s all cyclical, after all. It all stems from some form of insecurity. If two men want to suck each other off, but let their insecurity get in the way, they’ll be more likely to shame the potential experience, making fun of it so that no one will ever assume they’d be interested. This cycle goes around over and over, keeping men from ever feeling comfortable with exploring.
bro-app-750x522.jpg
Apps. There is even an app called “BRO” that allows straight men to experiment with each other sexually without actually claiming to be gay. What’s unfortunate, even though it might be freeing for the men who feel ashamed of what they’re feeling, is that it further divides the gay men and straight men as being completely different. Straight men should be able to experiment without having to worry about their sexuality being on the line.
tumblr_np1kc4JVUM1u1opa3o1_1280.jpg
Being a man. For all the men out there, sucking a guy off won’t make you gay. No matter how many jokes you’ve heard from other guys, what you do in your own privacy is up to you. Holding it all in is only going to drive you crazy. So have fun. Explore. It’s not going to change you.
Lady-Pointing-To-You-Small-2.jpg
You. What do you think about this bro job phenomenon? Have you ever heard of it before, or are we enlightening you on the topic today? Let us know in the comments section below.

Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest guest 2

I am a straight men and married. I also patronized gay sauna to fuck gays. Just treat the gays as women. Most straight men does that. We do it to see the difference between a male and a female. Did it with aj in gym sauna while thinking of women while we masterbate

Guest Guest
On 1/14/2017 at 11:37 PM, Gogreen said:

haha Teach me leh bro..

Some straight friends & colleagues of mine tend to be more open minded.

U can tell by observing their behavior when u play with them.

If they don't mind playing touching here touching there with u or don't mind your arm over their shoulder when walking ,then I think u can go further more. 

My straight married friend always don't mind me touching him. So one day at his home when his wife was away,  I massage him from behind & slowly I cuddle him then flirt with him. Slowly we both were naked on his bed & he screwed me. 

My 2 straight colleagues, one attached with gf & the other one was married with kids. Both screwded me together in the hotel room using the mini bar condoms during company trip. Before that we were playing naughty things like touch here touch there in room. I seduce them & they really did. 

My straight army mate who has already ROM with his gf. He don't mind me giving him a bj in the shower cubicle during a weekend when only we both were in bunk after our duty. He even screwed me once at my place when booked out. 

I truly agreed straight guys are just out of curious having sex with guy. 

31 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Some straight friends & colleagues of mine tend to be more open minded.

U can tell by observing their behavior when u play with them.

If they don't mind playing touching here touching there with u or don't mind your arm over their shoulder when walking ,then I think u can go further more. 

My straight married friend always don't mind me touching him. So one day at his home when his wife was away,  I massage him from behind & slowly I cuddle him then flirt with him. Slowly we both were naked on his bed & he screwed me. 

My 2 straight colleagues, one attached with gf & the other one was married with kids. Both screwded me together in the hotel room using the mini bar condoms during company trip. Before that we were playing naughty things like touch here touch there in room. I seduce them & they really did. 

My straight army mate who has already ROM with his gf. He don't mind me giving him a bj in the shower cubicle during a weekend when only we both were in bunk after our duty. He even screwed me once at my place when booked out. 

I truly agreed straight guys are just out of curious having sex with guy. 

But not easy especially those young n still wanted among girls

Lol

are they really straight , bi or deny gay, it's up to you to believe, 

well i don't really bother and care much, cos is just a label, 

i even know some " straight " keep claimed that they are curious, 

however after few years later, they are curious still, and most of them 

prefer anal and oral with guys more than gals, and those gays that 

love " straight " guys just because ________________________________ ????

Guest Guest
22 minutes ago, snowball said:

are they really straight , bi or deny gay, it's up to you to believe, 

well i don't really bother and care much, cos is just a label, 

i even know some " straight " keep claimed that they are curious, 

however after few years later, they are curious still, and most of them 

prefer anal and oral with guys more than gals, and those gays that 

love " straight " guys just because ________________________________ ????

Bcos they are "straight".

I m sure lots PLU out there luv straight guy, especially those straight attached. 

After sending their girls home end up at your place having sex....sounds good & erotic right. 

Seriously, PLU dun mind bcos they luv the way the straight guy are & feel good to share a man with a woman.....they luv the man that so call "straight" man !

gay-men-istock-600x315.jpg

This is why straight men sometimes seek out gay sex.

Here’s a trend that has a lot of people confused. On dating sites and apps there’s a growing new category:  gay men seeking sex with straight men. Or straight men seeking sex with gay men.

In America, there are reportedly more than three million men who identify as straight – but secretly have sex with other men.

A recent piece on Salon.com explored this trend, pointing out that 10 per cent of ‘male seeking male’ ads, were asking for men who did not identify as gay or bi.

On top of this, 24 per cent of ‘male seeking male’ ads were actually posted by men who were not gay or bi.

So why do straight men sometimes seek out gay sex?

Therapist Joe Kort, speaking to Salon, said that it wasn’t necessarily because these men are closeted or actually bisexual. Instead, he theorised that men merely enjoy how easy it was to get this type of sex.

Many people become confused about this because they think these men are gay or at least bi because they are hooking up with other men… But these men are not attracted to the men, they are attracted to the quick and easy sex that doesn’t involved social skills or getting to know one another.

Another reason straight men might seek out gay sex, is because they feel more freedom to engage in more unusual sexual practices. Kort continued:

For many of these guys, they say it is opportunity for sexual release and they can engage in more kinky and fetish-type sexual acts that they cannot readily find amongst women.

Kort added that for those coupled-up, straight dudes out there seeking gay sex, they were more comfortable with the concept, as they didn’t see it as cheating. If “it is with another man and not a woman”, many men think it doesn’t count.

On the other hand, why are gay men seeking out straight males for sex? In this instance, Kort theorises that it has to do with power relations, saying that “internalised homophobia” might have something to do with it.

“They seek out the privileged male, which is usually the straight man, and gives them the illusion that they are accepted by the type of male who usually rejects us,” Kort says.

straight to gay
According to experts, “internalised homophobia” might have something to do with it. (Image via iStock)

Joe Kort has previously written for The Huffington Post about why he doesn’t necessarily categorise men who have sex with other men as gay – even though that is a controversial position to take.

However, Kort feels that he is respecting how how patients self-identify – if they don’t feel the need to classify themselves as gay or bi, why should he?

Kort explains that, “The truth is that many men who have sex with men aren’t gay or even bisexual.

Although their mental and emotional state resembles that of the initial stages of coming out, gay and bisexual men go on to develop a gay or a bisexual identity, whereas these men don’t.”

Tristan Taormino at Village Voice conducted a series of interviews with straight men who have sex with other men, and asked them about their motivations.

Mike – a 44-year-old married man – said that he liked the male bonding aspect of having sex with other men, and that “It’s just less complicated than with women. We’re both there for sex, and that’s it.”

Thirty-five-year-old John was dating several women at the time of the interview, echoed this sentiment, saying, “There are less emotional complications for me. Many men will do things some women will not, and many men give better oral sex. I think men will exercise their hunger for sex and not deny that they are horny more so than women.

They feel comfortable sexually bonding.”

Regardless of whether you think that straight men can have sex with other men, without being secretly bisexual or gay – straight is how these men self-identify.

Which raises complex questions when it comes to communicating sexual health messages to them about safe sex. How do you talk to men about gay sex when they don’t identify with being gay?

What do you think:  Can people have sex with a member of their own gender, without being gay or bisexual? 

When it comes to experimenting with gay sex, some people are totally comfortable being open about it. They're comfortable in their own skin and about their sexuality, so admitting that they've tested out the waters with someone of the same sex isn't really that big of a deal. Then again, that's not going to be the case with — least of all with straight men. While you might imagine that someone traveling to the big city, where people tend to feel more comfortable being experimental, what with there being so many people from so many different walks of life, you might be surprised to find out curious rural America actually is. Keep reading to learn more about how casual gay sex among straight men is more common than you'd think.

1-15.jpg
Casual guys. Straight men can be something of an anomaly. Most of them will play the uber-straight card, and the thought of them even breathing on a guy seems completely out of a character, but then they come out of left field and completely throw you for a loop. Honestly, just when you think you know a guy…
123.jpg
Experimental women. With women, it’s always been a bit different compared to men when it comes to experimenting with the same sex. This isn’t to say that women are “gayer” than men — it’s just that, for the most part, women tend to be a bit more comfortable with their sexuality. Men are constantly battling with their manhood, so testing the waters elsewhere often feels impossible.
93f64aa7_shutterstock_172218023.jpg
Straightlaced. Then again, maybe men aren’t quite as stubbornly straightlaced as we have them painted as. Maybe they’re just shyer in general. Because, as it turns out, according to sociology doctoral student Tony Silva of the University of Oregon, not only are straight guys more interested in gay sex than we may have ever considered — it’s especially prevalent in places we might never have expected.
4822_meditation-hero-2.jpg
Shedding light on the subject. To Silva, straight men are fascinating, and he points this out in “Gender & Society,” which he penned, according to Science of Us. He was fascinated in the concept of straight men in rural areas seeking out casual gay sex, and what he discovered left him far more surprised than he expected himself to be.
bearded-man-in-rural-australia.jpg
Reaching out to various men. To get to the bottom of “gay-friendly” straight men, he went right to the source. In order to find the men he needed for his study, he reached out to men on Craigslist who were located on the Men-Seeking-Men message boards. While your gut instinct might have told you these would be most gay men, your gut instinct would actually be wrong.
malefriends.jpg
Narrowing it down even more. The thing is, though, Silva wasn’t satisfied with just finding straight guys who were interested in gay sex. So he narrowed his search even more. He wanted to reach out to men in rural areas of America. He wanted to find men who tended to live in “white” neighborhoods, and who tended to lean further towards the right on the political spectrum.
o-GUY-FRIENDS-facebook.jpg
Older men. For the most part, the men being interviewed were older. Not geriatric, by any means, but not college kids either. They were, for the most part, self-professed straight men (“the most part” referring to men who kind of considered themselves at least a little bi) .
o-GUYS-FRIENDS-facebook.jpg
“Bud-sex.” Once he had spoken with the men, he landed on a concept he thought entirely on his own: “bud-sex.” He basically discovered that the men he interviewed weren’t looking for relationships. They weren’t looking to change their lives around and consider themselves anything other than straight (for the most part). They were just looking for sex. With men.
o-MALE-FRIENDS-facebook.jpg
Forming a unique relationship. Whereas gay men will have sex with other men for intimate purposes, these “buds” were in it for something very different. Or at least, that’s what Silva deduced. He traces his study back to a book written by University of California, Riverside, gender and sexuality professor Jane Ward called, “Not Gay: Sex Between Straight White Men” — which, honestly, given the title, couldn’t have been more fitting.
o-MEN-TALKING-facebook.jpg
“Not Gay.” In the book, Ward places her focus on straight men looking for sex who don’t fall in line with the “traditional” or “stereotypical” types of men-seeking-men hookups, so it’s obvious why this couldn’t be any more perfect for Silva. For the men in question, they’re looking for more than just sex. They’re looking for next-level male bonding.
r0_22_886_521_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
“Dudesex.” For these particular men, as both Silva and Ward have discovered, their gay hookups are about bonding with other men on a primal level. These men essentially feel as though they can get away with things with other men that they can’t get away with when they’re having sex. But it also comes down to how different the relationship is, which is where a big part of the hook comes into play.
rural-australia.jpg
Hanging out with the guys. A major benefit from hooking up with other guys is the opportunity to hang outwith guys. They can have sex from a different perspective and with a different perspective. They can kick back with a buddy (hence “bud-sex”), and still experience the benefit of getting off.
shutterstock_412848472-752x501.jpg
No strings attached. Really, at the core of all this, it’s a perfect situation. As long as these men are comfortable screwing around with another man, they can simply enjoy the company of another man (which most straight men are already on board with), while also screw around. It’s the lack of an intimate relationship that keeps them hooked. To them, there’s really nothing to it.
Two-male-friends-talking.jpg
Fluid men. While their reasons behind hooking up with other men is very specific in most cases, it all comes back around to the same basic principle: sexual fluidity is real. The only thing holding most people back from being more sexually outgoing than they tend to be is that society is riddled with stigmas, and very few people want to be called out on them.
Why-do-Men-Need-Male-Friends.jpg
There may be hope after all. Equality among all walks of life in America is sometimes a messy subject. While there seems to be a lot of progress being made, there’s also a lot of old-fashioned bigotry getting in the way. So, while it would be nice if these men were a bit more open, so as to normalize gay sexual experiences, it still goes to show that we’re not all quite as “straight” as we’ve been led to believe.

• 2 months later...

Straight guys find 'bromances' more rewarding than relationships with women

'Guys nowadays, in my generation, there is so much kissing between guys because it’s showing affection.'

Straight guys find 'bromances' more rewarding than relationships with women
BBC/YouTube
EastEnders: it never disappoints with its man-on-man kiss scenes
13 October 2017

Many men find ‘bromances’ more emotionally rewarding than their romantic relationships with women.

Researchers has found ‘close male friendship’ among straight men are seen as beneficial. And this is due to decreased homophobia.

Of 30 young straight men questioned, 28 said they would rather discuss important emotional issues with their ‘bromantic’ partner.

They said they felt ‘less judged’ by their close male friends than their girlfriends.

The study also found young men ‘openly pronounce love’ to their male friends in a way that would have been socially banned in previous years. Because homophobia is less than an issue, according to the study, they are happier to engage in stronger bromances.

One participant, Brad, said: ‘There are absolutely things I tell my bromances and not the girlfriend.

‘She expects so much from the relationship and will have a go if I say something out of line, and with Matt we just tell each other everything.’

Another subject, Beck, said: ‘Guys nowadays, in my generation, there is so much kissing between guys because it’s showing affection.

Bromances are more ‘flexible’

Commenting on the study, researcher Adam White of Winchester University said: ‘The key thing that we found was that bromances were somewhat more flexible and judgement-free relationships comparable to romances.

‘The guys that we spoke to were clear that the only differences, other than sex, were that bromances were less judgemental, easier to resolve problems or arguments, and much more emotionally open, than romances.

‘These guys found it easier to talk to their bromances as there was less judgement and regulation in their bromantic relationships.

‘They didn’t feel like there was a standard to be kept or adhered to.

‘Therefore, they could express their feelings, anxieties and worries without being judged by their girlfriends.

‘And on the occasions where conflict did occur, it was seen as easier to fix with their bromances rather than their romances.’

Edited by GachiMuchi

• Guest locked this topic
  • 1 year later...
Guest Cock sometimes

I'm married but now and then i like to feel a cock. I dont want a relationship, just sex with a fit guy. I love big pubes, sucking, massaging and sometimes I like to fuck but not always. I find masculine guys usually nsa so you're in and out when you want it. Just hanging out naked can be enough for me, some bro time is a great unwind without having to talk,  you just hang together and enjoythe moment!  I couldn't care about labels, but this works for me. I do it maybe once a year roughly, just when I feel like it. 

26 minutes ago, Guest Oh my said:

If the married guy tops other men, he's bi. If he bottoms for other men, he's gay in denial. 

Wouldn't be so sure. In conclusion there are so many different types of people. In general its like human is made up of different pieces of puzzle pieced up together to form together. Think of it as people drawing lucky draw tickets. Or number balls to form a set of numbers. 

1 hour ago, Guest Oh my said:

If the married guy tops other men, he's bi. If he bottoms for other men, he's gay in denial. 

The former is bi top.

The latter is bi btm.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, MikeC said:

🤚 same here. Nice for bros to just hang out without feeling inhibited. Occasional trash talk 😁

Yes. Same here too.. two guys who r comfortable with each other, getting naked n talking coxk n sex, n getting touchy,  helping each other out n relieving each other's sexual tension, fun, etc on nsa basis, are one of the closest n most intimate stuff that two like minded guys could do. 

sometimes call it "guy stuff", that only guys do with each other.  To be fully liberated, exposed to each other n talking n sharing about anything on guy stuff, likes, wants and fantasies n if both feel like it n want it n on nsa basis n being safe,  a little bit of nottiness with each other, to the extent comfy, should not hurt.. 

If a guy is willing to get physical with another guy, he’s not 100% straight already. Probably 90% or 80%, the other 10-20% maybe consist of curiosity, availability of free and easy sex, etc.

i know a straight guy who has a gf, at first the conversations were all very bro-ish and normal, until he found out I’m gay. Then he told me he was curious to get a bj from a guy but he don’t wanna do anything more than that. He also said he could try to touch or even suck. When we finally did it, he was quite dom and wanted me to blow him. He also did suck me a little bit but he said he didn’t like it, but it wasn’t as nasty as he thought.

After that, whenever he’s horny or gf is away he’ll text me and ask if I could give him a hj/bj. But he don’t wanna try anal whatsoever. Basically it makes me feel like he just wants a fuss-free release. No kissing and other forms of contact/intercourse. I started feeling bored and cheap after like 2 times meeting him for fun, hahahaha. (Even he’s quite handsome and gym fit).

So my conclusion is, straight guys are not fun to play with. :yuk:

Edited by wkayz

“Hi it's J"  

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈 

Much as a label is just a label, we should just call a spade a spade.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 1 month later...
Guest JSCHOOLING
2 hours ago, Since u r here said:

to u such actions

call me old-sch , i would not randomly touch a men's face or maybe chest,(even if u wanna talk about muscle building)

Will just  call you old.

Uve been schooled. LoL

• 1 year later...
El 21/7/2016 a las 21:17, cutejack dijo:

Paquete completo sia.hahahaha

Tu paquete incluye...:yuk:

Claro es humano, el Cuerpo tiene que responder de cualquier manera. La diferencia porque los heteros no somos gays es porque no permitimos ser tocados o mirados, y esas cosas es decir, evitamos todo lo gay posible.

• 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.