Male HQ

Shop that prints photo on mug

Guest mug

Does anyone know any shop that prints photo on a mug? I saw a few online shops that provide such services and they send to your home. Is there any physical shop out there that provide such services and can collect on the spot?

14 hours ago, Guest mug said:

Does anyone know any shop that prints photo on a mug? I saw a few online shops that provide such services and they send to your home. Is there any physical shop out there that provide such services and can collect on the spot?

I know a shop called " Google" 

They can help you .

Higher chances in Google then in Blowing Wind , 

Guest Try and see
14 hours ago, Guest mug said:

There is a Kodak store on the ground floor of Bras Basah Complex that does that. It's in front of the DBS ATM.

Can try them as they have those photo mugs on display  :)

• 2 years later...

Ha ha. I find it also very interesting that many people here use BW like an information desk clerk.

If people are so willing to help these "lazy" people asking anything it is their choice.

Someone already hinted on Google in an earlier post, what I usually would have done.

• 1 year later...
On 4/23/2019 at 10:34 AM, Guest John said:

I know a shop called " Google" 

They can help you .

Higher chances in Google then in Blowing Wind , 

Good answer 

The same time he spent here asking , he could have the answer from Google

Guest Not Just Here
On 1/12/2023 at 11:50 AM, Since u r here said:

hated mugs cups as gift, pls dont create and let others throw! 

save the env

You should at least be grateful when you receive such gift. We hope that you have positive outlook in your life.

11 hours ago, Guest Not Just Here said:

You should at least be grateful when you receive such gift. We hope that you have positive outlook in your life.

Usually old people like it very much because this was the hype during that period of time. Sentimental value. I printed one of her favourite pic that I secretly save in my phone. She liked it very much.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.