Male HQ

Nicholas Lim Scandal Saga (compiled)

Guest scandal

2 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

I jerked off twice yesterday to two of his pictures found in your link: the shirtless one, and the one with the bow tie  :twisted:

U haven't seen the one with his bulge?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest life's lessons
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

I think she has a boyfriend. 

It is speculation but looking at her Instagram, I don't think that Monica B has a boyfriend. The guys seems all acquaintances to me. But I don't think that she is lesbian. She is covered with a lot of girls but seems to me that normal girl's thing.

Probably, in my personal view this is one of the problems that she carries a sort of jealousy on others and maybe one of the reasons for her actions now. She being still single.

We all don't know the whole story of her, Lim and Lim's girlfriend. They have been good friends. Then, the left behind girl feeling lonely got video by this guy she adored. Now she can't even go alone to the shower...

Just wonder whether channel 8 will make a series out of this.

Guest Try and see
19 minutes ago, fab said:

U haven't seen the one with his bulge?

No, haven't.

Can share the link (if you can find)?

Guest never enough
53 minutes ago, YELLOW BIRD said:

Even if Nicholas were to be charged and jailed, it will still not satisfy this attention seeker Monica Baey Song!

She will urged him to be caned! SHE WANT IT HER WAY!

caning will not satisfy her. She wants him castrated.

Guest Try and see

2 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

I jerked off twice yesterday to two of his pictures found in your link: the shirtless one, and the one with the bow tie  :twisted:

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

If only Nicholas can learn from you by doing the same with whoever he fancy.

I'm pretty sure Nic does that, :D  and he possibly did it many times with Monica's Instagram photos.

Shouldn't be difficult for him to cum to her photos, seeing how sluttily she is dressed in her social media pics.

58 minutes ago, YELLOW BIRD said:

Even if Nicholas were to be charged and jailed, it will still not satisfy this attention seeker Monica Baey Song!

She will urged him to be caned! SHE WANT IT HER WAY!

What if his parents kneel down in front of her and her parents to beg for forgiveness?  Will she back down ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

12 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

No, haven't.

Can share the link (if you can find)?

I can find but I can't share. Don't wanna be come after by someone.

Just Google his name. Go to image, somewhere in the middle, the pic where his gf pulls his suspender.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Try and see
2 minutes ago, fab said:

I can find but I can't share. Don't wanna be come after by someone.

Just Google his name. Go to image, somewhere in the middle, the pic where his gf pulls his suspender.

Oh, the one where the girl pulls his suspenders? I saw it. But that one doesn't really show the bulge cos he's wearing pants.

The only thing I noticed is that his legs seem quite short  :P

Guest Try and see
19 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

What if his parents kneel down in front of her and her parents to beg for forgiveness?  Will she back down ?

You can be sure that if Nic's parents do that, she will say that they must show their sincerity by forking out $____,______ in compensation.

Women like her are like that. They will use money to punish the guy, like how a lot of female divorcees make their ex-husbands pay large sums of alimony to them even though they are already very rich.

Guest Try and see
4 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

A slut is a slut : look at her attire and how inviting she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girls like Monica Baey are the reason why some guys become gay.

Also, looking at her IG made me realise that she's the one whose parents are very rich.

Probably she thinks she's so up there that's why she got super offended when a "poor guy" like Nic wanted to film her naked.

Pretty sure if the guy who filmed her was a rich and handsome ang moh who is heir to millions of dollars, she would not only drop the matter, but she would instantly dump her boyfriend and date him.

Guest Guest

The world should live in fear of such vigilantes like Monica Baey going out of hand. Thank goodness the BW vigilante was banished into the Flaming Room forever. 

it is fine that one is wealthy but she cannot spread news or give wrong impression tht his parents r also influential

SHe is studying media and comm right, she is really learning how to make headlines

i saw a photo with a bunch of army frens like touching a guy down there, is that Nic lim? i dont dare to copy the link, the Mods wont be too happie
but your that link really has some other interesting stuff, it has a plethora of guys bespectacled, so cute!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

I’m baffled by the extent of misogyny in the recent posts on this thread. If we don’t personally know either the perpetrator or the victim, we shouldn’t be casting unsubstantiated aspersions on their character. If we sympathise with the perpetrator’s social media disaster, we should just stop googling for the latest tidbit/pics.

Guest Try and see
Just now, -Ignored- said:

i saw a photo with a bunch of army frens like touching a guy down there, is that Nic lim? i dont dare to copy the link, the Mods wont be too happie
but your that link really has some other interesting stuff, it has a plethora of guys bespectacled, so cute!!!!!!!!!!

It's okay to post the link because as long as other websites upload his photos, we are not breaking the law.

Just remember not to embed the photo here. Links are fine.

That being said, maybe you can show us the link? But if you are not comfortable, then it's okay. No worries  :D

If Nic is not rich, that's okay. I can buy him Armani and Calvin Klein underwear so that he doesn't need to share underwear with his brothers  :P

Guest Try and see
Just now, -Ignored- said:

so gd to have pp to buy, can u buy an extra set pls???

this is not him right? 

Hmmm

Don't think any of them are him.

He's from the Navy, whereas these guys are commandos, so most likely not.

For us, we can share underwear  :twisted:

2 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

Hmmm

Don't think any of them are him.

He's from the Navy, whereas these guys are commandos, so most likely not.

For us, we can share underwear  :twisted:

lol! u guys really r powerful netizens even he is fr Navy cannot esc from u guys!!!!

Share? diff size bah, lol

Guest Try and see
2 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

lol! u guys really r powerful netizens even he is fr Navy cannot esc from u guys!!!!

Share? diff size bah, lol

I don't really know it; somebody from this thread mentioned that he was a naval diver during NS. 

Guest Try and see
29 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

ya, i read that too

BUT mod seemed to keep emphasizing on Doxxing 

Yeah. I hope Monica gets into trouble for doxxing Nic.

Although given the current support that she is getting, I'm sure she will get away with it.

She is the kind of bitchy brat that give millennials a very bad name.

Guest 海螺。
2 hours ago, Guest life's lessons said:

The guys seems all acquaintances to me. But I don't think that she is lesbian. She is covered with a lot of girls but seems to me that normal girl's thing.

Erm. Actually all her girl friends look kinda lesbiany too. The reason why they may be just friends may be all of them are 娘Ts. Active (opposed to passive) femmes. Actually you can find Monica in a t-shirt that says "femme" something. Femme fatale? More like lipstick femme to me. Just saying... Hurhur.

2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Monica Baey Song will demand a huge compensation from them as she was thinking that they are rich and powerful people.

Her dreams were all shattered now that she found out that Nic's father is only a driver and his mom a housewife!

Guest 海螺。

Also the Freddy Mercury lyrics she used as her IG intro is also also very rainbow sounding. Do straight girls actually "feel" that song?

She.must.be.queer.

Guest Monica 曾

Maybe nicholas was just curious if she is anatomically female. That's why only just slap on the wrist only. Curiousity shouldn't kill the cat always? Lol

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/education/peeping-tom-incident-in-male-toilet-at-ntu-hall-of-residence-being-investigated

SINGAPORE - A peeping Tom case in a male toilet at a hall of residence in Nanyang Technological University (NTU) has surfaced, amid a robust debate on how sexual misconduct cases in universities should be handled.

In response to queries from The Straits Times, the police said it received a 999 call for assistance at 1.11pm on Sunday (April 21), with the caller alleging a man had taken photographs of another man in a shower at the hall's toilet.

A 19-year-old man, who is not a resident of the hall, is being investigated for criminal trespass under Section 447 of the Penal Code, Chapter 224, the police added.

36 minutes ago, mate69 said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/education/peeping-tom-incident-in-male-toilet-at-ntu-hall-of-residence-being-investigated

SINGAPORE - A peeping Tom case in a male toilet at a hall of residence in Nanyang Technological University (NTU) has surfaced, amid a robust debate on how sexual misconduct cases in universities should be handled.

In response to queries from The Straits Times, the police said it received a 999 call for assistance at 1.11pm on Sunday (April 21), with the caller alleging a man had taken photographs of another man in a shower at the hall's toilet.

A 19-year-old man, who is not a resident of the hall, is being investigated for criminal trespass under Section 447 of the Penal Code, Chapter 224, the police added.

I wanted to post this but you're fast :) 

Wonder why these horny dudes want to risk themselves to the law where there are saunas when they can freely see and freely touch (maybe)! :(

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Just now, sum1outhere_03 said:

I wanted to post this but you're fast :) 

Wonder why these horny dudes want to risk themselves to the law where there are saunas when they can freely see and freely touch (maybe)! :(

Well, I guess he likes voyeurism like many of us here but he got caught.

Guest Try and see
42 minutes ago, sum1outhere_03 said:

Because forbidden fruit tastes sweeter.

10 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

Instead of claiming to be a victim,  SHE should masturbate at the thought of Nicholas in the shower.  Or even better,  she should let the boy masturbate her.  But it's not sure that he would like that...

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I’m baffled by the extent of misogyny in the recent posts on this thread. If we don’t personally know either the perpetrator or the victim, we shouldn’t be casting unsubstantiated aspersions on their character. If we sympathise with the perpetrator’s social media disaster, we should just stop googling for the latest tidbit/pics.

Much of the misogyny is justified by the reaction of society.  This episode would not have gone anywhere without the thousands who signed petitions to have the boy punished stronger in the name of some "justice".  JUSTICE?  How can voyeurism be more than a petty misdeed,  even a prank?

Now even politicians of opposing parties are taking advantage of this incident to criticize the government for being too lenient,  adding gas to the fire.

Guest Guest

I really wish for Monica to have a taste of her own medicine one day. Let's hope someone will go dig out whatever offences and misdemeanor she had ever committed and Institute the maximum possible penalty on her.

On 4/23/2019 at 5:27 PM, hbst said:

He was also a contestant in his hall's pageant. Unfortunately after the incident, his hall removed his photos from the pageant's Facebook page (probably due to people leaving negative comments on his photos).

40 minutes ago, Boom said:

What If Monica take photo of nicholas Lim shower naked?? Will there be news??? 

It will be news to the gay community... I think many gays will pester Monica for Nicholas' nude pics/vids.

Guest 妖人妖语

凭我看拉子的经验, Monica Baey girl friends are a group of 娘Ts - Top Femmes.

Horny straight bros, pursue them at ya own risks hor..... unless you wanna be fucked  in your backside by a strap-on.

In other news, Caitlyn Jenner is now with another transgendered female.

ps: Nicholas Lim is seriously creepy.

1 hour ago, lonely57 said:

Nic should just say that watching her shower made him gay . 

Strictly speaking, he didn't see her shower at all nor even had the chance to view the recording on his phone, not to mention uploading it online.  He was confronted and caught on the spot.  Why made such a big hulala and die die want him to be expelled and jail ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Try and see
1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

Strictly speaking, he didn't see her shower at all nor even had the chance to view the recording on his phone, not to mention uploading it online.  He was confronted and caught on the spot.  Why made such a big hulala and die die want him to be expelled and jail ?

That's why a lot of us here feel that Monica is being a very vindictive and spiteful bitch about the whole thing.

It's not that we hate women, as some in this thread have claimed. We just feel that what she is doing is not proportionate to what Nic really did to her.

Furthermore, he had to swallow his pride and write her an apology letter, and even his gf pleaded with Monica to drop the matter.

But she is still taking delight in torturing and punishing Nic.

Any guy who is smart will stay away from her. Let her die as an old spinster.

Guest life's lessons

I m a bit shocked that you gays speak so much on the person of Monica B and assume that she is lesbian and make nasty remarks about lesbians.

On the other hand if people say something against gays you all shout very loud and cry foul.

You better get back and think what discrimination means and how yourself are affected by such remarks.

I would suggest to leave Monica B's eventual sexual preference out of the discussion.

I m not in any way a supporter of her actions and find her approach to this episode very disgusting, but I don't think it is appropriate as a gay to critic her on eventual sexual preferences.

Guest life's lessons

I think this is not correct from the facts disclosed at the media. It seems that he made a picture of her from below the shower curtain. The above statement is speculation and seems wrong.

TodayOnline: Published 22 April, 2019

Undergraduate Nicholas Lim was suspended from NUS for a semester following his offence in November last year, where he filmed fellow student Monica Baey while she was showering at Eusoff Hall, a residence hall on campus.

And even if not, the fact that he went into various female toilets and female shower places at NUS, he intruded into the "female only" section.

Monica Baey didn't see him on the spot but only discovered it was him after she ran through CCTV recordings from NUS some days later, when she made a report of the incident.

I guess the intention does count whether he succeeded or not. Not does I support any parties. NUS said the punishment is consistent with how they handle its previous cases.

16 minutes ago, Guest life's lessons said:

I m a bit shocked that you gays speak so much on the person of Monica B and assume that she is lesbian and make nasty remarks about lesbians.

On the other hand if people say something against gays you all shout very loud and cry foul.

You better get back and think what discrimination means and how yourself are affected by such remarks.

I would suggest to leave Monica B's eventual sexual preference out of the discussion.

I m not in any way a supporter of her actions and find her approach to this episode very disgusting, but I don't think it is appropriate as a gay to critic her on eventual sexual preferences.

You should not be shocked at all.  In this gay forum we speak of people's sexuality with little reservations.  Of some we speak good, of others we speak bad.

If we speak bad about Monica it is because she seems to deserve it by the way she is acting.

Why people speak good about Jesus Christ and bad about Adolph Hitler?   Isn't this discrimination?

And if we use sexual orientation to speak bad about her,  she is the one who is trying to make the issue as SEXUAL as possible.  She is the one who wants to make a SEXUAL CRIME out of what was a petty stupid voyeurism,  something deserving of a reprimand, not a sentence.

10 minutes ago, Guest Huha said:

I guess the intention does count whether he succeeded or not. Not does I support any parties. NUS said the punishment is consistent with how they handle its previous cases.

His intention was to get a film of her showering.  There is no evidence that he tried to upset her.  On the contrary, he went to great length to avoid being seen by her, and there is no evidence of an intention to harm her with doxxing.

• G_M changed the title to Nicholas Lim Scandal Saga (compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic