Male HQ

Pro bono services not by a Lawyer

for those who needed help on first time , non-complicated cases on Outrage of modesty, u may come to me although i m not a lawyer or an expert 
eg  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/nus-voyeur-conditional-warning-rehabilitation-police-monica-baey-11470014
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/police-warnings-issued-based-on-discretion-of-authorities-11468640?cid=fbcna&fbclid=IwAR1BvoniaKLJLIrGy8VXfRK93bwCZGmhRVkCMFb9hvzN-VGe_t4ikz6_qdo

Surely have helped others in cases like that (internal how your school or co. dealt with u, is by the co./sch policies which one would have no say)

obviously, i can only assist in the eyes of the LAW, cos i felt there is NO need to waste money on hiring lawyers to help (& it is NOT cheap)

the bare basic that u must be a :

-1st timer case of a non-complicated situation (no prev criminal record)

-independent enough, knows how to communicate/write in basic english with a Cv and etc (all these are standard items required by a legal firm which u r gonna be engaging)

- u r not in the higher income bracket (for those rich guys, go hire your own lawyer pls)
- u must not be the voyeuristic in nature to the extend of addictive, eg u camp @ places like Onsens, mrt toilets despite of warnings not to do that (and u landed yourself in hot soup eventually)

Dont be naive that u can tap on sg's pro bono lawyers  and that takes years and full of requirements on your income

this is a volunteering service on my part (all postage, admin n all printing costs all on your account and i m not one's maid)should u need help eventually

Edited by lovehandle