Male HQ

Flaming post by Malaysian Guest in Kuala Lumpur ( Malaysia ) - Massage

Guest Fresh

Guest Guest

Boy from fresh tmn desa is really thin compared to his photo. Saw him as was going for shower. He looked so tired. Maybe the stories about him is really true... 

Guest Bbboy
14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Boy from fresh tmn desa is really thin compared to his photo. Saw him as was going for shower. He looked so tired. Maybe the stories about him is really true... 

Tats why i stop going there. No quality and manager plus the mbs take drugs. Oso there got many police raid. Nowaday i go bbboy or fresh Cheras. So safer there. 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Bbboy said:

Tats why i stop going there. No quality and manager plus the mbs take drugs. Oso there got many police raid. Nowaday i go bbboy or fresh Cheras. So safer there. 

Totaly agreed. Fresh cheras boys so man!! Fresh taman desa all bottom and kaki ais!! Tunggu polis dtg minum teh.

On 5/30/2019 at 10:41 PM, Guest Guest said:

11 hours ago, Guest Bbboy said:

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Totaly agreed. Fresh cheras boys so man!! Fresh taman desa all bottom and kaki ais!! Tunggu polis dtg minum teh.

The above 3 post are all from the same person who is trying to use our forum to damage the name of the company that he has a beef with.

Members please use your own desecration in believing such person. 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, G_M said:

The above 3 post are all from the same person who is trying to use our forum to damage the name of the company that he has a beef with.

Members please use your own desecration in believing such person. 

A lot of crazy bitches here talking to themselves it seems.  Worse than the gossiping aunties. 

Thanks GM.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.