Male HQ

Jurong Lake Gardens

On 11/30/2020 at 12:13 AM, pipi said:

created a telegram group for users who visits Jur lake garden. Let me know if you are interested to join.

Admin pls add 》@retorion

Edited by Wesboi
14 hours ago, 1Fliegendlehrer said:

I jog at JLG 2x a week. 10km each. 

45 174 62. PM if keen to jog alongside. 

Sometimes I do a topless run 😁

Nice! Always see guys of this age range running topless in the evenings. All in good shape. Makes me motivated to put in effort in maintaining myself too.

Edited by FanOfMassage
Typo error

hope to find regulars friends to  jog chat shirtless etc... not regulars fun sex ah haha 

both JLG/Jurong CP, Jurong Hill Birdpark canal bridges/ Jurong East Science Gym To Chinese Garden/Pioneer Stadium or pavement track to NTU to NTU track and back. 

Going to run now 

To be honest nobody used the open shower..I used and shower it before even strip exhibit and jerk off since nobody there....if someone keen we can used it together but after midnight or wee hours i bring extra towel n foam...just come with your hard hungry horny mouth ass haha 

• 4 weeks later...

If you go after 10pm sometime u see a guy don't know if local sitting there cruising or waiting someone haha handicapped toilet to toilet to open shower....anyone shower there? Got open n closed 

Clusia cove..I did have open shower 🚿 there alone so I exhibit jerk off my big veins cock in cock ring haha will upload pic maybe here or my Twitter or insta or my onlyfans..only add those who have meet up with me. Fair isn't it? 

Also got one which is locked near the podium steps 

And also the roof n trails is nice 

The pool open? It is closed right? The shower n toilets is nice.....

Still looking for someone to jog xplore fun sex there inside trail..open shower...and secluded dark area....rain or shine