Male HQ

Jurong Lake Gardens

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got police car near infamous closed door shower building at night and it seem the security patrol seem to do their checking many rounds. 

Even saw 2 bi or discreet gays going to do it haha so obvious can tell...

So stay safe and check your surroundings before play yah? There is other outdoor spots around hidden also haha...

The norms are the toilets/roof of the closed down shower building and the clusia cove (open shower) not cruisy though. But one of the risk spot check the security does daily. 

Saw a young twinks near the gym roundabout...they suddenly go to one of the open trail that is so open and it happen that I saw and few public joggers saw it haha then they go out again.....saw their face like scare insecure hehe my question is out of so many spots there, you are risking your friend there getting caught openly...he look so scared unsure to follow you in....

If you wanna see some action or people obvious cruising come after 11pm rain or shine haha mostly lean guys with bodyfats....

My advice is your buddy or friend or bf safety first then your needs. Don't be selfish haha they come first so the trust is there...haha outdoor is not just go and do it...if you are taking those newbies or inexperience or even regulars they still come first...so they feel secure and willing to do anything for you...

And remember the security riders is always round the clock...haiz lucky they never saw you guys...coz it is very obvious risky open spot. 

JLG is way more happening then JCP. Canals in between not bad too.  JCP only few tele members. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2022 at 5:29 PM, GoodBlow said:

On the bright positive side, this garden has not much action - clean, healthy and pro family and lovers....

On the negative side, cannot find any action.  No topless runners, no exhibitionists, no PLU

I met a few at late night after 11pm. One guy likes to jerk off and let you watch in garden house toilet after 11pm. The grassland I met a few Malay and Chinese guys. Guess after 11 action starts