Male HQ

So uhhh, I bought a fucking machine.

Ladymee

9 minutes ago, Guest Privacy said:

Wouldn't a fucking machine attract more questions from your family? How do you keep it discreet?

I use Ezbuy to pick my collection point,  pick up the package dead in the night while my family is sleeping.  Since the machine can be dismantled, I kept the parts in a bag/box and put it away in my cupboard.

42 minutes ago, Nipoet said:

Hmm, parquet. Must be condo!

717246030_QooBeeEm072.gif.dc6695a24fa48fc24c5dba86330758e9.gif

Hmm, straight dood that likes his ass fucked. Interesting...

Oh dear parquet must b condo?!!! ??

alot of our bw mbrs esp from 40+ and abv r living in condo 

Guest Virgin Boy

hmmm.... I don't think anyone will want to turn the speed to the max.  It looks too agressive and violent at the max.  I think some people can take it, I can't.  Interesting machine.  Be careful since it is run on electricity and play safe with your ass.

Guest guest7

Home made ones, butt machines are cold and clinical.

Nothings beats a warm , sweaty, body with warmth, hairs, odors and sweat, but machines are clean and tidy.

4 minutes ago, Guest lady me too said:

Straight, but your username is LADYMEE.....

Crossdressers can be straight. ;) They do exist, I really have no attraction to a man.

5 hours ago, Nipoet said:

Alot of straight men love to get pegged by their GF lol.

Guest lady me too

1 minute ago, Ladymee said:

Crossdressers can be straight. ;) They do exist, I really have no attraction to a man.

okay pardon my 井底之蛙, straight men do crossdress?

Guest lady me too

2 minutes ago, Guest lady me too said:

okay pardon my 井底之蛙, straight men do crossdress?

no offense though. just wanna know the tea.

Guest Masc btm
8 hours ago, Guest guest7 said:

Home made ones, butt machines are cold and clinical.

Nothings beats a warm , sweaty, body with warmth, hairs, odors and sweat, but machines are clean and tidy.

As cold as a dead person with an erect cock. I tried but never even feel anything with these dead sex toys.

A man is live and sex is mutual and interactive. The top can feel my body's twitching and my feedback body languages as he fucked me. I don't mind if he treats me like a woman, play me like a woman and fucked me like a woman because that's what gave me sexual pleasures that's so worth the price of my manhood.

I obeyed whatever he wanted to do to me and take up poses automatically which no machine can do without troublesome setting up. I moan fatter as he picked up speed, I moan louder as he bang harder.

He stimulated me sexually like a woman and I stimulated him back to be more aggressive.

Sometimes I allow them to use sex toys on me just for variety. But that's only foreplay until I'm stimulated enough for him to mount me. He can read my body and fuck fast or slow, hard or easy, caress, pinch or spank my butt to lord over my body. 

This is the part that's most skillful for a good top. They are very confident to master another masculine man sexually. No machine can do that. In fact some people would pay to get that service. Even I find it difficult to believe that they get fucked and used yet they have to pay.

"Because I just want to tell my experience to my fellow brothers "

I totally believe you are str8. I don't understand why gays can't address each other as bro, dude, brothers. Only str8 guys call me bro and fist bum me. 

Anyways, thank for sharing but i never understand sex toys.

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

This machine looks good 

are there many modes and speeds to choose from? 

Does it require a lot of space? 

After using, must dissemble? If putting there like that, I’m worried that my tenants might see it

Guest Humongous

I always find it challenging to hide a dildo during CNY gathering.  This machine,  need more than just a shoe box to house it on certain days of the year

5 hours ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

This machine looks good 

are there many modes and speeds to choose from? 

Does it require a lot of space? 

After using, must dissemble? If putting there like that, I’m worried that my tenants might see it

In one of the pictures I posted there is small black box with a red button, there is a knob/dial that allows you adjust the speed.

You can leave the machine assembled as it is or you can disassembled it to store it away. I rather you dissemble it, put it in cheap duffel bag and store it away in cupboard/drawer/storeroom or hide it among your collection of bags.

vcUJmVZ.jpg

Take this machine measurements as a guide, the main motor part is 50cm. Grab a measuring tape, think hard and look around your room/house to see where you can store/hide it before buying lol.

2 hours ago, Guest Humongous said:

I always find it challenging to hide a dildo during CNY gathering.  This machine,  need more than just a shoe box to house it on certain days of the year

What kind of friends/relatives will blazenly snoop around your room and open up drawers/cupboards? :O

Thanks for sharing! Also fantasies abt trying it, but not brave enuf like u to buy one. Well done and glad u bought one. 

For the rest, pls be open-minded and learn to accept what each other say/feel abt themselves. The world is vast and diverse, so try not to contain it based ur limited mind capacity, it will not hold. 

On 4/28/2019 at 5:28 PM, Nipoet said:

There are a lot of those around then you are aware... it is almost nothing new especially in the west where it is a bit less conservative and even group forum. Sex is just sex and what ever make you feel good but it does not mean one will have to do this with a male to get something INSIDE you if reaming your inside rectum makes you feel good, i say... go for it.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

The biggest drawback is if something happen to you and they come into your room and going over your things. come across this but then if you are dead it would not matter heheh to you anyway

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 4/28/2019 at 11:09 PM, Ladymee said:

Alot of straight men love to get pegged by their GF lol.

tat will be a totally big lost for those cd admirer, btw u are passable and keep it up :)  and keep ur boy pussy wet always ya

i can relate. am very keen in being anal and crossdressing and stuff. i am intersted in most of the thing sissy or shemale do including being domminated but show no interest in guy. i think is more of a sexual urge for me. 

• 9 months later...
Guest Fat Uncle

I just brought one last year also, but is the other type, the type with 4 suction disc on corners, problem with mine can only fit a 3cm dilido in my hole, 4cm and above the machine won't have enough power to drill me. The dilido connector, some like a 3 pin microphone, also disconnect occasionally. 

13 hours ago, Guest Fat Uncle said:

I just brought one last year also, but is the other type, the type with 4 suction disc on corners, problem with mine can only fit a 3cm dilido in my hole, 4cm and above the machine won't have enough power to drill me. The dilido connector, some like a 3 pin microphone, also disconnect occasionally. 

Oh please! We are not talking about your sewing machine here. Let's stick to the main topic.

On 5/1/2019 at 9:12 PM, fab said:

Y not just get these?

captain-america-sarmai-rumba-com-hawkeye

HULK HULK HULK !!

Unfortunately these are not real. Saw then years ago on some article.

Edited by upshot

On 2/16/2020 at 10:17 PM, upshot said:

HULK HULK HULK !!

Unfortunately these are not real. Saw then years ago on some article.

Wow.

U have a huge appetite. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

7 hours ago, fab said:

Wow.

U have a huge appetite. 

You only live once... lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.