Male HQ

Where to put your wallet?

WhiteWhite

2 hours ago, WhiteWhite said:

Guys, would you put your wallet in front or at the back of your pant?

In one of the big front pockets. 

In a back pocket it is easier to steal and it's uncomfortable to sit on it.

In the pants it definitely goes with us.  

But in a bag or in the hand it can get separated.

Guest Crazy

depends wallet big and thick or small and thinl.  Big in the bag, small in the pocket.  Disadvantage in the pocket, it will damage your pants/jeans over time due to the sharp edges of your wallet. 

For me depends on where am I, but will avoid putting it on the back of my pant or short.

Normally, safe places (in my own definition) I will put at the front side pocket of my pant or short.

Places I think not safe or will be very crowded, I will wear a jacket and put my wallet in the inner pocket of my jacket, or wear a windbreaker with zip pocket which my wallet is going to put it in and zipped it safe. 

When I travel overseas, even worst lol... I separate my cash and cards in different pockets and my wallet only contain those ID and other unimportant cards.

19 minutes ago, cityhallguy said:

It might be the pants you bought doesn’t have a deep pocket compartment. For most of my shorts and pants, the compartment go down to around my thigh. Otherwise, you might have a large size wallet. 

Thats the size of my wallet.

image.jpg

Same wallet size lah, but tks!

so cute still take a photo

22 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

the usu-men style loh: at the back pocket of trousers

me too

but when i sit in office i will put in my drawer

i read somewhere that the wallet in back pocket can exert pressure on  back and cause health problem

i noticed its true for me

1 minute ago, blowmenow said:

me too

i read somewhere that the wallet in back pocket can exert pressure on  back and cause health problem

True, can cause misaligned spine in the long run. Especially if it's a thick wallet.

21 minutes ago, blowmenow said:

me too

kekekekeke, but sometimes forgotten to take it out for lunch leh ....
dont place too many things in the same wallet (at back pocket)
i will have another for namecard (namecard wallet, so some other cr cards, keys etc can b placed in that)

Oh ya, when i said front tend to slid out is cos the newest iphone range (r made of glass at the back for Qi wireless charging) hence of smoother surface, so it tend to ....

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

kekekekeke, but sometimes forgotten to take it out for lunch leh ....

ya ya! happened to me! lol

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

dont place too many things in the same wallet (at back pocket)
i will have another for namecard (namecard wallet, so some other cr cards, keys etc can b placed in that)

good idea! thanks!

i put my wallet in my bag.

when at work, i will just have my staff pass & one credit card in my front pocket.

nowadays dun need cash, everything can Paywave or pay by phone.

i do realise as compared to many years ago, guys nowadays dun place their wallet in their back pockets anymore.

it's better, because can check out the shape of their ass easily now :twisted:

8 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

used to put at the back but found out that it can cause the credit card to crack.

hence, from poly onwards, i put my wallet at the front

before Poly u already carrying a credit card? ie really decades!

many around me cannot even afford the card

27 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

before Poly u already carrying a credit card? ie really decades!

many around me cannot even afford the card

haha ...

am using a supplementary card la from my uncles

6 hours ago, DeMarko said:

haha ...

am using a supplementary card la from my uncles

wow rich uncle!! and at that stage, already (cant be u r already online purchasing underwear @ that era)

my only purchase is the basic cheap food and stationery needed for school

I think at that time Debit card is also NOT a trend

Guest Guest 69

Wallet goes into the right front pocket to avoid the potential for theft. Phone and keys go into the left front pocket.

Comb goes into the left back pocket. A small thing of lube and a couple of condoms go into the right back pocket.

Guest Guest 69
6 hours ago, WhiteWhite said:

You always bring along lube and condoms?

Yes, kept in a discreet pouch that fits easily into the pocket as you never knew when opportunity might knock, but safety is always priority #1.

On 5/1/2019 at 7:58 PM, WhiteWhite said:

Guys who put at the back, is it because it is easily pull out that's why you put at the back?

ya quite easily can

some pants pocket a bit narrow, can be diffcult depends on pants design

but i doing it since its been a habit since i start having wallet

On 5/2/2019 at 8:34 PM, WhiteWhite said:

You always bring along lube and condoms?

good to bring along!
I think there are some who assumed it is always (including in saunas) the "0"/bottoms who will carry those items

I think abit of putting wallet at the back (since young all males been doing), didnt create big issues for men

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2019 at 12:15 AM, Guest Guest 69 said:

Wallet goes into the right front pocket to avoid the potential for theft. Phone and keys go into the left front pocket.

Comb goes into the left back pocket. A small thing of lube and a couple of condoms go into the right back pocket.

I do about the same:  wallet in right front pocket, smartphone in front left pocket,  keys with wallet (not with phone to avoid scratching it)

But nothing in back pockets except maybe some money bills.  I don't like the discomfort of sitting on some bulky object.

Lube in back pocket?  What if the lube container breaks from the weight and your butt gets improperly lubed?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest 69
On May 5, 2019 at 1:02 AM, -Ignored- said:

good to bring along! I think there are some who assumed it is always (including in saunas) the "0"/bottoms who will carry those items

Such people have the same mentality as straight guys who believe women should be the only ones responsible for providing birth control items (condoms and any others as well).

On May 22, 2019 at 9:51 AM, Steve5380 said:

I do about the same: wallet in right front pocket, smartphone in front left pocket,  keys with wallet (not with phone to avoid scratching it) But nothing in back pockets except maybe some money bills. I don't like the discomfort of sitting on some bulky object. Lube in back pocket?  What if the lube container breaks from the weight and your butt gets improperly lubed?

I keep my keys inside an old-fashioned plastic/rubber coin purse so they don't scratch the phone. The lube and condoms are put in a lightweight container/pouch that won't break.

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.