Male HQ

If you were given a chance to choose to become beautiful but not too smart or very smart and not too beautiful. What would you prefer to be and why?

Guest HBOIII98

Guest HBOIII98

If you were given a chance to choose to become beautiful but not too smart or very smart and not too beautiful. What would you prefer to be and why?

Guest Answer

Beautiful. I have seen how good looking people get perks in life automatically. They also tend to be more confident and sociable. The uglier looking people have to work harder to get the same attention and opportunity.

Guest how beautiful you are

Beautiful! need so smart for what ah? wait did i get the question right? sometimes i dont even know how to count beyond 2 digits.... i think the answer is beautiful. why ah? i duno why also...

beautiful.

although it is worth mentioning that beauty to gay guys is not something you are born with, but something built with time in the gym, skincare and other maintenance. so it would be best of both worlds to be born smart, not too ugly, and then work your way up to beauty.

i do choose beauty right off the bat though, because being too smart also has its demerits. ignorance is bliss afterall, living a carefree bimbo life as a beautiful person sounds good to me, hahaha.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest guest7
4 hours ago, Guest N.A. said:

Neither, cos I am already both smart and beautiful, cheh lol...

Beautiful like a miss Tiffany Kathoey in Pattaya, 

They are beauty with brains too.

Guest hired
5 hours ago, Chukie Guido said:

Smart....or intelligence.  Beauty fades and intelligence lasts. Unless one is a model, most people are hired as a result of how well they did in school, exams and how smart they are.  I chose smart...intelligence is sexy!

i have heard of people being hired cuz he/she looks cute. like that is the reason. and the job has nothing to do with looks.

Guest Guest

Audrey Hepburn is both beautiful and intelligent. She's a legend! 

If I choose beauty would need the money to maintain. So it's besr to be both smart and beautiful .. Can earn more and maintain beauty and body. 

Very superficial and shallow though. 

Guest Guest
15 hours ago, tomcat said:

beautiful.

although it is worth mentioning that beauty to gay guys is not something you are born with, but something built with time in the gym, skincare and other maintenance. so it would be best of both worlds to be born smart, not too ugly, and then work your way up to beauty.

i do choose beauty right off the bat though, because being too smart also has its demerits. ignorance is bliss afterall, living a carefree bimbo life as a beautiful person sounds good to me, hahaha.

Actually no leh. I’ve seen really hot bodies in the gym but when look up at the face, cmi. Then there are those guys whose bodies are good but not so ripped, but the face is honestly dreamboat, totally my dish. But then some of the butt ugly cmi faces, somehow are super sexy too. I guess what I’m saying is it’s how the whole package is put together.

Guest Guest

I was an obese but precocious kid with straight As throughout school. Then uni came along together with a sexual awakening (yes, late bloomer) and I started to work out furiously. Then I realised I was not spending enough time getting smart but the desire to be aesthetically the best I can be was so strong. My uni grades ended up being so-so. I never quite went back to prioritising smartness, which I now regret because looks and body start to fade as I get older. I still get compliments on my appearance but it’s always qualified with “for a guy in his 40s”.... 

16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I I still get compliments on my appearance but it’s always qualified with “for a guy in his 40s”.... 

Keep working, keep going, and one day you will be complimented by "for a guy in his 70s".

The higher the number,  the higher the compliment and the satisfaction  :)

\

Guest Guest
20 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Keep working, keep going, and one day you will be complimented by "for a guy in his 70s".

The higher the number,  the higher the compliment and the satisfaction  :)

\

Why can’t it be unqualified? Because it simply cannot be. Youth is an integral part of beauty.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Why can’t it be unqualified? Because it simply cannot be. Youth is an integral part of beauty.

It makes sense to be qualified.  When we are in our 20s, to look good is natural.  As time passes, our looks can become deteriorated by lack of maintenance and abuse. Like a car that from brand new goes to weathered and dented if it is not kept protected and driven with care.  The older we and the car get,  the higher is the achievement of still looking good.

Youth is a natural magic ingredient but it is not everything.  Like the "new car smell", that will vanish with time, but the car can still look good after that. 

Guest Simple
2 hours ago, robin said:

Smart. And one of the things I I will do is to make lots of money & make myself beautiful... lol. 

As the saying goes; there is no ugly people, just lazy ones. 

If u have the face, u can just wear a plain white T shirt and people will still take a second look at you. Sure the "uglier" people can use dressing to "improve", but overdo it, it becomes 丑人多作怪。

On 5/3/2019 at 2:56 AM, Guest Guest said:

Actually no leh. I’ve seen really hot bodies in the gym but when look up at the face, cmi. Then there are those guys whose bodies are good but not so ripped, but the face is honestly dreamboat, totally my dish. But then some of the butt ugly cmi faces, somehow are super sexy too. I guess what I’m saying is it’s how the whole package is put together.

first you say body nice but face ugly is CMI, then you hardon for handsome dish. and then suddenly, you also say ugly guys also hot. I guess what you are trying to say is that you're one horny slut?

haha joking only ah - dun get triggered.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 5/2/2019 at 6:30 AM, Guest HBOIII98 said:

Give you this scenario better....

You rather be the Money boy (with looks but not too smart), or the customer(no looks but smart and get to earn lot of $$$) that pay the MB to have sex.

This is a trick question... Nowadays with money...you can go Korea and give the same exact look like the K-Pop stars, but even with money it might seem impossible to have a brain transplant. Lol...

24 minutes ago, HydroNaut said:

Give you this scenario better....

You rather be the Money boy (with looks but not too smart), or the customer(no looks but smart and get to earn lot of $$$) that pay the MB to have sex.

This is a trick question... Nowadays with money...you can go Korea and give the same exact look like the K-Pop stars, but even with money it might seem impossible to have a brain transplant. Lol...

The customer.  Ugly guy fuck handsome guy.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, tomcat said:

first you say body nice but face ugly is CMI, then you hardon for handsome dish. and then suddenly, you also say ugly guys also hot. I guess what you are trying to say is that you're one horny slut?

haha joking only ah - dun get triggered.

Lol, none taken. The sexual response is so complex. Sometimes even chubs turn me on. I guess some days one just wants a chicken breast Caesar salad and other days a fat greasy burger lol!

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, feedersmiracle said:

Is there an average, option?

Being decent in conversations and decent to look at is better than both extremes.

Lol, u r vers aren’t u?

• 1 year later...

I would rather be beautiful. Most gays are attracted to pretty face and fit body. So if don't look beautiful, I will have very slim chance on getting a partner or at least casual sex.

Of course is beautiful first. 

We gays do not put smart as the first eye of attraction. Those who say smart over beauty are either liars or the type who can get sexually attracted to an ugly man. 

I hope the beautiful men have sexy 6inch dick too. This combo is what make every gay men kneel down on their knees. 

EVERYTHING DEGENERATES; SKIN WILL SAGGED; YOUTH WILL BE GONE, OLD AGE & ILLNESS WILL SET IN; BOOBS FOR WOMEN WILL HUNG LOOSELY DUE TO GRAVITY; SAME GOES FOR MEN.. DICKS BECOMES FLACCID.. this is the order of the world my friends.. 

age is just a number.. 

knowledge is a gift.. 

looks comes and go.. 

Smarts. Always. Smarts. :P That's has holding power for you as an individual or in group. Appearances are superficial and very easily overlooked once someone had you and now look to something more or start to look at you beyond your looks and found you wanting.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

1 hour ago, single42 said:

EVERYTHING DEGENERATES; SKIN WILL SAGGED; YOUTH WILL BE GONE, OLD AGE & ILLNESS WILL SET IN; BOOBS FOR WOMEN WILL HUNG LOOSELY DUE TO GRAVITY; SAME GOES FOR MEN.. DICKS BECOMES FLACCID.. this is the order of the world my friends.. 

age is just a number.. 

knowledge is a gift.. 

looks comes and go.. 

Lol very naive thinking. With age, their memory becomes poorer and this will no longer make him smart anymore. He needs more time to think and recall, so that makes him an average person eventually. Worse is he's not handsome at all.

Yes, beauty fades. Look at chuando, and elvin ng still appetising good at uncle senior age. Still possible to age like wine and still make young men devour them. 

Personally find it very hard to put a dick in my mouth if that person is purely smart but not decent good looking. Old handsome still edible, but not good looking enough how to feel good for orgasm. 

59 minutes ago, Guest A good looking one said:

Beauty I choose. I have seen many smart people being brought down to their knees by beautiful person. There is never the other way round.

Men are 100% visual animals. Even straight smartass men cannot escape the beautiful big breast ladies. I've not heard of them choosing a genius unattractive lady over a hot sexy bimbo to fuck when given the choice. 

Same for gay. Just a kiss from a gorgeous cutie and the kkj turned rock hard immediately! Duno what can a smart man do to achieve the same erotic state? 

Guest 60s Wizer

Smart bc

Earn lots of money, don't need to buy sex, gays still grovel at my feet

Know how to exercise and be fit

Know how to skin care and look young

Know how to groom and be attractive

If necessary, minor cosmetics by the best doctor as I age, don't need yet even now

There's no ugly, only lazy

I've friends who are attractive when young, but when passed 30s,

Face bloat from lack of exercise

Tummy bloat also

Skin turned spotty rough because they take their youthful good looks for granted

Turning bald because they don't know how to take care of their hairs

they gave up and think men don't need beauty, they dress sloppy and look much older

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I would rather be beautiful. I'll jist find a smart guy to complement my good looks

But if the smart guy ugly how?

Lets face the reality epecially in this circle,  if u r not beautiful,  nobody will be interested to find out how smart u r. Make use of your beauty to earn as much as u can then when the beauty start to fade away, try to make yourself smart.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.