Male HQ

Deluge of non-gay threads by Guests.

There's been a huge number of threads started by Guests which ask generic questions.  They sound like they're from school kids, punking the gay community.

Can the moderator just group them up together into one thread? 

Thanks in advance. 

I suspect that there is a program in BW to seed these threads with somewhat naive questions to promote conversation, under the "guest" disguise.

If so, it is a good idea because one reason we come here is to be entertained in discussions.

And many threads have to be non-gay because gay topics can become repetitive.

6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I suspect that there is a program in BW to seed these threads with somewhat naive questions to promote conversation, under the "guest" disguise.

If so, it is a good idea because one reason we come here is to be entertained in discussions.

And many threads have to be non-gay because gay topics can become repetitive.

That could explain why BW would not scrape away the sign in as "Guest" alternative.

Unfortunately, some would grab this opportunity as cover to carry out their mischief and spiteful intention.

This is especially prevalent among threads involving masseurs and most distressing to read postings concerning certain of these guys being defamed relentlessly.   

I have come across a number of members voicing out against this signing in as "Guest" thing but then I guess it will remain. 

Guest Guest

OMG.... so this forum is only meant for GAY related topics now? GAYS have nothing else on their mind except for being gay Gay GAY? The superficiality of the gay community is so well-exhibited here! No wonder the MW Ang can lay claims on us to say that we were on the side of Nicholas Lim for his looks, when some of us spoke against Monica Baey, because we have nothing but being GAY on our mind all the time. The next time any GAYS open their mouth, I guess it's to talk about nothing else except about GAY topics. 

Straight and gay brains

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

OMG.... so this forum is only meant for GAY related topics now? GAYS have nothing else on their mind except for being gay Gay GAY? The superficiality of the gay community is so well-exhibited here! No wonder the MW Ang can lay claims on us to say that we were on the side of Nicholas Lim for his looks, when some of us spoke against Monica Baey, because we have nothing but being GAY on our mind all the time. The next time any GAYS open their mouth, I guess it's to talk about nothing else except about GAY topics. 

Don't let the strange ideas of one member lead to a generalization.  One finds in BW multitude of members who are nothing like what you describe.

• 2 years later...
On 5/4/2019 at 9:19 PM, FattChoy said:

There's been a huge number of threads started by Guests which ask generic questions.  They sound like they're from school kids, punking the gay community.

Can the moderator just group them up together into one thread? 

Thanks in advance. 

Yeah. Those threads usuallly started by Guest Curious

• G_M locked this topic