Male HQ

Doing What is Right? - Gay Reporting the Gays Caught Performing Sex Acts in Public Toilet Debate

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Your certificate/licence/permit has been paid or is not due for renewal

Yalor, in Singapore you better guai guai do it with all your curtains drawn at home. Sekali they also install cameras in toilets to catch you doing that.

Masturbating in public toilet is not economically productive at all :)

Guest Loryer Quek
Just out of curosity, can one get arrested for masturbating in a public toilet?  By that, I mean in a locked cubicle alone.  :huh:

Section 20 of the Miscellaneous Offences (Public Order and Nuisance) Act (Cap 184, 1997 Ed). This provides as follows :

"Any person who is found guilty of any riotous, disorderly or indecent behaviour in any public road or in any public place or place of public amusement or resort, or in the immediate vicinity of, or in, any court, public office, police station or place of worship, shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $1,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding one month and, in the case of a second or subsequent conviction, to a fine not exceeding $2,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months."

The short answer is yes. You can be charged under section 20 of the above Act.

But what is private space and what is public space? Isn't a locked cubicle considered private space? Apparently not.

The law in Singapore approach this question by classifying different kinds of spaces: an MRT station is public, a restaurant is public, your bedroom is private. A hotel lobby is public and so are the rooms.

This is a simplistic approach - classifying spaces without regard to customary usage and the precautions taken by occupants - and is in my opinon flawed.

You could say here - "The law is a ass mi'Lord!" - and justifiably so. :-)

Loryer Quek

If kenna caught then just say you were scratching your balls and your brother got hard. You were not masturbating at all.

How are they going to prove you were jerking off? Not as if you were in the toilet stall with the door slightly open masturbating to whoever walk past. Oh wait. Some of you ARE already doing that in the exhibitionist thread. :D

Oh well.....

Guest Puzzled
If kenna caught then just say you were scratching your balls and your brother got hard. You were not masturbating at all.

How are they going to prove you were jerking off? Not as if you were in the toilet stall with the door slightly open masturbating to whoever walk past. Oh wait. Some of you ARE already doing that in the exhibitionist thread. :D

Oh well.....

aiya. how to kena caught if u r behind locked cubicle rite? security guard climb and see izzit?

Puzzled

Guest Guest
aiya. how to kena caught if u r behind locked cubicle rite? security guard climb and see izzit?

Puzzled

Hmmm ... then you can now counter-sue the security for peeping you <<Don't Feed The Troll>>. :D

Guest Guest

Yes yes yes, if they climb over or peep under, they're outraging my modesty! Arrest them! If peeping into cars where people are having sex in a public carpark could be charged, I think if they peep under my toilet cubicle door, that is a stronger case to be charged than me pleasuring myself inside with doors closed and locked.

Guest Loryer Quek
Aiyah... a public toilet may be public, but a private cubicle in a public toilet is private.

So go ahead... masturbate away!!  :D

You state this authoritatively.

Can you explain why a cubicle in a public toilet is legally considered as PRIVATE when hotel rooms in a public hotel are considered public space?

Loryer Quek

Guest Guest

Is it even legal to masturbate? Remember reading somewhere, anything except MF penetration is illegal... Singapore laws are funny and SUPER outdated... It is still illegal to give blowjobs, MM, MF, FM, FF, for example... :blink:

Guest Loryer Quek
Is it even legal to masturbate? Remember reading somewhere, anything except MF penetration is illegal... Singapore laws are funny and SUPER outdated... It is still illegal to give blowjobs, MM, MF, FM, FF, for example... :blink:

I don't about *legal* but it's supposed to make you go blind. So take it easy and just carry on until you need to wear spectacles. Ok?

Loryer Quek

While are are marginalised by the straight population and homophobic goverment, and with all the negative press coverage on homosexuality (lately suanas tagged HIV+ issue, previously fort road beach coverage etc etc), I am definately against such indecent acts in public venues.

Yes, I'd been cruised in toilets ever. Yes, I'd fxxked and sucked in toilets ever. But those were the days when I wasn't even using my head to think. I *quote myself* am using my dickhead more. What changed me was an incident I had at an MRT station toilet. I walked into the toilet only to find 3 out of the 5 urinals occupied, and all 3 were sheepishly wanking away. Not a beautiful sight, and I suddenly realise that the not so beautiful sight is what the public will perceive of the gay 'faggots'. They don't see the side where they are capable of monogamy, they don't see them as contributive members of society, they don't see the sight of gay men volunteerig in community projects, but they DO see the sight of their sexually deprived lifestyle which driven them to commit such indecent acts in public. Topped with all that negative reports they have read in the media coverage, will they ever agree with 'gay rights' in Singapore? Will they give you their support? You know the answer... (Just in case some do not get it, the answer is NO!)

Let me tell you what happened the last time I bumped into 2 wankers in the public loo. Same location in a MRT station toilet. I zipped up, walked out and went straight to the station control room and reported to the station manager. Slap me if you want (now all knows how I look like). What happened to the 2 wankers I do not know, but I rather something be done than having them wanking away in that location where 'fathers and children' do share the space.

Procrastination... The biggest mental vacation one can have.

Guest Vindictive
Let me tell you what happened the last time I bumped into 2 wankers in the public loo. Same location in a MRT station toilet. I zipped up, walked out and went straight to the station control room and reported to the station manager. Slap me if you want (now all knows how I look like). What happened to the 2 wankers I do not know, but I rather something be done than having them wanking away in that location where 'fathers and children' do share the space.

wah u so terror n fierce one.

nuthing like a rehabililtated and self righteous slut!

Vindictive

Guest Guest

U bastard! u're a traitor among us! You would be the kind that get aids in a suana and then call new paper to report!

I guess you don't know that being gayish is not just wanking in the toilets. Being gayish as a straight friend of me used to comment "faggots" whenever he sees a tight fitting singlet wearer in a shopping centre or cinema with outlandish hairstyle and that "cum let me suck your cock" face.

If one haven't noticed, there's an increasing amount of such people. The way they act in public, they way they giggle and ogle at other men which were with their gfs.. these are the kind that gives the public a bad impression.

What we do in the toilets and in our bedrooms is one thing. But to opening act extremely gayish in the general public, it is begging to be bashed.

I read somewhere, a gay basher in the US said he doesn't mind if the gays want to pack shit in each other's asses behind closed doors but act manly in public, but he would bash them in if they act "faggoty" right in front of him in public space.

Yes, you think you did a good job reporting ot the mrt control centre? Well fxxk YOU! I guess you're the kind the report every small incidents that happens anywhere. Perhaps you feel your importance is elevated. Maybe you think you've become more noble. But the fact is, you're a little rat.

Bastard I may be, in your light. Wank in public loo should you like.

For shall I spot you with your deed that you deem pleasurable and cute;

I shall continue to be that rodent you brand me; and RAT on you.

Bastard I may be, in your light. Wank in public loo should you like.

Come on out, come on out, let's play

Guest Guest2

TTS, read your postings many times over the forum. Several times you projected yourself as someone who knows better, the person who is right, the one who teaches others.........you cruised over toilets too, you were lucky that when you were in the act, you didn't meet another person LIKE YOU. Or maybe someone did catch you red-handed, but was understanding enough to give you a second chance. Now that you have "enlightened", "realised" that such acts are nothing to be proud of, and you caught someone doing it, you immediately whacked the person. Acting Saint at their expense?

Bear this in mind dude, these people are NOT any lower than you are, they are merely LESS LUCKY. You have the opportunity to "turn over a new leaf", they didn't have the chance before meeting a scum like you.

Why didn't you tell those MRT control station officers that you used to be these guys? What you have done is nothing to be proud of, especially when you are a PLU. You were just lucky. If our guys are bad influence to fathers and children, you are nothing better. Just a piece of trash.

I see no need to clarify nor defend myself, for the statements you'd made are of your mere assumptions, assuming in my toilet crusing days that I have no security guards knocking on my door, assuming that I'd 'whacked' the two guys the immediate instance I have the chance to, without warning them.

So you perceive me as placing myself way higher than others, that's your issue. I share what I know, and if you don't like my tone, skip it. I'd never taken anyone as a disciple, nor shaft my principles down anyones' throat.

Carry on with the 'character assassination' if you like, in the least I take responsibility for what I do. I don't hide and do name-calling.

Guest Guest 7
So you perceive me as placing myself way higher than others, that's your issue. I share what I know, and if you don't like my tone, skip it.

It's more the content than your tone that's at issue.

You have made it very clear that you now find sexual displays in public offensive and have no qualms in reporting these people to the authorities and have indeed done so.

It's a legitimate and logical concern whether in your self righteous zeal you might also report other cruising activities posted in this Forum to the relevant authorities.

Well are you?

Guest 7

Guest Finally...

Finally someone spoke up. :thumb:

Question yourself what image are we portraying when we look for sex (includes wanking) in toilets? Desperate? Sick in the mind? Which normal guy are willing to stay inside the toilet and wait for hrs and bearing the stench just to find sex? Why do some of us insist on having toilet sex knowing very well that they are at risk of being caught red-handed? Aren't these people proving the anti-gay majority right that gays are sick?

If we keep doing such abnormal things, how can we expect the majority to accept us as normal???

Guest Guest

Why does everyone seem to be against TTS? I do feel there is some sense in what he said. What do you think others will think when the the general public chance upon such a scene? Do in somewhere more private or out of sight from the general public lah.....

Sorry, I may be talking childish but i seen the topic more and more childish argue about TTS

TTS got his right points........And the guests also have his right points........ Is depend on each individual views. As no set of gays laws state that we gay can not do this and that.

For the toilets issue, is depend on people individual also. Though laws state that is an offence. But if no one complaint thats means no offence. So people who like to do masturbation or fun in toilet they have to know the risk lor.

To my point of view is, TTS is just want to warn us be careful. There might be some people like him who will go complaint lor. So try to be careful. Nothing to be quarrel about?

U bastard! u're a traitor among us! You would be the kind that get aids in a suana and then call new paper to report!

I guess you don't know that being gayish is not just wanking in the toilets. Being gayish as a straight friend of me used to comment "faggots" whenever he sees a tight fitting singlet wearer in a shopping centre or cinema with outlandish hairstyle and that "cum let me suck your cock" face.

If one haven't noticed, there's an increasing amount of such people. The way they act in public, they way they giggle and ogle at other men which were with their gfs.. these are the kind that gives the public a bad impression.

What we do in the toilets and in our bedrooms is one thing. But to opening act extremely gayish in the general public, it is begging to be bashed.

I read somewhere, a gay basher in the US said he doesn't mind if the gays want to pack shit in each other's asses behind closed doors but act manly in public, but he would bash them in if they act "faggoty" right in front of him in public space.

Yes, you think you did a good job reporting ot the mrt control centre? Well fxxk YOU! I guess you're the kind the report every small incidents that happens anywhere. Perhaps you feel your importance is elevated. Maybe you think you've become more noble. But the fact is, you're a little rat.

Hmmm, one contradiction here.... you said what we do in the toilet or in our bedroom is our business.... isn't the public toilet a public place? more so at the urinal? so if st8 guys want to bash "gayish" looking guys who mince and sway along the street, won't they then also want to bash those who they see wanking in a public toilet? No, I am not trying to split hairs here. The point is, the public toilet is used by everyone, st8 and gay.... and probably more st8 than gay. It's a fact that many st8 guys find gay people offensive and when they see men wanking in public loos and trying to peep at their penises, how else do you expect them to react? Some would react negatively and punch you on the nose. Some friends of mine who were once cruising in a toilet were chased by some st8 guys who wanted to beat them up. Boy did they run for their lives losing their shoes and slippers along the way.

I think I can see the position that TTS is taking - that we gays, who very much want to be accepted by the larger society shouldn't try and bring more scorn and hatred by our wanton actions in public. But his action of reporting those guys to the station master is another thing that can be considered contentious.

TTS, wouldn't it be better if you told those 3 guys not to do it openly as it is bad for our image, etc, etc? They may ignore you, scold you or perhaps bash you, too. But at least you know you have tried your best to "reform" these brothers of ours and your conscience would be clear. And if they persist then let those gay bashers do the job for you. Nothing is so effective as getting a bruised nose. And you wouldn't be cursed by all and sundry here for being a "traitor". Let's educate our brothers by talking to them, not ask the establishment to come and punish them. A kinder approach may perhaps do the trick?

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

Guest real man

No right & No Wrong include you dun disturb & offence others esp those srt8 guys & students etc,believe till now TTS thinks what he did is right & proud with it,no one can blame him if he think can make him no gay & feel high class,but if those ppl get caught while doing those act in public,then don't regret after that,just face the music & don't try to find an excuse to cover those shameless action. :P Be a real man & dare to admit whatever you done & respondsible for your action

Guest senior

TTS, don't think you are doing the right thing.

The 2 guys wanking away maybe trying to catch your attention knowing you are gay too. They probably will hide their dicks away when seeing straights guys or seemingly straight guys.

Just put yourself in their shoes, the consequences of being caught and handed to police. Their career, their family, every thing will be ruined.

You like that to happen to yourself? Think again.

Just tell them off and perhaps threaten to report them is good enough to scare them away and think twice of repeating the wanking in urinals.

No right & No Wrong include you dun disturb & offence others esp those srt8 guys & students etc,believe till now TTS thinks what he did is right & proud with it,no one can blame him if he think can make him no gay & feel high class,but if those ppl get caught while doing those act in public,then don't regret after that,just face the music & don't try to find an excuse to cover those shameless action. :P Be a real man & dare to admit whatever you done & respondsible for your action

Yes, I agree with you to a point. But I think TTS's is trying to change some of the negative perceptions and images that the larger society have of gay men. Public sex will reinforce the misconception that all gay men are shameless and have no manners by doing sex in public areas, corrupting and influencing guys, especially children who do not understand everything yet. I daresay many of us are quiet folks, who keep out lives private at home. And we don't go about corrupting, molesting or raping guys.

Human beings' ability to over-generalise things with sweeping statements is infamous. Such as "Teochews are stingy", "Malays are lazy", "Shanghainese are evil businessmen", "Indians are snakes" etc etc. All these descriptions can actually be found in any ethnic group and not confined specifically to any one group. We still call ang mohs "ang moh kui" (red hair devil), which is derogatory. Yes, some ang mohs deserve to be called ang moh kui, but many are very nice decent folks with kind hearts.

In the same vein, some girls become prostitutes and bargirls, but that doesn't mean all women are prostitutes or bargirls or have loose morals. That's what I think we should all aim for - that not all gays have loose morals and are "bad" eggs.

Of course, it will take a very long time for society to see us gays differently, if at all. I think, realistically, no matter what we do right, some people will insist on believing that we are evil, that we corrupt their children and husbands, etc etc. But there is hope. In some countries, especially in the west and also in Thailand, we have seen that through education, the public there are now less hostile and anti-gay. Sure, there will always be those who will be anti-gay, no matter what. But at least, more st8 society are beginning to accept us for who we are and not what they erroneously think we are.

My last say on this issue is, I believe if some of us don't like what we see happening in the public loos by members of our kind, we should go up to them and say, "hey, please don't do this here". Of course, some of us would think, hey, this is none of my business, let them face their own music. True, but that will also mean we are going to give the hostile st8 guys ammo to shoot ALL of us down, or as they say, tar us with the same brush.

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

Guest Guest 7
But I think TTS's is trying to change some of the negative perceptions and images that the larger society have of gay men. 

How? By exposing gay men masturbating at public toilet urinals help to improve gay image to society at large?

His action is a freakin no-brainer. Telling the guys off and a short lecture would have achieved the objective you state. Complaining to an official when there was no necessity and putting them in serious trouble if apprehended is vindictive and evil.

He is a self-righteous, hypocritical jerk with dick for brains.

Guest 7

Guest Guest

a last word on this fiasco......no need to kill our own kinds. let fate take its own course. go about our own lives. See no evil. Hear no evil & speak no evil.

Guest real man

Just let those holy men continue their holy deeds & those " Slut " enjoy their open action in public,do what ever each feel like to & stop pointing finger at each other,no point & what's done cant be change.

However if you ever done the same act b4 mean you are the same kind,so don't think yourself is different & having holy spirit,unless you never

TTS, don't think you are doing the right thing.

The 2 guys wanking away maybe trying to catch your attention knowing you are gay too. They probably will hide their dicks away when seeing straights guys or seemingly straight guys.

Just put yourself in their shoes, the consequences of being caught and handed to police. Their career, their family, every thing will be ruined.

You like that to happen to yourself? Think again.

Just tell them off and perhaps threaten to report them is good enough to scare them away and think twice of repeating the wanking in urinals.

I agree that what TTS said is true to a certain extent. Portraying the negative image is indeed a great concern as it certainly gives people or the govt the wrong connotation about gays at large.

However, TTS, why don't you just pretend to tell the 2 guys that the police or the security is coming? As you had did all these before, how would you feel if another gay reported on you can cause you to be in the police station. Then your parents are being called in and everyone knows about it.

Thus, I hope you can continue to prevent these negative actions by doing something not too drastic of harmful to our very own gay circle.

:)

I think the society has to accept that in any community of people, there will always be the "bad" eggs.

These people crusiing in the toilets are just that. They cruise there. If TTS is so really rigtheous, he should have sponek to them directly.

It takes one to know one; one to reform another. Calling the station master just means that he wants them punished.

TTS should think about how he changed from cruising in toilets to believing in other forms of gay interactions.

It's a mental change that leads to a behavioural change. When TTS was crusiing in public toilets back that, what would have changed his ways? An arrest definitely...but his attitudinal change robably came from someone, somewhere.

Can TTS not be that someone for that two people?

Guest Righteous kompass
I think the society has to accept that in any community of people, there will always be the "bad" eggs.

These people crusiing in the toilets are just that. They cruise there.

Bad eggs? Thats' the understatement of the century.

Judging by this Forum and the threads on cruising it would appear that the bad eggs are the twinkies and are giving us all a bad name. Orgies in saunas, parks beaches and who knows where else.

There seems to be little else being discussed in this Forum except sex, sex and more sex. Seems like the saying twinks think with their dicks is certainly TRUE. Eeewwwwww.

Righteous kompass

Guest Guest
I agree that what TTS said is true to a certain extent. Portraying the negative image is indeed a great concern as it certainly gives people or the govt the wrong connotation about gays at large.

so wat r u doing about it? cruise in FR public parks and fxxking in bushes and advertisng about it in dis Forum helps to improve our image?

anudder freakin hypocrite. Geez.

I deleted TTS's latest postings because it had too many "SCREW YOU" inside and it will only served to inflamed an already hot topic. Unless readers can discuss and debate any issues raised in a non-confrontational manner, the thread will be locked.

The arguments on this thread have gone way off tangent from the original posting. It had become an place for arguing whether TTS, someone who uses to cruise and have sex in public toilets was right or hypocritical to inform the station officials when he saw two men masturbating at the urinals.

I can see the never ending arguments about how hypocritical TTS actions were - ratting off people wanking off in the toilet WHEN he himself admittedly said he did worst things in such public toilets previously. I agree his actions could be deemed to be hypocritical to some people.

Having said that, people can change, and obviously TTS had. Now he finds people masturbating in public toilets offensive, give gays a bad name, felt that since he is gay and proud of it, it gave him a bad name as well. I wish he had thought of all these when he was fxxking around in the public toilets last time. But he insisted he had changed and so be it.

There will be no winners or losers in this debate and no right or wrong. Letting this thread continue will get everyone upset. I am therefore locking this thread.

I have summarised the points raised and appeal to you guys to kindly let the issue rest. No good will come out of this debate if we continue like this. Thanks.

Guest Guest

Hi Moderator,

Understand that you have closed the discussion forum for "Masturbating in public toilet". I have 2 questions:

1) I posted a new topic warning our PLU not to disclose too much about their cruising activities (like venue, time, date) since we have people like TTS who would likely sound out authorities (he claimed it himself over that "Masturbating..." thread). Why was it deleted? Such information would serve to warn our PLUs about the risks they are taking. You delete it because of? Too provocative? Afraid that people would attack TTS? Then you should just remove his name (maybe use "some people, some PLUs..." but still highlight the risk to our guys.

2) On several occasions, "Guests" like myself did not register or use our registered names to post something, and we were accused of being hiding behind, but with people like TTS who would not hesitate to sell us out, what is the good in using registered names? I do understand that there are abuse, where guys use "guest" and say hurtful/mean things, but there again, you have registered guys who are not any better in their actions......

Regards.

Guest Righteous kompass

Would it be too much to ask the Moderator/s of BW why a discussion on ethics has been deleted?

Has this Forum become censorship central that topics can be deleted without so much as an explanation?

Righteous kompass?

Guest Guest

think the Mod had explained the reason behind the locked thread. it would not be locked as long as the discussions were civilised :rolleyes::rolleyes: no name calling, no hitting below the belts and other ulterior motives like the warnings about TTS "gonna play your backsides", figuratively :P . TTS did it once and it became ONE BIG F*UCK. Everybody, go get a life and move on. dun cling on like a nagging sob. .....opps i am getting emotional. ;);)

And this forum is BW's house. so they do what they like. We as guests dun tell the master what to do. Like what Smiles said, not happy, say BYE BYE...ooppps i am getting emotional again :D:D

:D

This is a informative and interractive forum..............I think the moderator would be very tie up in looking throught every post made.........well..........I believe there is certain standard needed to maintain this forum.....be it guest or registered........we are here to seek some information and to discussed certain topics........if one individual is not happy with the topics, he should just pass it and move on..........the BW moderator are not paid to maintain the forum.........

We should help to make this forum healthy and friendly.......and do give some support to the moderators..prehaps you could PM him.........

cheers

a. "Righteous Compass" (6:31pm) , 2nd "Guest" (6:35pm) and "Frown" (6:49pm) - all the three are posting from the SAME IP address but under different assumed names and within 20 mins. You people figure what he is trying to do.

b. To the questions by the 1st Guest.

Your question 1 - I believe one of us "BW Moderator" have already explained in http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtop...indpost&p=11820 before locking the thread.

Your question 2 - Registered Users and "Unregistered Guest" have both merits and pitfalls (like in 'a' above). It does not totally solve the problem of readers intending to create trouble for this forum. (except where BW close down for good) We have made a stand on the issue of "Guest" and explained it at http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=822 . We will stick with this (with perhaps some tweaks).

Cheers !

My post got deleted, so the concerned probably never got to read it. Before you go on accusing me of selling you out, take a hard read at the following.

I'd made a subsequent posting on the Masturbation thread about the claims/accusations being based on assumptions, assuming that I did not give the two wankers a chance. In a personal message to DragonRider I wrote, I DID WARNED THE TWO BUGGERS, INDIVIDUALLY EACH ON TWO SEPARATE OCCASIONS. I am the bastard that rat on them? Yes, and this bastard is more of a man that you think he is, for I even accompanied the station manager into the toilet and pin-pointed the two men, in their face. At least I face the heat for my actions. If what they are doing is offensive to a gay man, how bad can it be for the straight men?

There is a time and place for everything. You think Uncle Sam is not aware of Fort Road escapades? You think Uncle Sam is not aware of the exculsively men suanas? But Uncle Sam is willing to shut an eye, and allow these activities to carry on. So if you want to cruise at these 'established' grounds, go ahead, no one's stopping you. These venues are usually isolated and mentioned, exclusive. People on premises usually behave when they know of an 'intrusion' i.e. hetero couple at Fort Road, lights on in a suana etc. Don't bring your indecency into neighbourhood public toilets, where most of the users there are like I'd said, fathers and children, and despite their presence, you carry on wanking away.

If I'm to sell you out, trust me, you won't even be do your fingers pointing in this forum, for it would have been long made inexistant.

Quoting a particular Guest's posting that I am getting off at ratting of the two wankers to the station manager, at the expenses of the two poor wankers, have you thought about them wanking and getting off at the expenses of others? What they are doing is tarnishing the image of the gay community, at the expenses of the entire group, at the expenses of the hardwork of gay activists who's worked so hard over the past decades to voice out for the rest. Did they did about the sacrifices of Alex Au, Alfian S'aat, Eileena Lee (just to name a few), and what they'd toiled over the years, before the wankers let their dickhead decide on their public exhibition of beating their meatstick? 'Community' is probably a huge word, and we are probably unfit for that word. What we are are a segregated groups of sexually driven beings, who's major concern is their own self grafitication. The activists had worked so hard over the decade, and only taken 2 steps forward, and the projected perversion of the wankers in public loos had taken 5 steps back. Why are there still so many closetted homosexuals in our society today? Because gay men and women are still not perceived as 'normal' human beings, but as 'child molesters', 'sexually deprived perverts'. Why so, do I still need to tell you why?

I am not self righteous, I only tend to think more for others, and I do have the appreciation for them, and their work. I do not oogle at their dick.

On the issue where another Guest claimed that it's our 'Queeny sisters' that gives the gay men a bad name, response==*sigh + shake head shake head*. In fact, these queeny sisters have balls bigger that you and myself. Remember, they are the ones out there reminding the rest of the hetero world that we do in fact exist. Reminding the goverment that they can't brush the sexual minority aside and pretend that we do not exist nor have any issues. Ask yourself, what happened the last time when a co-worker asked if you are gay. Did you say 'Yes, gay man I am and I am just like you and anyone else' or did you dodge the question? What happened the last time someone called you a faggot? Did you stood up to the person or walk away in shame?

And lastly, if using my real head more than my dickhead to think does place me more superior and higher up than than the low life wankers, then I AM. I am the Mother Superior Bitch, and this bitch does not intend to have his nieces and nephews growing up thinking their uncle's a pervert.

Guest Saltwetfish
What they are doing is tarnishing the image of the gay community, at the expenses of the entire group, at the expenses of the hardwork of gay activists who's worked so hard over the past decades to voice out for the rest. Did they did about the sacrifices of Alex Au, Alfian S'aat, Eileena Lee (just to name a few), and what they'd toiled over the years, before the wankers let their dickhead decide on their public exhibition of beating their meatstick? 'Community' is probably a huge word, and we are probably unfit for that word. What we are are a segregated groups of sexually driven beings, who's major concern is their own self grafitication. The activists had worked so hard over the decade, and only taken 2 steps forward, and the projected perversion of the wankers in public loos had taken 5 steps back. Why are there still so many closetted homosexuals in our society today? Because gay men and women are still not perceived as 'normal' human beings, but as 'child molesters', 'sexually deprived perverts'. Why so, do I still need to tell you why?

Dear TTS,

I did not read the deleted emails in the forum, but I hope I am right to assume that what happened is that you reported 2 wankers in a public toilet to some authorities. Well, I guess every citizen has a right to report any cases of "disturbance" in the public to whoever. And I will say that every gay men have his own right to be pissed off with their own "community". I agree that the law should be apply equally to everyone one. Man and woman having sex in public or wankers wanking in public. Wankers should be aware that they are taking risks wanking in public in the first place.

However, I hope that you are not implying that because Alex or Eileena or Alfian is working hard at the community level, they need support from gay men to apply their own moral and values over other gay men, just like how some Christians apply their values on the society. I hope that you are not implying that the gay activists need gay police to actively "clean" their turf off dirt and sleaze.. to support their work. I don't think they have ever asked for that to happen nor have they ever needed that to happen for them.

So, I hope that you are aware that what you are doing, you are doing for your own sake, for your own goals and for your own reasons, not for any gay activists' hard work, because frankly, I don't think they needed people to do that for them. Also because its not about trying to make ourselves whiter than white, cleaner than clean, its about able to see ourselves, first, as part of society, just the way it is... the good, the bad and the ugly and not be ashamed of it nor of ourselves.

Metta

Kelvin Wong

www.saltwetfish.net

-----

Kelvin, I edited your homepage URL above as there was previously a typo.

Nothing else in your article was edited.

HendryTan, Moderator

Guest 2727

Deleting Post!!! Aiyah! why like that, next time must say first mah! I though my PC got problem, and I send for repair. $150 you know. :swear:

• G_M changed the title to Doing What is Right? - Gay Reporting the Gays Caught Performing Sex Acts in Public Toilet Debate
  • 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

U solid lah...topic last entry 13 plus years ago u dig up and ask. 

I'm surprised it hasn't been locked and archived after so many years of inactivity.

Guest Dancing Around A Long Pole
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

U solid lah...topic last entry 13 plus years ago u dig up and ask.

Maybe he is trying to outdo the guy who keeps dragging up old threads after 11 months + 2 weeks. This particular instance is 11 years + 2 years instead.

Guest why shocked...

Did you think the education of NSF boys got better over time???

You can jerk in a closed toilet cubicle. At public (in a male toilet), meaning at the urinal, it still falls under public nuisance.

But wasn't there this judgment that you can't outrage the modesty of a man?

And this applies only if you're not recording anyone...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.