Male HQ

Do u lie about your age in chat room

Guest Guest

Guest Yes and no

Mum y..

Looking for sex only. Yes to lie by some people. Looking for love only. No to lie. But always good to be frank as you may not know what good may cum out of it.

Guest Uncle

Am 60 when i lie to someone at the sauna am only 30 .The sex was great .The younger guy rape me imagining am  30 yr old.But honestly i do look like 30 but actually 60.Sauna lighting also play a part.

Guest Yuck
20 minutes ago, Guest Uncle said:

Am 60 when i lie to someone at the sauna am only 30 .The sex was great .The younger guy rape me imagining am  30 yr old.But honestly i do look like 30 but actually 60.Sauna lighting also play a part.

This is why saunas are only for unwanted disposed products. Sad truth.

1 hour ago, Guest Uncle said:

Show picture to verify your statement.

On 5/4/2019 at 9:37 PM, Guest Yuck said:

This is why saunas are only for unwanted disposed products. Sad truth.

This is contradicted by the fact that people who go to saunas WANT the products there :D

On 5/4/2019 at 9:16 PM, Guest Uncle said:

Congratulations for being able to pass for someone ONE HALF your real age.  I can also pass for someone 20 years younger, but this is more than two thirds my real age.

Guest who is honest

I prefer honesty, those who can't be honest about themselves, will prolly not share the same values as me... not likely I want to friend them. Age is just a number, those who can't accept reality... quite sad.

Those who run away once knowing someone's real age also the same.

Guest Unridiculous Equivocations

My boyfriend told me about a guy he once had sex with when he was 30 and working in KL. That guy was 25. By the time my boyfriend reached 40, he had started knocking 10 years off his real age, since he could still pass for early 30s. He and that guy remained chat friends but my boyfriend was once again living in Singapore by then.

Eventually my boyfriend went back to KL for a business trip and asked that guy to meet him for a drink. He said that guy had changed and was rocking the Japanese bear daddy look often seen in adult movies. During that conversation, that guy asked my boyfriend how old he was again, and he instinctively replied as 30 due to his habit.

That guy was like WTF, and said he thought he was older, because he only liked older guys which is the only reason he ever hooked up with my boyfriend. After that he said he had to go and quickly ended the reunion. He also blocked my boyfriend on all apps. I met my boyfriend two years later and, hopefully, he is always honest now.

• 6 months later...
On 5/5/2019 at 10:16 AM, Guest Uncle said:

You can really pretend to anyone in the dark.

On 5/4/2019 at 9:16 PM, Guest Uncle said:

If you are 60 and you can pass for 30,  you are doing something right!  Keep strong at it!

It would be really dumb for someone who is 60 but looks like 30 to tell his real age,  wouldn't it?

I also look younger than I am,  and for a long time my solution to answer the question was:  "I am too old to tell" (smile).

Now that I am older I am more willing to tell,  and hear "ohh.. really??"  :)

Guest younglook

I am 47, but I do look way younger. People I meet always asking me whether I am a student. Even been asked for ID on rare occasions.

So if I were to put my real age on my profile, it would be probably be more of an issue, cos people may be expecting a hot daddy type, but instead get a much younger looking person.

Of course, I am talking purely about hookups.

Nope. People always tell me that I look way much younger than my age and on some rare occasions I do get ID-ed *rolls eyes* so I'm happy to own up to my real age to lend myself some credibility and since in general I go for people my age/slightly older, though I guess 10 years from now I'd be happy that I look younger than my actual age.

Edited by derryfawne

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.