Male HQ

Mens Nude Yoga

gaysluttyme

On 7/23/2020 at 7:56 AM, allenyoung said:

Wow great :D possible to post your review after the session ?

actually,
I can give u a review now:

some guys are hotter than me,
for some I look better,
& the Yoga Instructor looks hot 😃

even after tonite...  the 3 comments I have just made stay the same...

On 7/23/2020 at 7:56 AM, allenyoung said:

Wow great :D possible to post your review after the session ?

It's a basic yoga class, suitable for beginners. More experienced practitioners might find it boring. But I liked it cause he focused on the form and breathing. Good stretch after a long week. The nudity is quite liberating, nothing erotic. Might try the Hatha Yoga class which is more vigorous. 

3 hours ago, swimboi said:

It's a basic yoga class, suitable for beginners. More experienced practitioners might find it boring. But I liked it cause he focused on the form and breathing. Good stretch after a long week. The nudity is quite liberating, nothing erotic. Might try the Hatha Yoga class which is more vigorous. 

Was it stinky as everyone was nude?

there is only one yoga position that U do in the beginning that mite give u a "hard on"... besides that everything else is hard work & u really don't have time to stare at ur neighbour... 

On 7/24/2020 at 8:17 AM, 30yochinese said:

dear Sir @allenyoung allenyoung, when U sign up for ANY FITNESS class there is a confidentiality agreement that U have to sign... would U like me to flout the law & get myself into trouble by revealing to u the details of a fitness class that is discreet in nature?

anyway, by NOT posting a review after the session, I am respecting the sanctity of a yoga class & its Instructor, becoz I am not there to people-watch... I am there to exercise 😃

By review … it meant… how was it ? Pace ? Difficulty ? Would you go back again ? Any specific mentioned ? Etc … not asking about the program details

We not asking about the recipe of the food but how you like or dislike on the food or which component of the dish doesn't suits your etc…

Edited by allenyoung

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2020 at 2:38 PM, swimboi said:

It’s fun 

On 7/25/2020 at 2:38 PM, swimboi said:

Lol everyone must be queuing to partner u in yoga

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dunnknow can find out in Malaysia Jb onot. 

I wish to learn yoga and with guy, if got girl will feel embarrassed. 

I also like to be naked at the same time also can do yoga will be prefer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to go to the one at Mandalay  St is conducted by white guy by  the name of Tom. I went there for my nude yoga as it is small  group everyone is  open about themselves and I feel very relax. I stop going after I landed in my new job that required me to travel and cope with with my gym routine and family.

So finally i tried naked yoga. As a beginner and haven’t tried yoga before it was a relaxing time.. some stretching was a bit painful for my body but i really tried my best to do the pose. Hahaha will come back again. 

well i didnt actually get hard during the session.. 🤭

Edited by top_suck

On 12/19/2020 at 3:21 PM, Since u r here said:

i guessed many assumd it is something like that? 
hated the first yoga pose to the max, it looked just like a sit&Reach! 

THIS IS DAMN FUNNY LOL

Will you be my valentine's? :D

On 2/20/2021 at 11:53 PM, Leo12 said:

Anyone going for Wed yoga class on 24 Feb 2021?

i went for Tommy's class last Friday on 19th Feb. 

i wanna go for the upcoming Partner Yoga Class but i don't have a bf or a Yoga-Partner to go with=(

On 2/23/2021 at 1:24 PM, 30yochinese said:

i wanna go for the upcoming Partner Yoga Class but i don't have a bf or a Yoga-Partner to go with=(

Edited by Hungtall

1 hour ago, 30yochinese said:

When is the partner yoga?

1 hour ago, Hungtall said:

Just go n try n get random partner 

Thx HungTall,

I took a leap of faith & asked the Yoga Instructor to "pair me up with another guy"... & I signed up for the Yoga Class 😃

Finally managed to try Tom’s yoga class (1.5 hrs, $20).

As mentioned by others, this is a completely professional class, suitable for beginners and with focus on values (what is yoga for?), breathing and stretching movements. Rest assured that most poses can be managed by beginners ( e.g. if less flexible and cannot reach toes, that’s fine), and you are constantly advised to ensure comfort and stability while executing/ maintaining poses.

Everyone seemed very comfortable with the training attire (or lack thereof), and nobody even came close to getting aroused. Mixed crowd and several appeared to be regulars.

I had very mild muscle aches the next day, but this could be easily relieved somewhat by dipping into cold baths (if you visit spas).

There are also yoga classes that focus more on meditation (on top of stretching). Contact Tom directly for details.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

straigtht & diverse grp?

My guess is the majority is straight (but perhaps with a tinge of gay-friendliness and/or bi-curiosity).

There should be easily 1-2 gays amongst the group, I reckon.

49 minutes ago, ken99chia said:

My guess is the majority is straight (but perhaps with a tinge of gay-friendliness and/or bi-curiosity).

There should be easily 1-2 gays amongst the group, I reckon.

I think you need to tune your antenna 😂

19 minutes ago, amicablyalan said:

I must be one of those you thought straight or gay friendly.🤭

The truth is that no one could betray their gayness given the intensity of the yoga exercises...

Agree.

Were we in the same class? Lol.

I only went once, must find time to go again.

Yah, all busy with the poses, not much chance to “ogle”.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.