Male HQ

AMK MRT Toilet

DeMarko

On 5/10/2019 at 6:49 PM, DeMarko said:

Dropping by AMK Hub to buy some staff and then went to the AMK MRT toilet to urine.

Was wearing a pair of translucent white shorts with a pair of lime green RIO undies inside and a pair of black Tee shirts.

Urinating half way, one stocky built guy came in and then use the urinal next to me. I noticed he keep staring at my cock and was stroking his cock too.

After finishing urine, i tried to pull my cock to let it drip dry and i looked at him and his cock. His cock was already semi hard.

Then i went over to the wash basin to wash my hands and then he came over and use the basin next to me. Suddenly, he used his left hand and grope my bulge. And then gave me a signal to go into the handicapped room.

He went to grab some toilet papers and the went str to the handicapped room. As there was nobody around at this time, i followed and we quickly locked the door.

Immediately, he started to pull up his Tee and lower his nylon black shorts, leaving only his Red undies on. Then he pull my Tee up and started to lick n suck my nipples while one hand went down to rub my bulge. I was so horny and started to rub his bulge too and then slide my hand into his undies and started to rub his raw cock. It was full of precum.

And then, he pull down his Red undies and next pull my white shorts and undies down too.

Both of our cocks are now in fully erected state. Then he started to grab my whole body and put me against the wall and started to kiss me and lick my neck while he trusts his hardon against mine.

Now my cock started to erupt precum juices and he turn me around and started to use his hard cock to rub against my ass crack.

then i did the same to him with his bubbly hot ass ... i even spread his ass cheeks and use my hardon cock head to poke at his ass hole.. he gasped and moaned softly.

Then he turned back and sat down on the toilet bowl and started to lick n sucked my balls then onto my cock while both hands rubbing my nipples... Damn i was in orgasm ...

I pushed his head against my cock to have it deep throat. His face went red and then he pushed himself away and started to give kinda vomitting sound and then he started to suck me again.

I did the pushing of his head against my cock few times and he gaves those vomitting sound effect...

Finally i exploded my lava into his mouth and this time round, he forced my body against his face, that is, keep sucking me while i tried to push away but too weak to resist it. And i keep have the tingling chilling effect to my entire body.

I beg him to stop but he keeps sucking and sucking and spread my ass cheeks and rub my ass hole.

Instead of him stopping, he keeps going strong with his suck until my cock gets another boner the 2nd time and in no time, i erupted my 2nd shot of hot lava into his mouth.

then his hardon cock also finally erupted his lava automatically.

then we quickly clean up and then before we opened the door cautiously, he gave me another deep kissed and then we went to the basin to wash our hands.

And then we left on separate path, that is, i went to the MRT path while he walked to other path...

SIMPLY HOT!!

Edited by yuquidam

On 5/10/2019 at 7:01 PM, youngnalive said:

HAHAHA oh my, I remember one time I was almost close to getting touched by an old man, which is why I dont go to that toilet anymore hahah, my school is rather near amk so I always have to go to amk station xD 

and you are still alive.

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 5/10/2019 at 6:49 PM, DeMarko said:

Dropping by AMK Hub to buy some staff and then went to the AMK MRT toilet to urine.

Was wearing a pair of translucent white shorts with a pair of lime green RIO undies inside and a pair of black Tee shirts.

Urinating half way, one stocky built guy came in and then use the urinal next to me. I noticed he keep staring at my cock and was stroking his cock too.

After finishing urine, i tried to pull my cock to let it drip dry and i looked at him and his cock. His cock was already semi hard.

Then i went over to the wash basin to wash my hands and then he came over and use the basin next to me. Suddenly, he used his left hand and grope my bulge. And then gave me a signal to go into the handicapped room.

He went to grab some toilet papers and the went str to the handicapped room. As there was nobody around at this time, i followed and we quickly locked the door.

Immediately, he started to pull up his Tee and lower his nylon black shorts, leaving only his Red undies on. Then he pull my Tee up and started to lick n suck my nipples while one hand went down to rub my bulge. I was so horny and started to rub his bulge too and then slide my hand into his undies and started to rub his raw cock. It was full of precum.

And then, he pull down his Red undies and next pull my white shorts and undies down too.

Both of our cocks are now in fully erected state. Then he started to grab my whole body and put me against the wall and started to kiss me and lick my neck while he trusts his hardon against mine.

Now my cock started to erupt precum juices and he turn me around and started to use his hard cock to rub against my ass crack.

then i did the same to him with his bubbly hot ass ... i even spread his ass cheeks and use my hardon cock head to poke at his ass hole.. he gasped and moaned softly.

Then he turned back and sat down on the toilet bowl and started to lick n sucked my balls then onto my cock while both hands rubbing my nipples... Damn i was in orgasm ...

I pushed his head against my cock to have it deep throat. His face went red and then he pushed himself away and started to give kinda vomitting sound and then he started to suck me again.

I did the pushing of his head against my cock few times and he gaves those vomitting sound effect...

Finally i exploded my lava into his mouth and this time round, he forced my body against his face, that is, keep sucking me while i tried to push away but too weak to resist it. And i keep have the tingling chilling effect to my entire body.

I beg him to stop but he keeps sucking and sucking and spread my ass cheeks and rub my ass hole.

Instead of him stopping, he keeps going strong with his suck until my cock gets another boner the 2nd time and in no time, i erupted my 2nd shot of hot lava into his mouth.

then his hardon cock also finally erupted his lava automatically.

then we quickly clean up and then before we opened the door cautiously, he gave me another deep kissed and then we went to the basin to wash our hands.

And then we left on separate path, that is, i went to the MRT path while he walked to other path...

I don't even know where the toilet is at the MRT. O.o

Studio_20171227_162653.png.c0a5f635a9ebc76f22856da1742156db.png

Leaving MRT gantry exit LEFT is the top-up booths and chinese makan stall. Exit Right is the ATM Machines and main road.

Toilet on the left side? But in front later is Old Chang Kee and kopitiam oredi wud. Where got toilet?

22 hours ago, Nipoet said:

I don't even know where the toilet is at the MRT. O.o

Studio_20171227_162653.png.c0a5f635a9ebc76f22856da1742156db.png

Leaving MRT gantry exit LEFT is the top-up booths and chinese makan stall. Exit Right is the ATM Machines and main road.

Toilet on the left side? But in front later is Old Chang Kee and kopitiam oredi wud. Where got toilet?

Hey,

If you go up the escalator from AMK hub to the MRT platform.

You can see a row of Ticket Machines and and Exit.

Go through the Exit and turn left. You can see row of bicycles... Walk all the way and you will see the Ladies and Gents toilets.

If you continue to walk and you shall see a very long staircases where you climb up, that's the AMK park ....

Hope you will be able to find the toilet now

14 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Hey,

Go through the Exit and turn left. You can see row of bicycles... Walk all the way and you will see the Ladies and Gents toilets.

If you continue to walk and you shall see a very long staircases where you climb up, that's the AMK park ....

1998308509_QooBeeEm096.gif.ecf217ef22c388db03f2dd5843a22dac.gifScreenshot_2016-08-06-20-24-56-1.png.c5757f46a8565f706227a36a85120a4c.png

Understooded! It's the opposite direction of my residence, no wonder never go before. xD

Thanks! xD I usually go to the bathroom before I take the train, so really next-to-nil reason to go to the toilet at the MRT. xD

Amk mrt toilet has always been "happening".  Police do patrol there every so often, so players beware!  Clementi mrt toilet too.   Ever seen guys been nabbed & question, particulars recorded. Play at your own risk! 

On 5/20/2019 at 2:02 AM, horchew said:

Amk mrt toilet has always been "happening".  Police do patrol there every so often, so players beware!  Clementi mrt toilet too.   Ever seen guys been nabbed & question, particulars recorded. Play at your own risk! 

The police station is just right next door. xD

• 2 years later...
On 5/19/2019 at 9:59 AM, DeMarko said:

Hey,

Is it the toilet in the park or mrt station ? The toilet at amk mrt is crowded though

On 5/9/2022 at 10:30 AM, Balestier said:

Is it the toilet in the park or mrt station ? The toilet at amk mrt is crowded though

At the MRT station.

Did not know there is one in the Park ??

On 5/13/2022 at 9:26 AM, manehiso said:

In the park lor.. Haha.. 

I meant, the park which is located above a long staircase has NO toilet at all.

Only few sheltered areas for people to rest and chat

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2022 at 3:57 PM, simply_me said:

yes it is still cruisy... I just went toilet there yesterday night to pee. I saw 2 uncles and 1 guy on his 30s

They all jerking off while showing their dicks with each other.

Yes! I was there not too long ago (although I can't remember when, but it was in the afternoon). Not only were there people cruising at the urinals, but they were people in some of the cubicles with the doors half-closed, apparently waiting for people to join in. And there were guys like loitering outside these cubicles also. I think it was way too obvious!

On 7/3/2022 at 1:37 PM, radiusulnar said:

This sounds so blatant. I am surprised the MRT or cleaning staff do not patrol and members of the public have not given feedback.

Perhaps too cruisy for them to care? Just pretend they didn't see anything, so that there's less things for them to do. I just don't think they do not know since it's so obvious. 

This sounds so blatant. I am surprised the MRT or cleaning staff do not patrol and members of the public have not given feedback.

Straight men will just pee or pang sai and fxck off. You think they can be bothered

• 1 year later...

1. Do NOT believe 100% what you read here especially if the post is made by a certain member who is well known for penning down his dark fantasy. 
2. It takes 2 hands to clap. Surely nothing will happen is one party is horny while the other party doesn’t give you a fuck about it.  Well, the only thing you might get in return is a punch from the other guy. 

MRT cleaners know. They just can’t be bothered as long as his work is not threatened. 
Do all you want, just don’t get caught. 
If you are caught, it’s too late to KPKB (lit. cry father cry mother). 

4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

1. Do NOT believe 100% what you read here especially if the post is made by a certain member who is well known for penning down his dark fantasy. 
2. It takes 2 hands to clap. Surely nothing will happen is one party is horny while the other party doesn’t give you a fuck about it.  Well, the only thing you might get in return is a punch from the other guy. 

MRT cleaners know. They just can’t be bothered as long as his work is not threatened. 
Do all you want, just don’t get caught. 
If you are caught, it’s too late to KPKB (lit. cry father cry mother). 

The AMK police regional HQ is just next door.