Male HQ

How to sing praises to someone

Guest sing

Guest sing

When you have someone keeps on saying how good she is comparing to you subtly in every single way. and for someone who doesn't compliment people often, what is the one phrase that you can always use in any scenarios to compliment that person that she is good, yeah you are really good, smart and clever. either as a way to truly complement someone or to really stop the hao lian already. I really can't take it anymore. is too purposeful, too intentional and not sincere at all. 

Guest Try and see

I would say something like:

"That's really very smart/good of you. Why don't you go and tell _______________ (insert name of another colleague) all about it?"

By then, I think she would have gotten the hint to fuck off 

Guest sing
19 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

I would say something like:

"That's really very smart/good of you. Why don't you go and tell _______________ (insert name of another colleague) all about it?"

By then, I think she would have gotten the hint to fuck off 

Great. Thanks. Hopefully to see something that is not too confrontational to avoid being accused or gossiped that I'm jealous, envy or something else. I feel that the more powerful the compliment the more effective it is. Maybe need to use bombardious word (not sure correct word or not). I remember my senior said one word only, wah you champion already. and she just immediately kind of stop her conversation. I feel that once we have acknowledged her superiority, she will stop doing that already. but I'm not that thick skin to apple polish people like that. So need a more suitable phrase for someone like me who don't usually sing praises to someone verbally.

Guest Try and see
3 minutes ago, Guest sing said:

Great. Thanks. Hopefully to see something that is not too confrontational to avoid being accused or gossiped that I'm jealous, envy or something else. I feel that the more powerful the compliment the more effective it is. Maybe need to use bombardious word (not sure correct word or not). I remember my senior said one word only, wah you champion already. and she just immediately kind of stop her conversation. I feel that once we have acknowledged her superiority, she will stop doing that already. but I'm not that thick skin to apple polish people like that. So need a more suitable phrase for someone like me who don't usually sing praises to someone verbally.

She probably doesn't get enough sex from her husband at home, that's why she must come to the office and attempt to extract compliments from her male colleagues.

If she does it again, just say, "That's nice" and then continue doing your owb work.

After a while, she won't find you "fun" anymore and will move on to someone else.

Guest sing
6 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

She probably doesn't get enough sex from her husband at home, that's why she must come to the office and attempt to extract compliments from her male colleagues.

If she does it again, just say, "That's nice" and then continue doing your owb work.

After a while, she won't find you "fun" anymore and will move on to someone else.

yeah. It's been too many times already that I feel the minute she opens her mouth I know what's shes going to say. not again, my god. feeling like listening to preaching. I feel I need to satisfy her for at least once. I really need to thicken my face. cause the moments I open my mouth I will laugh uncontrollably. because it's not sincerely coming from deep inside of me. I feel so fake. I feel that singing praises to someone are really an art of talking. Some people can do it so well without training since small and you can't tell whether its sincere or not. that's how good they are.

Guest What can i say

Just say "oh really? Good for you!" And if she asked if you could still remember what she said, you reply "sorry, what did u say again? I have very short memory due to work.". There are plenty more.

Guest Sing
7 hours ago, Zackling said:

if i were u, i'll be more direct.. be more of a tony stark.. be rude, be sarcastic, be direct. 

Can give a few examples of universal phrases  that I can "whip out" in any scenarios?

Guest Sing
7 hours ago, Guest What can i say said:

Just say "oh really? Good for you!" And if she asked if you could still remember what she said, you reply "sorry, what did u say again? I have very short memory due to work.". There are plenty more.

Can give a few more examples? So that I have an arsenal of weapon ready at hand to counterattack her. 

I feel like you might want to craft a firm but polite response, since you aren't the only person suffering from this? But I also feel that if she's sunk this deep then no amount of talk would save her soul, or her brains.

Or you can ask her, I know you're looking for us to appreciate you but have you appreciated us for who we are? We're all humans.

It has to be drilled into her that she's not the only person in this world lol.

Edited by feedersmiracle

Speaking loudly, suffers softly. Smiles so wide, cuts unseen inside.

Bitin' the bullet, but never kick the bucket.

Guest Sing
9 hours ago, feedersmiracle said:

I feel like you might want to craft a firm but polite response, since you aren't the only person suffering from this? But I also feel that if she's sunk this deep then no amount of talk would save her soul, or her brains.

Or you can ask her, I know you're looking for us to appreciate you but have you appreciated us for who we are? We're all humans.

Maybe because I am more in the softer side so thats why its always me being target. The rest she dont dare already I guess. I ever heard my colleague said 'you look like the evil actress in the drama series' n she stop doing that already to him until i heard abt it again from my colleague last year. 

I roughly knows what to say thru past experience. I think it is effective. But afraid will cause unnecessary conflicts. I think I will only use it when really angry n frustrated. Otherwise before i open my mouth i already laugh at myself. 

Guest Sing
10 hours ago, feedersmiracle said:

Yes. You are right. I need a polite n firm response. Otherwise she will use back the word against me saying I'm bullying her. She's already on the upper hand for being a woman. Once she cried, Ohh i'm in the deep shit. She used the same thing on my other colleague. But my colleague was wise to quickly confront supervisor what she was complaining. The my other senior lady said to him, you cannot said like that to a lady.  Deep inside i wanted to say so a lady can say anyhow to a guy lah.

Guest Sing
10 hours ago, feedersmiracle said:

What I will say is" this staff or person oh very humble n nice lady". I think it will work. Or maybe not? Becauae the other time I was really compliment this phd doctor for being so humble for asking me not to address him with the title dr. So i just said it in front of my colleagues n accidentally find out one of my colleague felt it thru his expression. N begin to explain things to me. So im thinking to try tat but need to be extremely serious n not to laugh at my own scheme.

Guest sing

but I think I took it too serious already. I should just generously compliment her. Bravo bravo. Clapping my hands and pat her shoulder. that's very good of you. smart and clever. Good.

Simple and easy right.

I think I have to take it lightly. learn to be more generous in giving compliments. n not to be fret by this little things. I was so dreadful anticipating her next move. and consumed so much of my energy. for nothing. 

Today I can finally see clearly. 

She want compliment just give. Because if firm and polite response go over her head means no hope liao. You need your rice bowl still.

You need to give compliments that are 10% sincere. If 0 then you will be exposed. If 100% you will be sarcastic / smell backside. 

You can bend it around if you know how. I.E. a) involved another colleague casually for about 5 seconds then try to kill the convo using your colleague b) shift the attention from her to you instead. c) ask help from this lady about your work.

I might not be super good at this but I know I built a tolerance by being afraid to offend people yet know when to bite back when I get pushed too much.

28 minutes ago, Guest sing said:

but I think I took it too serious already. I should just generously compliment her. Bravo bravo. Clapping my hands and pat her shoulder. that's very good of you. smart and clever. Good.

Simple and easy right.

I think I have to take it lightly. learn to be more generous in giving compliments. n not to be fret by this little things. I was so dreadful anticipating her next move. and consumed so much of my energy. for nothing. 

Today I can finally see clearly. 

Guest Try and see
2 hours ago, Guest Sing said:

Yes. You are right. I need a polite n firm response. Otherwise she will use back the word against me saying I'm bullying her. She's already on the upper hand for being a woman. Once she cried, Ohh i'm in the deep shit. She used the same thing on my other colleague. But my colleague was wise to quickly confront supervisor what she was complaining. The my other senior lady said to him, you cannot said like that to a lady.  Deep inside i wanted to say so a lady can say anyhow to a guy lah.

You know, I really hate the double standard in many offices, where women constantly scream for gender equality, but at the same time expect special treatment from men.

I recall in a previous employment, my female supervisor used to scream at me. Even though I know she usually does that for fun without any malicious intent, it's still not a nice thing for a person to do to a subordinate.

So one time when I got really mad at her for screaming at me again, a female colleague (who is also that supervisor's subordinate) said to me something like:

"Aiyah, you're a guy, so just give way to her."

Walao, so a woman can scream at a man in the office, and he is supposed to take it, but if a man yells at a woman in the office, he is a chauvinistic mysogynist?!

I am a proud gay man, and to all the feminist pests found in offices all over S'pore, I say (and I know a lot of you read Blowing Wind forums for leisure):

SCREW YOU ALL, AND YOU DESERVE TO BLEED FROM YOUR VAGINA EVERY MONTH!

MW-GX008_b6b2a0_20181030182016_ZH.jpg

Guest sing
4 minutes ago, feedersmiracle said:

She want compliment just give. Because if firm and polite response go over her head means no hope liao. You need your rice bowl still.

You need to give compliments that are 10% sincere. If 0 then you will be exposed. If 100% you will be sarcastic / smell backside. 

You can bend it around if you know how. I.E. a) involved another colleague casually for about 5 seconds then try to kill the convo using your colleague b) shift the attention from her to you instead. c) ask help from this lady about your work.

I might not be super good at this but I know I built a tolerance by being afraid to offend people yet know when to bite back when I get pushed too much.

is really an art of conversation on how to deal with such things. Yeah, I was like you, afraid to offend people. I think I can only do it by acting a bit crazy, making it as silly as possible so that I can laugh myself through.

10 hours ago, Guest sing said:

is really an art of conversation on how to deal with such things. Yeah, I was like you, afraid to offend people. I think I can only do it by acting a bit crazy, making it as silly as possible so that I can laugh myself through.

Someone taught me that you can use laughter to kill a conversation without trying to be a dick if you don't want reply to a specific question.

Source: someone ask whether I have a gf or when getting married. I just laughed.

Edited by feedersmiracle

Guest sing
On 5/15/2019 at 8:29 PM, Guest Try and see said:

You know, I really hate the double standard in many offices, where women constantly scream for gender equality, but at the same time expect special treatment from men.

I recall in a previous employment, my female supervisor used to scream at me. Even though I know she usually does that for fun without any malicious intent, it's still not a nice thing for a person to do to a subordinate.

So one time when I got really mad at her for screaming at me again, a female colleague (who is also that supervisor's subordinate) said to me something like:

"Aiyah, you're a guy, so just give way to her."

Walao, so a woman can scream at a man in the office, and he is supposed to take it, but if a man yells at a woman in the office, he is a chauvinistic mysogynist?!

I am a proud gay man, and to all the feminist pests found in offices all over S'pore, I say (and I know a lot of you read Blowing Wind forums for leisure):

SCREW YOU ALL, AND YOU DESERVE TO BLEED FROM YOUR VAGINA EVERY MONTH!

MW-GX008_b6b2a0_20181030182016_ZH.jpg

OMG. my senior (lady) also likes to yell and shout at people for not doing the things her way. or ordering people to do things for her. but always say other people always angry. this n that. 

Guest Toilet Singer
On 5/14/2019 at 7:35 PM, Guest sing said:

When you have someone keeps on saying how good she is comparing to you subtly in every single way. and for someone who doesn't compliment people often, what is the one phrase that you can always use in any scenarios to compliment that person that she is good, yeah you are really good, smart and clever. either as a way to truly complement someone or to really stop the hao lian already. I really can't take it anymore. is too purposeful, too intentional and not sincere at all. 

I would not sing praises to every bitches out there, but I would love to hold someone's "mic" and "sing" for as long as my heart's desire.

Guest Try and see
On 5/16/2019 at 10:10 PM, Guest sing said:

OMG. my senior (lady) also likes to yell and shout at people for not doing the things her way. or ordering people to do things for her. but always say other people always angry. this n that. 

She probably does it at home a lot. Low EQ bitch.

If she's married, you can be sure the husband hasn't fucked her for many years  :clap:

Guest Good looking gay
4 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

If she's married, you can be sure the husband hasn't fucked her for many years  :clap:

Probably, but I believe most women with very bad temper and terrible attitude usually have very UGLY husband.  No good looking man wanted this type of bitches.

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.