Male HQ

High sex drive recently

Ice006

• 1 year later...

Sometimes I have a sex drive that is so high that I can wank few times a day and I still want it. I love those times, because the feeling is great. There are also times where the drive is so low that I don't even want to do anything with my partner. It is crazy how this changes. I don't want him to think that there is a problem with him and that is why I use some help from ed-oesterreichische.at. It is really helpful because when you take it you want it more than anything.

Edited by CharlesClark

I wank daily since young. However, once you have experienced sex, you would not want to wank any more. The level of organic pleasure is so different from JO. Till now, my sex drive still high. I need it daily and in a creative manner too. My Bf cannot tarhan my daily request. So I have to be more considerate of others feeling rather than imposed on the fulfillment of my intense and high sex drive. 

I turns to other means to channel my drives. 

Edited by GKS

9 hours ago, GKS said:

I wank daily since young. However, once you have experienced sex, you would not want to wank any more. The level of organic pleasure is so different from JO. Till now, my sex drive still high. I need it daily and in a creative manner too. My Bf cannot tarhan my daily request. So I have to be more considerate of others feeling rather than imposed on the fulfillment of my intense and high sex drive. 

I turns to other means to channel my drives. 

Like what ?