Male HQ

Confused... What did he mean by doing this to me?

Guest Confused

Guest Confused

I met this manager of client's side recently. Lets name him P here. P is tall, lean and quite cute. It was just the second time we met when we were together on a field trip after a morning meeting, and a group dinner the previous night.

There were three of us seated at the back including P was sitting in the middle while I was on his right hand side. So after a long day we were having some casual banter on our way back and I learnt that he was actually married with 2 kids already. Well, fine since there are many married men who doesn't wear wedding ring out there as well.

Suddenly just as I adjusted my sitting position slightly forward to relax my muscle, he stretched his right arm across my back and rested his hand in the small gap between the cabin wall and my butt, and slowly began to stroke his fingers on my butt area. As the material of my pants was kinda light and thin the sensation of his finger stroking instantly sent overwhelming pleasure all over my body. I must say his finger gestures were rather subtle but at times he would exert slightly more force and it almost felt like poking on my butt. I tried hard to suppress my feeling and not to respond to that because I wasn't sure and also I didn't want to mess with work. That lasted for a good 15 minutes and I just kept my body stoned all the while until we arrived at our restaurant for dinner. Nothing else happened then....

Until now I still can't believe what had happened and the funny thing is we are still chatting every now and then on WA for work matters. Can anybody tell me if this kind of act is considered normal or 'brotherly' from a straight guy? Or am I being oversensitive?

Guest you never know
6 hours ago, Guest Confused said:

Until now I still can't believe what had happened and the funny thing is we are still chatting every now and then on WA for work matters. Can anybody tell me if this kind of act is considered normal or 'brotherly' from a straight guy? Or am I being oversensitive?

May be, he wanted to take advantage of work-related service - since you mentioned he is on the client's side - to see if your company can offer better rate or discount of some sort to benefit him by flirting with you or even get you interested in him with an agenda (remember: Chief Police Ng Boon Gay and Cecilia the IT Sales Executive incident that caught Singapore tongue wagging?)  Flirting is not unusual if he suspect you are gay or appear to be sissy.  

He is also taking a huge risk himself if you are manly (and presumably straight).  If you are sissy, it is a jackpot to him, no 2nd guessing needed and he will advance his motive to get what he wanted out of you on business.  It is possibly a strategy to him.   If you have decided, someday, to milk him, please don't let him take picture or video to blackmail you and forced you to give him exclusive right on work-related matter.

OK, I think too much, but....

Guest Try and see

No, it's definitely not normal or brotherly to be stroking someone's butt area, in a car or otherwise. No straight guy would do that to another guy under any circunstances. He's likely bisexual and trying to flirt with you. 

This might surprise you but the majority of guys I had fun with either have girlfriends or are married with kids. So having kids is not a sign that a guy is 100% straight.

I think for now, just wait and see if he tries anything more. Probably if P reads this forum, then he would know already  :P

But as other people in this forum have said, be careful of married men. Their wives can get very vengeful if they find out that their husbands are fooling around with other guys behind their backs.

Guest Confused
3 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

No, it's definitely not normal or brotherly to be stroking someone's butt area, in a car or otherwise. No straight guy would do that to another guy under any circunstances. He's likely bisexual and trying to flirt with you. 

This might surprise you but the majority of guys I had fun with either have girlfriends or are married with kids. So having kids is not a sign that a guy is 100% straight.

I think for now, just wait and see if he tries anything more. Probably if P reads this forum, then he would know already  :P

But as other people in this forum have said, be careful of married men. Their wives can get very vengeful if they find out that their husbands are fooling around with other guys behind their backs.

No I would rather stay away from married men. I was hurt very badly by a married man whom I had had an affair with. By the way, what do you think was the correct reaction to what happened in the car? Have I reacted correctly by pretending nothing had happened?

Guest Try and see
1 hour ago, Guest Confused said:

No I would rather stay away from married men. I was hurt very badly by a married man whom I had had an affair with. By the way, what do you think was the correct reaction to what happened in the car? Have I reacted correctly by pretending nothing had happened?

In that situation, yes.

It's difficult cos if you had created a scene, then your company would have lost him as a client, and then your boss might blame you.

Since you have decided not to do anything with him, the best thing is to keep eveything professional. 

As someone mentioned above, he was probably trying to test the water. No need to yell at him or anything. Just ignore that incident.

Yes, married men are really not worth it. If something goes wrong, he still has his wife and kids, whereas you will be left all alone to fend for yourself.

Guest Confused
2 hours ago, FattChoy said:

Do you look like one of those bts guys with thick makeup? Maybe you remind him of his ex gf.

I don't wear make up. 

Guest Sissy-in-uniform

I thought this type of behaviour only happened in camp.  I kena many times throughout my ICT.  Straight Men in camp just loves being very touchy. Once they are out of camp, they were back to normal.  They were probably very lonely during ICT and gay people became their..."object of affection".

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.