Male HQ

Birthday Discussion - What do you do on your Birthday? (compiled)

Guest Birthday

Celebrate lor

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

Guest On the Birthday
21 hours ago, Guest Birthday said:

What do you do on your Birthday?

I don't remember,  all I can think of is just came out of the womb and was sleeping.

Guest Guest

The more you celebrate, the more you remember you are getting older. The best way to deal with birthdays is treat it as just another day and forget them, so that you will also forget that you are getting older too. Lol. 

Guest Birthday
On 5/20/2019 at 1:19 PM, Guest Guest said:

The more you celebrate, the more you remember you are getting older. The best way to deal with birthdays is treat it as just another day and forget them, so that you will also forget that you are getting older too. Lol. 

I feel like this day is something that belongs to me. At least something that belongs to me. Mine. I want to do something special abt it cause it belongs to me. Only once a year. I dun have many things that belongs to me. This day in mine. Solely mine. You already have the rest of the 364 days. This one day belongs to me. 

2 hours ago, Guest Birthday said:

I feel like this day is something that belongs to me. At least something that belongs to me. Mine. I want to do something special abt it cause it belongs to me. Only once a year. I dun have many things that belongs to me. This day in mine. Solely mine. You already have the rest of the 364 days. This one day belongs to me. 

Hmm it means you have not enter the real world where sometimes change is inevitable, and I sense you are being selfish in general which will only reflect more of your character to the world, which is bad. Do you feel happy? I shall leave this question for yourself to answer. 

Last few birthdays I think I've become a bit more introspective or reflective.

Took time to thank the important people in my life, be it family or friends. Its technically also a celebration for my parents as I'm the eldest child, so my birthday is also representative of how long they have been parents. So I take it as a day to congratulate them too.

Guest Birthday
11 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Hmm it means you have not enter the real world where sometimes change is inevitable, and I sense you are being selfish in general which will only reflect more of your character to the world, which is bad. Do you feel happy? I shall leave this question for yourself to answer. 

364 days to please everyone. Only one day wanted to please myself, to chill out n to recharge n to do something special for myself. And I did not harm anyone, disturb their routines or whatever their are doing. And I was covering ppl's ot on that sat. And the mother earth still spinning. The world still going. 

Guest Birthday
7 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

Go to work as usual. No celebrations whatsoever. One year closer to death is worth celebrating?

If really have lived enough (might be subjective to different individual), death in this context (ripe age) might not be a dreadful things. Subjecting to different believe n religion, death is a passageway to another world, or returning to where we originally came from, and ceased of suffering. So it  might be worth celebrating (again it is quite subjective, who knows hell start right after this)

In Buddhism, there's no concept of death but "towards life". By this logic we should celebrate.

Birthday is akin to Suffering day.  By this logic, there's nothing worth celebrating.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/20/2019 at 12:19 PM, Guest Guest said:

Feel younger! As a member of the older generation, I decided that when I hit 60 my age would reverse. So now mentally I am back in my 50s - and it feels great! In a few years it will be my 40s. Can't wait!

• 1 year later...
On 5/18/2019 at 4:47 PM, Guest Birthday said:

What do you do on your Birthday? What is the one thing that I can do or excuses that I can use to do on this particular day?

Suck cock, if any.

If not, eat 🍰.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Words of Heaven
On 11/8/2021 at 9:20 PM, danvin said:

Donate small amount of money if you can afford to handicap persons, feed the destitutes by giving them food and give food packets to residents of old folks home. You will be bless for your good karma.

Good deeds need to come naturally, from the spirit, not by force under circumstances to earn good Karma.   Liddat not counted.

On 11/8/2021 at 9:55 PM, Guest Words of Heaven said:

Good deeds need to come naturally, from the spirit, not by force under circumstances to earn good Karma.   Liddat not counted.

Well said. Many doing good deeds expecting good returns. Sad to say that it's not counted that way. Go natural

On 11/8/2021 at 9:55 PM, Guest Words of Heaven said:

阳功积阳德

阴功积阴德

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 5/21/2019 at 9:16 PM, quanjishou said:

i bring my brother in heaven to have a meal, its our birthday and his death anniversary 

May I ask, how do you bring him to have a meal?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 11/9/2021 at 12:53 AM, quanjishou said:

we are twins and i am the surviving one.  so i take it i help him to see this world, he is always spiritually with me.

Many twins shared with me that they could feel each others. 

However, I ask them on the fact that they are both are together on earth. 

Take leave a must. Go town for some 🛍️. Find ONS or my cruise/sub boys to accompany me. Staycay with gym pool spa. Invite or play with guest. Night outdoor cruise sex nearby. Do some fetish kinky play with masked save it to upload at twitter/onlyfans. 

On 5/28/2020 at 10:06 PM, InBangkok said:

Feel younger! As a member of the older generation, I decided that when I hit 60 my age would reverse. So now mentally I am back in my 50s - and it feels great! In a few years it will be my 40s. Can't wait!

This is a friendly post,  just to do some arithmetic.

In June 2020 you mentally regressed to the 50s and are close to your 40s,  after you hit 60.  So you must be in your late 60s, close to 70.  This is a good age, after most troubles of life are over,  and you can look at a peaceful future in retirement if you stay healthy.  Just avoid any further frustrations and anger, even with Steve around.  :thumb:

• 6 months later...
On 6/13/2022 at 12:35 AM, Guest Try and See said:

Tomorrow is my birthday, what would you suggest?

Happy Birthday! I guess treat yourself to something you always wanted? 

• G_M changed the title to Birthday Discussion - What do you do on your Birthday? (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.