Male HQ

Sore throat

Guest sore

Guest Leg Opening
20 hours ago, Guest sore said:

If you have a sore throat, is it alright to blow someone?

Sore throat mean there is already wound in your throat, sucking a raw dick is like opening a big gate to all sorts of "foreign diseases" into your body.  See what happen to this country.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest Larry

i'm having this sore throat for few days now but I don't wan to go clinic as they might suspect I have covid. What could be the best remedy?

Guest 100
6 hours ago, Guest Larry said:

i'm having this sore throat for few days now but I don't wan to go clinic as they might suspect I have covid. What could be the best remedy?

Drink lots lots lots of hundred plus. Swallow some honey and let it sit in the throat for as long as possible before you cannot stand and need to drink water. Can also do before sleep. 

Gargle with warm water.

Gargle with salt water.

Repeat the above for as much as you can. 

Heard your throat infections can passed to the cock

Serious

Someone I knew got it and have to be on antibiotics 

Imagine your kkj is infected and you can't shoot for one month during medications 

• 1 year later...
On 8/19/2021 at 7:58 PM, Guest Wtf said:

Which brand of lozenges is the best to kill aore throat? I'm having it since morning.

Buy test kit, do yourself ART test. 

On 8/19/2021 at 10:14 PM, Guest Soo said:

Buy test kit, do yourself ART test. 

Go see doctor and do a PCR test better than do ART. I find ART test not very accurate.

I once caught a urinary tract infection a few days after I received a blowjob. 

I got tested, and it was not the usual suspects - gonorrhea, syphilis, etc.  The only source I could think of that could have caught the infection was from that blowjob.  That mouth was the only thing I had stuck my cock into within a period of more than a month before my urinary tract was infected. The doctor I consulted confirmed that bacteria from the back of a person's throat could cause the infection in my urinary tract.  

So the answer to OP's question is, please do not give blow jobs when you have a sore throat as it might cause your partner to catch a urinary tract infection.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.