Male HQ

100plus with passion fruits

Guest passion

Guest passion

new recipe: 100plus with passion fruits

I bought some passion fruits to try but find it too sour. so I mixed it with hundred plus (original). not a bad combination. 

it's either the passion fruit its been harvest before its ripen timing or it has been kept far too long.. it has a strong characteristic perfume slight tart but it can never ever be sour. 

My tastebud’s impression of passion fruit has always been sour differentiated just by varying degree. Even the wild passion fruit tastes sour when ripe. Love the idea of 100plus combo that is somewhat similar to passion fruit soda. So I guess adding sprite or ice-cream soda should achieve similar effect. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

Guest Passion
25 minutes ago, kennethchung said:

won't it be fizzy and sour?

Must be cold 100 plus too. Yup fizzy. Dont bite the passion fruit so it wont be sour. Very refreshing.

Guest Passion
34 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

My tastebud’s impression of passion fruit has always been sour differentiated just by varying degree. Even the wild passion fruit tastes sour when ripe. Love the idea of 100plus combo that is somewhat similar to passion fruit soda. So I guess adding sprite or ice-cream soda should achieve similar effect. 

Ice cream soda. Nice. Its been very long time ago since i had the cream soda. Would love to try again sometimes. But its hard to find ice cream soda again right? The last time I had was in CK chinatown before the renovation. After the reno they dun have the can section anymore.

18 minutes ago, Guest Passion said:

Ice cream soda. Nice. Its been very long time ago since i had the cream soda. Would love to try again sometimes. But its hard to find ice cream soda again right? The last time I had was in CK chinatown before the renovation. After the reno they dun have the can section anymore.

I believe FairPrice should have

Be cool, like a breeze...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.