Male HQ

Share your hookup/sex stories

bryanng

We have several visual stimulation threads, but I couldn't find a thread dedicated to sexy stories. I'd like to start one as I enjoy reading them very much. Share your encounters - be it good or bad, short or long, wild or mild, with strangers or your loving boyfriend.

I'll go first, here is my recent encounter at Cruise.

Saturday afternoon, I was working out at Fitness First. I tried to pump the major muscle groups before cruising: my chest, biceps and butt. Before leaving for Cruise, I dropped by the gym changing room. There was  a Chinese guy in his 30s, fair, lean & smooth, just standing completely naked. He seemed to be in no rush to put his underwear on, but kept on drying himself with the towel. It's erotic to see somebody naked in a public setting, in a very casual and relaxed manner. There were a few guys around but he showed no shyness. I didn't dare to stare long, but I did have a good look of his cock - which gave me a semi hard-on. A perfect setup some actions at Cruise.

As soon as I reached Cruise, I entered the maze. Right near the entrance stood this Chinese guy in his late 20s. Let's call him X. X is tall - I'm not short myself, approx. 175cm, but he's at least half a head taller. He's quite well build too, big frame, wide shoulder, strong chest and arms - the body type by which you want to be hugged tightly. I kept a distance from him, roughly 10 meters, and started to gaze at him from afar. He turned and caught my eyes. Believe it or not, I was quite embarrassed, and quickly looked down. It happened a few times before he eventually stepped towards me. My heart pounded faster as he looked at me and smiled. I swear his smile shined even in the dim light of the maze. He wrapped his arms around me, put a peck kiss on my lips, then took my hand and dragged me to a room. Of course I followed, couldn't be happier.

In the sauna, some top guys will just push your head down, expecting a good blow and then proceed to fuck you. Damn, what a huge turn off! I wasn't even aroused let alone letting you plow my hole. X is definitely NOT one of them. As we entered the room, we kissed passionately. Then his tongue worked its way to my neck and my ear, making sure I felt his warm breath while his hands squeezed my ass. I let go of a few soft moans and I started to fondle his cock. He caught my hands shortly after. He didn't want me to play with his dick, not yet. He turned me around, pushed me towards the wall, raised my arms over my head and pinched my hands to the wall. His strength and dominance made me want to surrender my body to his control. Suddenly, I felt his tongue on my neck. It slowly glided down along my spine, leaving a damp path on its way. My legs shivered as he went lower and lower. As his tongue reached my coccyx, I spread my legs wider, revealing my hole, waiting impatiently. But he stopped and lifted his face up! He then squeezed my butt cheeks, and gently kissed them - prolonged, wet kisses. With a sharp move, he shoved his face deep in my crack and started licking. His tongue was like a scoop working hard on his favourite ice-cream. Pleasure spread like wildfire from my bottom to my brain.

(to continue later)

There was this uncle I chat with on Grindr, average looking and I wasn't so interested. But he has this "friend" who is a half Brazilian, half Italian fashion model and the uncle suggested a threesome session with him. The uncle sent me the model's IG. He had like 20k followers, and also 6 pack abs, a model face, a muscular and lean body - you know how pretty guys with thousands of followers look like. He's also 186cm tall (I managed to dig up his model profile).

Of course I was rather dubious about the whole idea. The uncle could have sent me a random IG profile as a bait. But the heck, the idea of hooking up with the model was so tempting I agreed to the uncle's offer to come by his place. As a responsible adult, I did send my whereabouts to my friend who I supposed would be kind enough to start a search if I went missing. 

And the model was real! The same guy on the IG was sitting on the sofa next to the uncle, they was waiting for me to come. The model seemed shy, the uncle wasn't, he signaled me to sit next to them. We had a quick small talk, the model was visiting for a fashion event. Then we started touching each other - or more like, me and the uncle started touching the model. The model's body was the nicest one I'd ever had at that time. We kissed and oral, then the uncle topped the model, I topped the model, and the model topped me and we cum together on the model body. 3 people's cum on his 6 pack.

I should have enjoyed that a lot. But I didn't. Probably cuz I could feel the model's indifference attitude. His dick was hard, he fucked well and everything (btw he has a beautiful cock, about 7-8 inches, nicely shaped too), but something was off. It's like his body was there but his mind wasn't. We shared a shower after the hookup, then me and the model went back at the same time. We shared the lift, there was an awkward silence. Couldn't resist the curiosity, I asked:

"Why you're doing this?"

"What do you mean?" The model looked perplexed

"Why did you come here? You obviously wasn't interested" I verified

There was a pause and then the model said "I was", avoiding my question.

Now when I think about it. The model was probably rented by the uncle. And the uncle used him to bait me so he could have a threesome. Win-win situation anw (probably except for the model, not sure if he got more money from a threesome). The uncle continued to ask me to meet after that, without his model friend. That threesome was like an investment so he could be in reach with other guys whom shared the rent man with him. I wasn't interested so we lost contact. I really should have asked the uncle did he spend money on the model and how much was it. Now it remained a mystery. 

That was 2 years ago, I just checked the model's IG again. He's now married to his pretty husband, still as sexy as the day we hooked up.

• 2 weeks later...

To read all about my trivial pursuits in and out of Singapore log on to my blog - anasianjourney.blogspot.com

enjoy reading.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 1 month later...

I have new postings with photos in my blog kimlo777.wordpress.com

The latest story is about my first mmf threesome with a female colleague and her husband with real photo of her husband's big fat dick.  There's also a new photo gallery of men in public showers with erection.

Enjoy reading!

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com