Male HQ

Chest Hair is not a Sin. Love yourself 2019!

clement_c

On 6/15/2019 at 5:18 AM, clement_c said:

Frequently, strangers asking me to shave my chest hair in my media platform and even grindr.

I am proud of myself being a more gentle guy look with chest hair or even a hairy body. 

The only thing I will shave is my nipple hair and trim my pubics. For the other person to slurp or enjoy me better without the hairs interruption. 

Please be proud of yourself. And do not change yourself for others. Do it unless you hate it and not influence by others. 

I am just a shy and introvert guy that have become more outspoken.

I wish people can voice out more for themselves instead of losing their voice because of people gossiping or judging.

People always remember that 1 person saying them not good but forget about the 9 people that are admiring them. 

IMG_20190615_060732-600x800.jpg

Dont shave. It is nice to have hair in chest.

On 6/15/2019 at 6:18 AM, clement_c said:

Frequently, strangers asking me to shave my chest hair in my media platform and even grindr.

I am proud of myself being a more gentle guy look with chest hair or even a hairy body. 

The only thing I will shave is my nipple hair and trim my pubics. For the other person to slurp or enjoy me better without the hairs interruption. 

Please be proud of yourself. And do not change yourself for others. Do it unless you hate it and not influence by others. 

I wish people can voice out more for themselves instead of losing their voice because of people gossiping or judging.

People always remember that 1 person saying them not good but forget about the 9 people that are admiring them. 

i think you look sexy... 

anyways, agree that we should live for ourselves and not worry too much about others. there will always be detractors regardless. :)

Edited by t.pagar

On 6/15/2019 at 6:18 AM, clement_c said:

Hot and sexy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2019 at 10:15 AM, Keeptomyseld said:

But do you yourself like flabby hairy chest guys?

R you asking the qns for yourself?

Tbh, I gained weight because someone say just eat. He won't judge me. But in the end, he wasn't the one. It's sadden me. And no, I don't like flabby guys. I prefer stocky. At least go gym abit. 

And I know you going say me being shitty because I ownself flabby but I expect others to be fit. Thus, I went exercise even more than before and also control my diet. 

I keep fit for myself because I stressed out and keep eating. Now I am back on track. Cheers. 

I am really why to take photo 2 my hairy chest tho. Took a lot courage here. 

Edited by clement_c

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...