Male HQ

Any toys for sale?

Guest guest
10 minutes ago, HydroNaut said:

Used one, you also want meh? Lol...

By your logic , all the seasoned   bottoms out there are used fleshlights toys and should be set aside and ignored  but that is not the case in real life. 

Used toys depends on condition lor, i just dont want to buy from people with herpes, std and hiv .

But you can never know for sure. :wub:

16 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

By your logic , all the seasoned   bottoms out there are used fleshlights toys and should be set aside and ignored  but that is not the case in real life. 

Used toys depends on condition lor, i just dont want to buy from people with herpes, std and hiv .

But you can never know for sure. :wub:

Not that.... but why buy used sex toys when you can just get a new one with an assurance that it is "clean"? Most people are particular about the hygiene of their personal sex toys unless you have a fetish on using used ones but that is rather peculiar. 

In my house, I also have a replicate of a life-sized female vagina with the arse hole and I only use it for my personal use.

Dun even think I would wanna share it with anyone or rather for hygiene purpose. Lol....

IMG-20190219-WA0005.jpeg

Edited by HydroNaut

• 10 months later...