Male HQ

seeking similar interest

bryan1993

urrently my friend and I are interested in seeking for friends with similar mind where we could enjoy various activities together. These includes:

- Hanging out for meals or drinks

- Swimming or non-water activities (such as shopping, karaoke or movies)

- Going to gym for workout together

- Going to sauna (if everyone are in the mood and horny)

- Travelling as a group (pay with your own expenses)

Given that we will be doing things together most of the time, it is important that you are:

1. Work and live in Malaysia, KL or Selangor. Singaporeans are absolutely welcome

2. Good in attitude which includes patient, forgiving, and understanding as we do not like to create awkwardness among each other. If you have something to voice out, just be honest with us and we will solve it together

3. Open minded. This allows us to speak freely among each other (talk dirty or joke) or engage in anything as long as it is not illegal (nobody wants to get in trouble here)

4. Cheerful and friendly. We guys just want to have fun so be chill and relax when being around each other

5. Disease free. We will conduct HIV Test frequently together to ensure everyone's safety and if you ever engage in any sexual activities with other people out of the group, please get yourself checked up asap

To make sure that we are comfortable with each other, here are some details on both of us:

1. Me: 25/180/76 Chinese gym fit vers bottom
2. My friend: 29/170/64 Chinese gym fit vers top

On the other hand, we do have our ideal candidate that we are looking forward to which are:

1. Aged 18 to 30 years old

2. At least gym fit or athletic fit. No chub or skinny slim fit

3. Preferably versatile top 

4. Constantly horny

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to PM me and we will further discuss about everything from there.

Have a nice day :)

Edited by bryan1993

• 2 weeks later...