Male HQ

Katong Swimming Complex

Hi all

Somehow I could no longer find the old thread of the same topic. So I have created a new thread. Let’s contribute and make Katong pool great again. :lol:

To start the ball rolling, here my 1st post to this thread. 

Date: 29 June

Time: 1-gish pm. 

Saw someone in black thong but he was discreet when he walked around. He had a shorts on. Wave wave Mr Thong. :P

2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

7 July

12-2pm

Extremely hot day. :B)

Even the water is warm. Not a comfortable situation to swim but did the minimal at least. 

Statistic check: There were at least 5 guys at the pool where are clean shaven. :wub:x5.  :P

Hey I was there just after you. Yup, the water was so warm that my body kinda felt lethargic, causing me to push myself to swim. The baby pool was even warmer, like onsen water! Spotted two hawties in the changing room - one a mature guy with a white backpack, the other a tall tanned guy in white CKs. If you're here, pm me leh... :P

On 6/30/2019 at 6:34 AM, bluerunner said:

Hi all

Somehow I could no longer find the old thread of the same topic. So I have created a new thread. Let’s contribute and make Katong pool great again. :lol:

To start the ball rolling, here my 1st post to this thread. 

Date: 29 June

Time: 1-gish pm. 

Saw someone in black thong but he was discreet when he walked around. He had a shorts on. Wave wave Mr Thong. :P

Can you really g-string there ???

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, axelrod said:

Other pools may have 1 or 2. This one can have 5 to 6 loitering around and even a few lurking and peeping from behind ‘closed’ doors. 

You have forgotten to mention the one who climbed up the partition to peep! :doh:

@QWERTYboi: haha. Yeah, they think they are invisible or they have good camouflage skill. 

9 hours ago, QWERTYboi said:

the worst ones are the ones watching and following you everywhere, thinking that you can’t see them. They’ll find any means to watch you shower. 

Yeah, and they always end up conveniently somewhere in front of you eyes fixed at your crotch area.

6 hours ago, bluerunner said:

You have forgotten to mention the one who climbed up the partition to peep! :doh:

This type need to call police.

18 hours ago, axelrod said:

Too many creepy cruisers who go there just to loiter in the toilet for hours and not sun or swim. 

Sorry for my language but all I can say about those who cruise indiscreetly annoying the public or still being persistent when others already rejected them for fun, CCB.

1 minute ago, bluerunner said:

Still got guys doing it openly. They behave as if they don’t mind if others are looking at them. 

i Guess to them it’s an okay thing to do, socially acceptable , Even though they might get caught, it’s worth it. Others will look at them and go WTF this guy watching and peeing on others showering, but yet those disgusting people have no self awareness 

21 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Still got guys doing it openly. They behave as if they don’t mind if others are looking at them. 

Gonna be so.  This pool is getting crowded with families and swimming lessons.  They gonna be mindful of non gay people around.  Daddy here gonna bring my fun to the nearby hourly motel.

I was surprised to find the pool less crowded today when I arrived at about 11.30am. Thought that when "the sun is out, the peacocks come out to flaunt". Well, there weren't many peacocks today. In the changing room, I saw several heads (the one supported by the neck) turned to one direction, only to realise (while chuckling to myself :lol:) that, for a lack of a better phrase, it was the case of "the toad lusting after the swan's flesh". So these heads were ogling at a bald guy (with a nice bod) showering with the door open. As I left the changing room just before 1pm, the crowd started streaming in, probably making use of the super hot sun to tan. 

8 minutes ago, Gene T said:

Fast and furious angmoh dude was on a roll, two days in a row. Thick and uncut, came in under 5 mins. Love the beard, chest hair and the deliciously strong musky smell of his pits.

Elaborate more details ~ juicy story leh 🤗

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic