Male HQ

Katong Swimming Complex

9 minutes ago, begleitung said:

I was one of the ah peks!! 

just kidding. One day i will be. Hopefully not but who knows. The receeding hairline and all

What i means abt the ah pek is he really very old alr.. I suspect alr 60 - 70 yo. He inspired me that he still very healthy and go for swimming (perhaps cruising) hahahaha

Swim swam swum. 
For a working Friday, that’s quite a. Umber are the pool! All no need to work one meh? Blardy uncle die die must swim into my lane even though there are other lanes are available. Knn. Talk about self entitlement. Double knn. 
Idiots aside, today weather is good for

swim. Not too hot. Water is cooling. 

3 hours ago, floda said:

What i means abt the ah pek is he really very old alr.. I suspect alr 60 - 70 yo. He inspired me that he still very healthy and go for swimming (perhaps cruising) hahahaha

Some of them r fitter than me. Very inspiring and have even better stamina. Maybe ex sea games swimmers, lol. 

woww so many r there at noon and later. Good 4 cruisin, no good 4 swimming. Too full. Lol

1 hour ago, MikeC said:

actually quite ok as long as leave before 5 pm when rightmost lanes closed for swim classes. Then expressways convert to normal lanes.  Then more swim classes on leftmost lanes also - tats when u better get out of pool unless u enjoy obstacle courses.

I guess the key is to be there before 5. 

only possible for some lucky few, maybe. 

3 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Swim swam swum. 
For a working Friday, that’s quite a. Umber are the pool! All no need to work one meh? Blardy uncle die die must swim into my lane even though there are other lanes are available. Knn. Talk about self entitlement. Double knn. 
Idiots aside, today weather is good for

swim. Not too hot. Water is cooling. 

If hot n fit young guy came to yr lane, still knn?

41 minutes ago, Geo said:

Usually is Saturday between 1 to 2pm busy there? Thinking of after service bicycle around noon, go over for a swim. But not sure will there be a lot high pich creatures around that time.

Is quite quiet with many suntanners on a good day. Sometimes can see good swimmers too. Unkers they usually have finished up their routine for the day so if you see any of them they are usually just hanging around. 

Hot first half of the day. But it turned clouding from 12:30pm onwards. Fortunately,

I found a lane to do my laps. As usual, there is always that one idiot/cruiser who like to squeeze in between lanes and swim soooooo closely.  :swear:

Shower room is cruisy as ever. One cruiser uncle wanked himself openly  after he was a young chap w a hard on. Tsk tsk. Uncle needs to control a bit yeah. 
In another far corner (oh well... almost corner), 2 uncles were playing ‘you show I show but you must show me first’ game. :smokin:  
Just show la uncles! How old oredi? Don’t show now, keep until when?! Anyway I got a peeped at one in blue string bikini swimwear. Not impressive... SMALL! 
ok... enough of tabloid news fromKatong shower room. Haha 

Happy weekends. 

Edited by bluerunner

Not my day... when i was outside the train and heading to the pool. Heavy rain start...no choice...go for my lunch first. After lunch, rain stop. Walk there and the signage show pool closed and a lot of children waiting outside...wtf...and i left...

Edited by jakin
11 minutes ago, jakin said:

Not my day... when i was outside the train and heading to the pool. Heavy rain start...no choice...go for my lunch first. After lunch, rain stop. Walk there and the signage show pool closed and a lot of children waiting outside...wtf...and i left...

Oh... that kind sucks. Luckily I managed to complete my laps. Yes... the sky was turning from sunny to cloudy and to dark cloudy. Guess it finally rained. 
It’s irritating that the lightning advisory for activated. That means 45min (at least) wait. 

3 hours ago, bluerunner said:

There is no cctv inside the changing room. However, there are cctv outside if the changing room. If anyone does report, he has to do it on the spot and it’s your words against his. Gonna be ugly. Just cruising without action will be tough to establish a case. However, if there is, man in blue mat be summoned. It happened before at other pool. 

Some patterns of behaviour that can be picked up from the cameras can be suspicious though, like

1.  those who dun swim at all and stay inside changing room for long periods of time,

2. sitting outside the changing room and tailing guys in and out,

3. those who keep making calls walking in and out of changing room,

etc

imagine if they scrub through a few days footage and see the same thing over and over again.

14 minutes ago, axelrod said:

Some patterns of behaviour that can be picked up from the cameras can be suspicious though, like

1.  those who dun swim at all and stay inside changing room for long periods of time,

2. sitting outside the changing room and tailing guys in and out,

3. those who keep making calls walking in and out of changing room,

etc

imagine if they scrub through a few days footage and see the same thing over and over again.

True. However, that is not happening now because nobody complains. Basically, no complain, no action.

Otherwise, there won't be regular cruisers sitting outside and/or inside the changing room.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic