Male HQ

Katong Swimming Complex

12 hours ago, bluerunner said:

ActiveSG will be limiting number of users to the pool starting from tomorrow (16Mar). Wonder how that will be done. Curious. :huh:

Will they check the changing room and boot those Permanent Residents out of the pool?

10 hours ago, coolman said:

I have seen him before at Katong. 

It seems he is quite active recently at Katong. Many have sighted him.

Nothing to do, no filming.😂

Few years ago when I was in the changing room he was already changed but keep coming in and out talking on his handphone, irritating ,  paranoid he might be filming.

58 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

@axelrod: I hope so. I’m curious how ActiveSG is going to limit people accessing the pool. Some go for swim, some go for tan, some watch their kids, some go to cruise. How to control? It’s not fair to those who want to swim if they are denied entry because the pool is ‘full’ but no one swims! 

Once you scanned your card on entry, it will be recorded.  So people just have to wait if it exceeded the limit until someone leave the premise. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

27 minutes ago, Ohohnoo said:

Hello. Saw someone in light yellow/green thongs tanning there, please hit me up if u keen to tan together in thongs/sexy trunks next time u r damn sexy ;) I was the twink in thongs (black thongs and white printed) 

7EE1CC2C-7CF6-4ECB-9EFF-96451527438F.jpeg

So fuckable ~ 

7 hours ago, Ohohnoo said:

Hello. Saw someone in light yellow/green thongs tanning there, please hit me up if u keen to tan together in thongs/sexy trunks next time u r damn sexy ;) I was the twink in thongs (black thongs and white printed) 

7EE1CC2C-7CF6-4ECB-9EFF-96451527438F.jpeg

Walk to the tanning area in thong or remove shorts at tanning area?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic