Male HQ

are CAUCASIAN the luckiest race in Asia?

Guest curious_boy

37 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Uhhhh....  The history of Asia is full of crime and suffering! 

Such trend is now prevalent in the land called AMERICA. 

From the invasion of China, Korea, Singapore by Japan (now the loser lapdog of America)  the fight between the Koreans (started by Russia vs America),  then later the fight between the south and north Vietnam (The great America's invasion Shame),  Cambodia,  some fights in the Philippines (colonised by America)  fights of India with Pakistan (Result of British Colony) ,  etc. etc. etc. 

All of these imperialist nations, including Britain, America, and Japan,  is worried of China success?   

And not to mention the fights within China, and today the abusive treatment of some ethnic groups within China...

America was born out of internal War (with the British).  The land actually belongs to other races other than the white.   Today, as we speak,  discrimination and abusive treatments of other ethnicity is still "legal" in America. 

Like in Singapore,  the gay community could be so happy...  if some of them were not so bitchy,  if they could overcome their animosity towards us Ang Mohs,  and their resentment towards America...    😄  

We do not resent Ang Mohs,  we resent they tried to change their own history book which they were not proud of.  I believed you are one of those. 

14 minutes ago, Why? said:

Such trend is now prevalent in the land called AMERICA. 

All of these imperialist nations, including Britain, America, and Japan,  is worried of China success?   

America was born out of internal War (with the British).  The land actually belongs to other races other than the white.   Today, as we speak,  discrimination and abusive treatments of other ethnicity is still "legal" in America. 

We do not resent Ang Mohs,  we resent they tried to change their own history book which they were not proud of.  I believed you are one of those. 

The naivety of your comment... is so cute!  😄

Such trend is now prevalent in many countries, and much, much stronger than in AMERICA.

Your list of "imperialist nations"  is out of date.  Today, China and Russia are behaving like the strongest imperialist countries.  And the countries you mentioned are not worried of China success but of Russia and China's desire to colonize neighboring countries by militarily force, risking the precipitation of a World War III.   Example: Taiwan.

America was born in its fight of independence from the British.  It was the British and other colonizers who took possession of North America.  Little land in the world belongs to any nation, any group, for any other reason than the taking it by force.  The land that Singapore possesses today was also taken away from some earlier owners.  My God ( the God of Abraham ) when he created the earth,  did not give out property deeds to anyone.  Although the Jews claim that this God gave Palestine to them, they don't have any paper with God's signature to substantiate their claim. 

I am glad that you do not resent Ang Mohs.  About resenting that we changed our own history book... what the heck you have to do with our history book????  This is not your business !!!!  I don't care if Singapore changes its history book,  a million times if it wants to.  Or a TRILLION times.

6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I am glad that you do not resent Ang Mohs.  About resenting that we changed our own history book... what the heck you have to do with our history book????  This is not your business !!!! 

America politics can easily be summarised as follows:

Why?:  I need an underwear

Joe Biden:  You are internationally sanctioned from underwear

AJ Blinken:  He just wore red underwear, against international color code.

Donald Trump:   Underwear is for Americans, let's ban him

Lloyd Austin:   We have insider source he wore black underwear
Kevin McCarthy:   He used underwear to spy on us

Why?:  Guys!!!  I have no undwear  *dropping my pants*. 

J Yellen:  Stop dropping your pants on us!

Nancy Pelosi:   Not wearing underwear is against democracy!!  

You get the picture of America's poltiics and its hegemony around the world. 

Edited by Why?

6 hours ago, Why? said:

China in history never engaged in wars with other countries? 

China never annexed parts of Asia?

What about Tibet, Mongolia...

What country annexed parts of India after India's independence. 

How about territory disputes by China with tiny Bhutan?

Then, what about the illegal annexation of islands in the pacific and 9 dash line by China?

Better take some history lessons before posting Why!

6 hours ago, Why? said:

Difficult statement for a Singaporean... 

I recommend you to also study better the history of Singapore before you post such statements and gain relevant knowledge. 

Dangerous territory you are walking with your posts...

On 3/5/2023 at 9:03 AM, patisoy said:

They look older than their real age, their skin is usually wrinkly and saggy, they are covered with hair and their dicks can’t stand strong.

Maybe, you didn't date sufficient white guys but I think your statement on dicks standing strong seems false. 

It seems that you only met white guys after they already dated plenty of Asian boys on the same day/night before you met with them... 😂

17 minutes ago, singalion said:

China in history never engaged in wars with other countries? 

China never annexed parts of Asia?

What about Tibet, Mongolia...

What country annexed parts of India after India's independence. 

How about territory disputes by China with tiny Bhutan?

Then, what about the illegal annexation of islands in the pacific and 9 dash line by China?

Better take some history lessons before posting Why!

Stop relying on America history book.  The real story is hidden as secret in the white house, too embarassed to be exposed.   I don't want to humiliate you by answering each of your questions in detail. Don't be a couch potato; conduct thorough research outside America's narrative. 

33 minutes ago, singalion said:

Maybe, you didn't date sufficient white guys but I think your statement on dicks standing strong seems false. 

It seems that you only met white guys after they already dated plenty of Asian boys on the same day/night before you met with them... 😂

Not just about dicks. I dont enjoy long, super huge dicks anyway because I don’t put them inside my ass. It’s freaking hard to suck a super long, big dick. I just don’t like caucasian men’s big ego and superior attitude. Physical-wise, I don’t fancy their looks at all. No offence intended here, just a matter of preference.

2 hours ago, patisoy said:

Not just about dicks. I dont enjoy long, super huge dicks anyway because I don’t put them inside my ass. It’s freaking hard to suck a super long, big dick. I just don’t like caucasian men’s big ego and superior attitude. Physical-wise, I don’t fancy their looks at all. No offence intended here, just a matter of preference.

That is your personal approach. 

But avoid generalisations on white guys. 

Dicks that can't stand you find in all ethnic groups. Same as you can also find Asians with big ego and suffering superiority complexes...

I don't think all white guys feel superior to other guys. 

Mainland Chinese guys and even some Pinoys can have such attitude problems also. 

I personally prefer not to boil down such personality or attitude issues on race, skin colour etc...

Edited by singalion

3 hours ago, Why? said:

Stop relying on America history book.  The real story is hidden as secret in the white house, too embarassed to be exposed.   I don't want to humiliate you by answering each of your questions in detail. Don't be a couch potato; conduct thorough research outside America's narrative. 

I suspect that you prefer not to answer the questions as it would expose your own bias and the falsities of your statements. 

Let's get back to the actual topic....

3 hours ago, patisoy said:

Take Thailand, but maybe you lack the personal experience on this country. 

There is a sort of divide, some Thai guys are extreme White guy lovers but the other half are not at all inclined to date or sex with white guys. 

Certain gay saunas in Thailand even disadvantage Caucasians or prevent them from entering by asking high fantasy entry fees (to assure a Thai only environment to patrons).

Those Thai who are white guy lovers may have monetary reasons in dating white guys. 

It is not always gold only that shines to white guys in Asian countries. 

Same goes for Chinese guys in Malaysia, India or Indonesia, a huge amount of locals in these countries shun white guys or Chinese guys (For Malaysia the majority ethnic group). 

But I admit that in many Asian countries there is an admiration or pride on dating white guys. It might have certain backgrounds (not always the dick size). 

But still you meet local guys in these countries who have no sexual interest in White guys. 

Edited by singalion

5 hours ago, Why? said:

America politics can easily be summarised as follows:

Why?:  I need an underwear

Joe Biden:  You are internationally sanctioned from underwear

AJ Blinken:  He just wore red underwear, against international color code.

Donald Trump:   Underwear is for Americans, let's ban him

Lloyd Austin:   We have insider source he wore black underwear
Kevin McCarthy:   He used underwear to spy on us

Why?:  Guys!!!  I have no undwear  *dropping my pants*. 

J Yellen:  Stop dropping your pants on us!

Nancy Pelosi:   Not wearing underwear is against democracy!!  

You get the picture of America's poltiics and its hegemony around the world. 

American politics in relation to your underwear can be easily summarized as follows:

Living in a tropical climate, you can live perfectly well without underwear. ( just clean yourself well after pooping and pissing )

Living in Singapore, you can live perfectly well without getting involved in American politics.

17 hours ago, singalion said:

Take Thailand, but maybe you lack the personal experience on this country. 

There is a sort of divide, some Thai guys are extreme White guy lovers but the other half are not at all inclined to date or sex with white guys. 

Certain gay saunas in Thailand even disadvantage Caucasians or prevent them from entering by asking high fantasy entry fees (to assure a Thai only environment to patrons).

Those Thai who are white guy lovers may have monetary reasons in dating white guys. 

It is not always gold only that shines to white guys in Asian countries. 

Same goes for Chinese guys in Malaysia, India or Indonesia, a huge amount of locals in these countries shun white guys or Chinese guys (For Malaysia the majority ethnic group). 

But I admit that in many Asian countries there is an admiration or pride on dating white guys. It might have certain backgrounds (not always the dick size). 

But still you meet local guys in these countries who have no sexual interest in White guys. 

Most guys from those affluent Asian countries who had not been colonized by the West or caucasians like Japan and Korea don’t fancy Caucasian men. There is still a stigma of colonialism in most 3rd world Asian countries resulting to strong admiration and patronage on caucasian men. In fact, most of the guys in Thailand (as you cited) would take pride in going for Caucasian men as their ticket to better lives outside of Thailand. Honestly, you still see a lot of Singaporean men who look up so highly on Caucasian men. They take pride in dating Caucasian men like they set the bar higher than their peers. That’s colonial mentality. Nonetheless, I still don’t find caucasian men attractive to my own standards and preference.

Guest Hainan chicken

Most Asian countries adore fair skin regardless of previous colonialism or not.

In these countries, they already divide between fair and dark without the white men being involved. Hence the white men are lucky to fit in just right without even trying.

Hence whites are adored for their fair skin. In Thailand, the movie stars are all so fair.

Even us fair Chinese are adored too. I've tootoo drivers wanting to touch my thighs because their women are not as fair as what I am. Being poor, they don't have chance to touch fair women so touching my fair thighs give them some excitement.

Guest Parrotsoy
2 hours ago, patisoy said:

Most guys from those affluent Asian countries who had not been colonized by the West or caucasians like Japan and Korea don’t fancy Caucasian men. There is still a stigma of colonialism in most 3rd world Asian countries resulting to strong admiration and patronage on caucasian men. In fact, most of the guys in Thailand (as you cited) would take pride in going for Caucasian men as their ticket to better lives outside of Thailand. Honestly, you still see a lot of Singaporean men who look up so highly on Caucasian men. They take pride in dating Caucasian men like they set the bar higher than their peers. That’s colonial mentality. Nonetheless, I still don’t find caucasian men attractive to my own standards and preference.

Did anybody ask you to find Caucasian men attractive? I highly doubt it…

and if they did ask, did they ask you an endless number of times? Because this is how often you are repeating yourself here. 

1 hour ago, Guest Parrotsoy said:

and if they did ask, did they ask you an endless number of times? Because this is how often you are repeating yourself here. 

Why would you react so badly? Why are you offended with my opinion? Are you caucasian yourself. Who cares about what I like and what I don’t like? As I’ve said, it’s just a matter of preference. Same analogy as apples and oranges. They are both equally expensive but some people prefer apples over oranges and vice versa.

Guest Parrotsoy
1 hour ago, patisoy said:

Why would you react so badly? Why are you offended with my opinion? Are you caucasian yourself. Who cares about what I like and what I don’t like? As I’ve said, it’s just a matter of preference. Same analogy as apples and oranges. They are both equally expensive but some people prefer apples over oranges and vice versa.

that’s the whole point: nobody cares what you think and yet, here you are again endlessly making the same lame points.

2 hours ago, Guest I also very hiao said:

Those white people MADE SURE they are the luckiest. Luck had nothing to do with it. Warfare yes.

But... the race you are born in IS a matter of luck,  good or bad.   However, today the race itself is only a minor factor in luck.  More important is our family and the body we are born into.

2 hours ago, Guest Parrotsoy said:

that’s the whole point: nobody cares what you think and yet, here you are again endlessly making the same lame points.

Maybe to you my points are lame but not to me and to some people here. Seems like you can’t accept the fact that some guys just don’t fancy caucasians. Can’t you just respect differences in preferences? Period. 🙄

Edited by patisoy

9 hours ago, Guest Parrotsoy said:

Why you have a problem with people asking @patisoy to find Caucasian men attractive???   You SHOULD NOT have such problem, and I will ask him:

Hi @patisoy, please find again Caucasian men attractive... to someone, if not exactly to you.   We have the right to be attractive too, and the proof is that there are millions and millions of Caucasians,  born all over the world because we Caucasian men were found sufficient attractive to interested females. :) 

Guest I also very hiao
8 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

But... the race you are born in IS a matter of luck,  good or bad.   However, today the race itself is only a minor factor in luck.  More important is our family and the body we are born into.

I'm referring to colonization, you know the massacre and murder of indigenous peoples of the lands. Now the whites are the "rightful" owners. Based on the sins and crimes of your forefathers, the later generations get a shot at a better life. All these carefully planned and executed. No accident for sure!

There's a book company that produces books on Singapore. Most of it authored by whites and there's also a book on Batavia - written by a caucasian fella. It is insulting that no locals can author this subject and get published? 

But if one looks at it from the white lens, it made a lot more sense. Singapore was a British colony and that is very hard to erase. And hsitory needs to be told from the conquerer's point of view. So you have Sir Stamford Raffles as a founder of Singapore ie the first white man to discover this jewel.

15 hours ago, patisoy said:

Sorry, but in my view you carry too many prejudices.

There are also Western/European countries that did not colonialise other parts. 

From my experience Japanese and Korean look up to Caucasians. Maybe not always sexually but from status. In fact both nations while having a pride on their own country still have high regards on White guys. 

Thailand was never any colony of any Western country, still white men don't seem to have issues in being an attraction to local guys. 

If you take Indonesia, Myanmar, Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines or Indonesia White men are most sought and chased by locals of those countries. 

One of my Caucasian friends showed me that he received 750 to 1500 grindr approaches per day in above mentioned countries. He told me and I asked to see. 

For China the huge population might be a factor, if just 25% of gays are into Caucasians, then white guys  would still find more Chinese guys to date than he can handle in a day/week ...

As to my knowledge, the craziest white guy lovers in SEA are Pinoys and Indonesians. 

Edited by singalion

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Why you have a problem with people asking @patisoy to find Caucasian men attractive???   You SHOULD NOT have such problem, and I will ask him:

Hi @patisoy, please find again Caucasian men attractive... to someone, if not exactly to you.   We have the right to be attractive too, and the proof is that there are millions and millions of Caucasians,  born all over the world because we Caucasian men were found sufficient attractive to interested females. :) 

As there are white men who don't sexually date Asians, you should respect Asians who prefer to engage in sex with other Asians only. 

While I admit Patisoy's reasons are maybe laughable, please respect his choice or preference. 

Mostly such prejudices are built through parental education or in young age through an incident...or social influences...

however, I can live with his preference. 

1 hour ago, singalion said:

As there are white men who don't sexually date Asians, you should respect Asians who prefer to engage in sex with other Asians only. 

Where did you find the nerve to falsely accuse me of disrespecting Asians who do this-or-that?  I am not a person to disrespect others. :angry:

As for white men who don't sexually date Asians,  I have no objection at all.  On the contrary, the more there are left for me!  :D

1 hour ago, Guest I also very hiao said:

I'm referring to colonization, you know the massacre and murder of indigenous peoples of the lands. Now the whites are the "rightful" owners. Based on the sins and crimes of your forefathers, the later generations get a shot at a better life. All these carefully planned and executed. No accident for sure!

There's a book company that produces books on Singapore. Most of it authored by whites and there's also a book on Batavia - written by a caucasian fella. It is insulting that no locals can author this subject and get published? 

But if one looks at it from the white lens, it made a lot more sense. Singapore was a British colony and that is very hard to erase. And hsitory needs to be told from the conquerer's point of view. So you have Sir Stamford Raffles as a founder of Singapore ie the first white man to discover this jewel.

I am one of "The whites".    

Half of my white family had to escape their native land Germany because the Nazis wanted to kill them in gas chambers,  and the generous Argentine Nation was willing to give them refuge.  Throughout my life, this WHITE has never had any idea of colonizing others.  I have never profiteered from anyone,  no matter the color, the race.   And what have I owned?   A small apartment in Buenos Aires and a family house on a lot in Houston.  All earned with my labor,  not taken away from anyone.

Have YOU been victimized by "the whites"?  Are you now being put down by "the whites"?   WHY?  Don't you have laws in your country that protect you?  Don't you have some character that prevents you from being victimized?  But if you happen to be victimized,  why should this be by a white and not a Malay or a Chinese or an Indian?

The majority of us here have had ZERO participation and therefore responsibility in whatever evils were perpetrated in the past by people of our race.  Therefore,  WHY HARBOR ANIMOSITY TOWARDS PEOPLE OF OTHER RACES ALIVE TODAY?

Guest Parrotsoy
8 hours ago, patisoy said:

Maybe to you my points are lame but not to me and to some people here. Seems like you can’t accept the fact that some guys just don’t fancy caucasians. Can’t you just respect differences in preferences? Period. 🙄

I can accept that everyone fancies who they want and they are perfectly entitled to that. I can’t accept the endless repeating of the same bullshit lame point from you.

Personal preferences are exactly that - personal. And as soon as someone uses their personal preference to make public comments that criticise and stereotype other groups (doesn’t matter which race they are talking about), then other people are perfectly entitled to tell them to STFU. 

7 minutes ago, Guest Parrotsoy said:

I can accept that everyone fancies who they want and they are perfectly entitled to that. I can’t accept the endless repeating of the same bullshit lame point from you.

Personal preferences are exactly that - personal. And as soon as someone uses their personal preference to make public comments that criticise and stereotype other groups (doesn’t matter which race they are talking about), then other people are perfectly entitled to tell them to STFU. 

Maybe the mistake here was to create this thread that is practically an invitation to racist comments...

Maybe "Guest curious_boy" can direct his curiosity to other subjects that are less sensitive.

Guest I also very hiao
53 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I am one of "The whites".    

Half of my white family had to escape their native land Germany because the Nazis wanted to kill them in gas chambers,  and the generous Argentine Nation was willing to give them refuge.  Throughout my life, this WHITE has never had any idea of colonizing others.  I have never profiteered from anyone,  no matter the color, the race.   And what have I owned?   A small apartment in Buenos Aires and a family house on a lot in Houston.  All earned with my labor,  not taken away from anyone.

Have YOU been victimized by "the whites"?  Are you now being put down by "the whites"?   WHY?  Don't you have laws in your country that protect you?  Don't you have some character that prevents you from being victimized?  But if you happen to be victimized,  why should this be by a white and not a Malay or a Chinese or an Indian?

The majority of us here have had ZERO participation and therefore responsibility in whatever evils were perpetrated in the past by people of our race.  Therefore,  WHY HARBOR ANIMOSITY TOWARDS PEOPLE OF OTHER RACES ALIVE TODAY?

Yo Stevie. This is hysterical.

Why so defensive? Just recounting history.

Never said it was you, forefathers that term so difficult to comprehend?

Nor was I a victim of whites. But I had a white woman say to me :"oh Australia very racist country." She said it nicely, matter of factly.

Anyway your response is very over the top. Don't have to tell me you worked for your property. I never said YOU stole anything. Right?

12 minutes ago, Guest I also very hiao said:

Yo Stevie. This is hysterical.

Why so defensive? Just recounting history.

Never said it was you, forefathers that term so difficult to comprehend?

Nor was I a victim of whites. But I had a white woman say to me :"oh Australia very racist country." She said it nicely, matter of factly.

Anyway your response is very over the top. Don't have to tell me you worked for your property. I never said YOU stole anything. Right?

Oh, I had no hysteria,  I simply used myself as an example.  Hopefully you won't feel animosity for any white or from other race you come in contact with.   Because it probably will be a decent guy who may be unable to kill a fly.  Like I am, ha ha :)    At least,  don't expect to meet some British warrior from the 18th century or a Roman soldier from the 1st century,  their hands covered with blood from the innocent!  :lol:

Guest kongkalikong

For sure because they have been dominated the world from colonization to industrialization until today they want to show their mighty power and influences to the world in politics. If you look at China Instagram Xiaohongshu 小红书, there are no shortage of gays, straight men and women proudly show off pictures with their Caucasian partners.

Guest kongkalikong

We Asians not sure about others, do have a small feelings in front of Caucasians, like or don't like, we are more polite, friendly and warm to them than other races. Singapore is one of the developed country still possessed the small feelings towards Caucasians, always treat them as said earlier.

Guest I also very hiao
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Oh, I had no hysteria,  I simply used myself as an example.  Hopefully you won't feel animosity for any white or from other race you come in contact with.   Because it probably will be a decent guy who may be unable to kill a fly.  Like I am, ha ha :)    At least,  don't expect to meet some British warrior from the 18th century or a Roman soldier from the 1st century,  their hands covered with blood from the innocent!  :lol:

Decades ago, fresh out of school,  I worked in an English bookshop in the Holland Village area. There were many Caucasians.

Some will say"wonderful", "fantastic" after you have wrapped their purchases. Superlatives but it made you feel good.

Then there are those who walk in and ask :"Do you speak English?" Oh my goodness, the store sells English books and they hired someone who can't speak English?!

There are those that throw their Amex Gold cards at the cashier's counter when paying.

But one memorable one was a white lady carrying a toddler. The cleaning lady was vacuuming the floor.  The wire from the vacuum cleaner was raised in the narrow walkway between the wall and a tall bookcase. The Caucasian lady tried to cross over the wire in her way but could not. So she went on a rant at the staff about how they did not do anything. 

But she came back the next morning and said :"sorry I got cross yesterday."

2 hours ago, Guest I also very hiao said:

Decades ago, fresh out of school,  I worked in an English bookshop in the Holland Village area. There were many Caucasians.

Some will say"wonderful", "fantastic" after you have wrapped their purchases. Superlatives but it made you feel good.

Then there are those who walk in and ask :"Do you speak English?" Oh my goodness, the store sells English books and they hired someone who can't speak English?!

There are those that throw their Amex Gold cards at the cashier's counter when paying.

But one memorable one was a white lady carrying a toddler. The cleaning lady was vacuuming the floor.  The wire from the vacuum cleaner was raised in the narrow walkway between the wall and a tall bookcase. The Caucasian lady tried to cross over the wire in her way but could not. So she went on a rant at the staff about how they did not do anything. 

But she came back the next morning and said :"sorry I got cross yesterday."

Thanks for sharing, especially the story about the nuff nuff who entered an English book shop and asked 'do you speak english'?:lol:

Guest Terror 鬼佬

Are Caucasian the luckiest race in Asia?  OF COURSE NOT!!   Thanks to internet that we all learned so much about how they explited Asian and did  despeicable things in this part of the world.  

5 hours ago, Guest Terror 鬼佬 said:

Are Caucasian the luckiest race in Asia?  OF COURSE NOT!!   Thanks to internet that we all learned so much about how they explited Asian and did  despeicable things in this part of the world.  

I doubt that Caucasians know "how they explited Asian".   I doubt that anyone knows what "explited" means.

As for "despeicable",  if you mean "despicable",  oh.. oh...  so many Asians did despicable things to other Asians.   Think of the Japanese a century ago.  And the leaders of North Korea today.  And the communist PRC Asians to other Asians today...   

only if you allow them to feel that way.

best way is to treat them as invisible if they bother you. 

it's always better to focus your energy on your loved ones better than argue with people who choose to impose their beliefs and values on you.

treat people with kindness and if they don't just move on to other people who might appreciate it.

Guest Guest

They might be able to they who they want but those ppl are not necessarily the hottest because u know the taste of angmo in boys and girls… many of the time u can see their partners are a little bit below the definition of beauty in Asia lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pates

It is important to note that "Caucasian" is not a race in Asia. It is a term used to describe people of European, Middle Eastern, and North African descent.

Furthermore, it is not appropriate or accurate to generalize about the "luck" or success of any particular race or group of people. There are many factors that contribute to an individual's success, including access to education, opportunities, and resources, as well as personal effort and determination.

Guest Mita9999

Correct. The concept of "race" is a social construct, and it is not scientifically valid. Therefore, it is not appropriate to refer to any group of people as a "race" or to make comparisons of "luck" based on race. It is important to recognize that individual experiences and opportunities are influenced by various factors, including socio-economic status, education, and cultural background, among others. These factors can vary greatly among individuals within any group, and it is not accurate or helpful to generalize about the experiences or "luck" of people based on their race or ethnicity.

Guest Potato

Like it or not, we do carry the cultural baggage of our upbringing, and while the rational, mature, compassionate person knows not to judge someone by his ethnic label, somehow the emotional roots of our first experiences of others keep informing our instinctive response to people today. I'll be the first to confess that while I'm Chinese, I am more attracted to Caucasian features. Maybe it's from growing up watching only heroes with Caucasian features in the movies? I can acknowledge handsome east asian/South asian/middle eastern/ black/ etc. men, but no matter how handsome or muscular or charming the Korean men are on physical 100, I am just not attracted to them. My dick doesn't rise for them hahaha. 

31 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Caucasian or Asian, no matter our race,  we should live our life so that be have reasons to be the luckiest individuals,  and RECOGNIZE this fact.

Tell your politicians that and stop interfering how others wanted to live their life.

• G_M locked this topic