Male HQ

The tough time of having your boyfriend in NS and you're not

Guest Separated by NS

Guest Separated by NS

It's not easy at all when he's serving NS while you're not. Especially when he's your one and only. There are a lot time where you feel like giving up because you're just so deprived of his time, his company, basically deprived of him. But you can't do anything. Even when he's out, he's mostly tired which means he would spend most of his timing resting. This is just one of many unspoken pain points. But at the end of the day, we keep reminding each other to be understanding and think from each other's point of view so we can come to a common ground. As long as I know deep down we still love each other, I will continue to wait for him. Anyone share these common pain point as well?

I don't know much about your NS,  but I suppose that life is worse during NS.   He is away, you are not.  

Remain loyal and committed to him unless he gives you reasons not to be. 

Invest a good amount of you in keeping the relationship,  but not 100%.  While he is away, your life has to go on.  

So while he is away keep your life worthwhile, but not in a way that may break the relationship.

There are other interesting things to do besides sex.

Guest Makan time

Chey..  Why you so stupid! He is away means you can go out to makan lah without fear of being caught by him. Go out to learn a few more techniques to please him when you see him during his off days. Make full use of this freedom time and don't waste it and regret later. Once he is out, if he is as clingy as you, no more chance to hold another cock... Think again

Guest Sister
10 hours ago, Guest Separated by NS said:

It's not easy at all when he's serving NS while you're not. Especially when he's your one and only. There are a lot time where you feel like giving up because you're just so deprived of his time, his company, basically deprived of him. But you can't do anything. Even when he's out, he's mostly tired which means he would spend most of his timing resting. This is just one of many unspoken pain points. But at the end of the day, we keep reminding each other to be understanding and think from each other's point of view so we can come to a common ground. As long as I know deep down we still love each other, I will continue to wait for him. Anyone share these common pain point as well?

I know many girls don't have this issues, but why you? Especially someone with a dick, gay or no gay, you are absurd to even brood about boys serving NS depriving you of your time and the "pain" which is non-existential to the one serving NS while you are NOT!   I would be proud if my "husband" is serving army because he makes me feel like a woman.

Fill your time up with other fulfilling things instead of obsessing over him, then use the time when you two talk to share about how you've been occupied and ask if he's doing well. The world does not end if he goes away and you need to understand that. 

When I was in service I always made my Thursday nights and Sundays available for him, and I always text him 1 message when I'm awake, or going to sleep. Just let him know I'm still there.

Maybe you can discuss with him some kind of plan?

Edited by feedersmiracle

Speaking loudly, suffers softly. Smiles so wide, cuts unseen inside.

Bitin' the bullet, but never kick the bucket.

On 7/4/2019 at 10:55 AM, Guest Makan time said:

Chey..  Why you so stupid! He is away means you can go out to makan lah without fear of being caught by him. Go out to learn a few more techniques to please him when you see him during his off days. Make full use of this freedom time and don't waste it and regret later. Once he is out, if he is as clingy as you, no more chance to hold another cock... Think again

"Why you so stupid"... ironic

Guest Peter Tan
On 7/4/2019 at 7:53 AM, Guest Be a man said:

Why are you so useless, worse than a girl? Man up and be independent stop relying on others.

I cannot agree more

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.