Male HQ

Telegram Married for Married Bi Play Mates https://t.me/bimarriedkl

15 minutes ago, bi dogging addict said:

Oh seriously.    What bona fide/ genuine married or straight guy would dare to receive indiscriminate  telegram or app messages/ calls in case his partner discovered. You are too naive .

the privacy can be restricted on such apps. And honestly if the other party is foolish enough not to do so well they’re pretty much asking for it. 

that said I use a separate phone to er on the side of safety LOL

31 minutes ago, bi dogging addict said:

Oh seriously.    What bona fide/ genuine married or straight guy would dare to receive indiscriminate  telegram or app messages/ calls in case his partner discovered. You are too naive .

well perhaps your wife is too suspicious of you and you are unable to interact. should you disable your notifications and check during office hours you might be in a better position

32 chn BI 170 62. Would like to befriend sincere BI pals and chat about BOTH genders. Appreciate advice on getting married.

Mutual liking and trust before anything else. Whatever may be, will be. Thanks. Telegram: roxysquare

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello There

Hope you all are having a good long weekend/break. 

I am 39 chnmix 173 70.

I am seeking to give a "clean , safe" blowjob in car.

For that, I am seeking the followings

1. I seek a discrete bi married/divorced Top guy who drive. I do not drive.

2. You can be bisexual. You can be straight who just hungry for blowjob. You can be straight who wants to try out kink. But, you should be respectful, open-minded, clean and hygienic.

3. I cannot promise but i also do not rule out whether a regular long-term fun can be possible. It all depends on whether we click with each other. But, we will not know if we do not start somewhere. So, what I can promise now is - to meet for once and see how and whether we can warm to each other for something regular. No String Attached.

4. Please do not ask me for raw blowjob for the 1st meet up. It is not safe for me and it is not safe for you either. If you ask for raw, it is a showstopper. But, it is possible for raw if we are long term ? I guess -there is a remote possibility and a slim chance. 

5. For the first meet-up, you cannot ask for more than simple blowjob. I cannot promise, but, I also do not rule out the possibility for more, if we are going to meet for 2nd, 3rd, 4th times. It depends on chemistry and mood. 

6. I do not mind age. You can be in 20s. you can be in 30s, 40s or 50s. I do not believe that whether we can connect/warm up to each other depends on age. I also do not mind about weight. As long as the weight is reasonable healthy range, then i do not see any issue either. 

7. No drama. No string-attached. I get what I want. You get what you want. We all go home safe & happy. That is my goal.

Hit me up, if you are keen. I will share my telegram over private chat and we can go forward from there. 

• Curiousdick changed the title to Telegram Married for Married Bi Play Mates https://t.me/bimarriedkl