Male HQ

Lost and Found

I dunno if this is the right place to start this topic. Anyway I found an ear piece presumably it’s mp3 or Bluetooth in the shower room.

i was there for a photoshoot. Perhaps it’s left behind by one of you. If you are in the forum.

Date: 18 July 19

If you have lost yours, give me a description or photo of your item. Return when a match is found. 

Cheers!

IG: homspasg

LINE ID: homspasg

Twitter: tjantroy

I have worked in service line. Passing to staff is not necessary the sure way to get it returned to the owner. 

But I understand that that individual may prefer to get the item from the staff because you don’t wish to be identified for using that shower room. It’s been a few days, I will pass it to the security, and claim that I found it in Safra premise. 

Whats wrong with that shower room? Let say u pass to security and they would need to know the exact location. Yap, u can make up one but when the owner came out with another location, it probably would take more time for investigation.

Regarding the staff part, is always good to get their name because when they know their names are taken, higher chances they will do something as they know they cant push around.

People who lose their stuff don’t really know exactly where they lose it. They could drop it unknowingly anywhere. They could thought left it somewhere but in reality, it could be another. Otherwise, they won’t lose it. For that, the staff (if they want to return to the owner) only need to match the item with the description of the item, not the exact location. They won’t even ask where.

Edited by tjan_troy