Male HQ

A New Kind of Buddhism

Steve5380

7 hours ago, LeanMature said:

That's a false hope, Steve.  No one knows when life ends. 

Again, your thoughts and words are your karma. I won't said it's right or wrong.

Your thoughts are the same,  right or wrong they belong to you.

But "hope" is just hope,  the qualifiers true or false don't apply!

• 7 months later...
Guest Lawrence
On 8/19/2019 at 8:02 PM, Steve5380 said:

Your thoughts are the same,  right or wrong they belong to you.

But "hope" is just hope,  the qualifiers true or false don't apply!

Nowadays, we need more hope.

1 hour ago, Guest Lawrence said:

We always need hope.  And hope,  unless one is a masochist,  should be OPTIMISM.

And today's Covid-19 pandemic will pass.  And we will survive it if we do the right things (social isolation, hands washing, etc)

And we will have plenty of life ahead to recover what we are losing during this pandemic, including money, travel, sex, entertainment...

The only loss we cannot recover is if we have to grieve for beloved ones who may fall victim of the pandemic.

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest Lawrence said:

..not by encouraging cultists to start some "new form of Buddhism"!!! And these cultists can go shamelessly use his own alternate membership account to like his own posts some more! 

17 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

..not by encouraging cultists to start some "new form of Buddhism"!!! And these cultists can go shamelessly use his own alternate membership account to like his own posts some more! 

No one is more shameless than Guest Guest deceiving and hiding behind "guest" posts to attack others with lies all the time.

Guest A Very Happy Boy
6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

And today's Covid-19 pandemic will pass.  And we will survive it if we do the right things (social isolation, hands washing, etc)

I don't want it to pass. I love the curfew, the lockdown, the social-distancing, the ban, the peace and quietness of it all. So mesmerizing and makes me very happy.

12 minutes ago, Guest A Very Happy Boy said:

I don't want it to pass. I love the curfew, the lockdown, the social-distancing, the ban, the peace and quietness of it all. So mesmerizing and makes me very happy.

I have to confess that I share many of your feelings,  I also like the lockdown, the social distancing,  the gym, Aikido practices all put on hold,  all this making me feel in possession of 100% of my time, without obligations to anybody except myself.  I allow myself some laziness and I talk a lot over the phone with my family and a few friends.  

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

No one is more shameless than Guest Guest deceiving and hiding behind "guest" posts to attack others with lies all the time.

No one can be more shameless than a person who can come here and flame a dying man @abang in his last few BW posts, and then talk about starting a new form of Buddhism here.  

Guest Uncle
45 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

No one can be more shameless than a person who can come here and flame a dying man @abang in his last few BW posts, and then talk about starting a new form of Buddhism here.  

My friend had been seduced by a Buddhist monk who sat in a way, showing his huge hairy cock under that Buddhist robe. End up sucking him and drinking his cum. He even said his cum brings blessings. Well, all humans after all. What's new under the sun?

11 minutes ago, Guest Uncle said:

My friend had been seduced by a Buddhist monk who sat in a way, showing his huge hairy cock under that Buddhist robe. End up sucking him and drinking his cum. He even said his cum brings blessings. Well, all humans after all. What's new under the sun?

In Singapore ?  Your friend or you ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

1 hour ago, Guest Uncle said:

There are black sheeps everywhere. 

More importantly, Buddhism is about following the dharma,  not the monks.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Guest Uncle said:

seduce? 一个巴掌拍不响!

5 hours ago, fab said:

There are black sheeps everywhere. 

More importantly, Buddhism is about following the dharma,  not the monks.

But would the dharma exist without the monks?

Who would teach the dharma?

Guest Guest
25 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Who would teach the dharma? Definitely not an unapologetic potential cultist who don't have any clue as to what karma is all about, and still can flame dying people in their last few posts. 

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

The Sutra.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

But without the monks,

who would promote the Sutra?

It's not like any newspaper you can buy at a stand.

The Internet? 

Or do u mean in an era where The Dharma is totally gone?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

troll trolling GIF

This is what I have in mind right now. :) 

I will go soon the the Kroger grocery store to buy more green vegetables.

I am waiting while recharging the battery in one of my cars, not used for a long time.

Once there, I will see if I restock on frozen vegetables, like broccoli, brussel sprouts, spinach.

2 hours ago, fab said:

The Internet? 

Or do u mean in an era where The Dharma is totally gone?

Can a good Buddhist use the Internet to read The Dharma?

Isn't the Internet too much "attachment"?

The Dharma would be completely gone without monks.

The same as the Bible would be completely non existent without the churches, mosques and synagogues.

Jesus Christ did not exist for the native Americans before the Spaniards came with their priests. 

• G_M locked this topic