Male HQ

Is it just me or is the weather is really getting hotter everyday?

Guest Terence

1 hour ago, blueblueblue said:

Last month was hotter

But just last few days hot again.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I live in Melbourne and right now it is in the middle of winter.

I have strawberries flowering in my garden.

At night instead of putting on the heater because you have no choice because it is so cold.

I just put on a coat and it aint that bad.

This is not normal for winter in Melbourne.

I'm happy because I hate the cold and I won't have a massive gas bill.

7 minutes ago, passinthenight said:

I'm happy because I hate the cold and I won't have a massive gas bill.

I live in Texas and it is unusually hot this summer.

I stay mostly in air conditioned indoors, and so I avoid this heat.

But I should be unhappy because my electricity bill is getting bigger...

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I live in Texas and it is unusually hot this summer.

I stay mostly in air conditioned indoors, and so I avoid this heat.

But I should be unhappy because my electricity bill is getting bigger...

Switch to fan.

Use 2 if necessary.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
14 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Yes, with 2 I can get HOT AIR blown from two directions  :lol:

Need hot air? No need fans. Just ask from fab. He has loads of it to spare. 

29 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Need hot air? No need fans. Just ask from fab. He has loads of it to spare. 

Well...  not only fab...  If someone thinks that my posts are nothing but me blowing hot air,  I can explain.

The Texas air is extremely hot these days.  But I cannot have the internet cool it down

before I blow it over Blowing Wind.

I think it’ll only get worse from here. 

Cannot imagine what it’ll be like for the future generations. Sad. 

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

Guest Guest
30 minutes ago, TPYmuscle69 said:

I think it’ll only get worse from here. 

Cannot imagine what it’ll be like for the future generations. Sad. 

The average temperature in Singapore in 2050 would be 1.3 degrees higher, and resemble KL’s today. 

https://www.businessinsider.sg/by-2050-singapore-and-kl-will-have-climates-that-have-never-been-seen-before-report-warns/

3 hours ago, passinthenight said:

Europe and the UK are having record breaking heatwave temperatures right now.

The warming is being proved to be GLOBAL.

Some business and political interests keep negating that it's true.

The most abominable case is by my hated president, Donald Trump.

IF they cannot keep their face straight while negating this global warming,

they make excuses like saying that it is not man-made but a normal cycle of nature!

These deniers should be placed in a rocket and sent to outer space.

Guest tweetie
9 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

The warming is being proved to be GLOBAL.

Some business and political interests keep negating that it's true.

The most abominable case is by my hated president, Donald Trump.

IF they cannot keep their face straight while negating this global warming,

they make excuses like saying that it is not man-made but a normal cycle of nature!

These deniers should be placed in a rocket and sent to outer space.

Would they still have twitter on Star Trek V?

Please disconnect them from twitter... beam me away Scotty...

Genting highland is a perfect example, those who have been there in the 80s will know how cold it can get but over the years with greedy developers, the place had became over-developed and today's genting are no longer cold, the most can only be classified as a bit cooling.

Global warming maybe a real issue but we have greedy developers, we have politician who are interested in their own agenda and most importantly, we are all very comfortable with our current lifestyle and forget about its consequences on the future.

Guest hot hotter

Singapore likely to experience haze in the next few weeks amid Sumatra fires, dry weather: NEA

By Coconuts Singapore Aug 2, 2019 | 6:10pm Singapore time

Singapore has been experiencing unseasonably dry and warm weather in recent weeks, the weather agency said.

In July, total rainfall recorded at the climate station in Changi was 92 percent below average, the driest since 1997, according to NEA.

I love the word "unreasonably" in this context. Damn even the weather is now already unreasonable.

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Guest hot hotter said:

Singapore likely to experience haze in the next few weeks amid Sumatra fires, dry weather: NEA

By Coconuts Singapore Aug 2, 2019 | 6:10pm Singapore time

Singapore has been experiencing unseasonably dry and warm weather in recent weeks, the weather agency said.

In July, total rainfall recorded at the climate station in Changi was 92 percent below average, the driest since 1997, according to NEA.

I love the word "unreasonably" in this context. Damn even the weather is now already unreasonable.

Excuse me .... the article used the word "unseasonably ". There was no use of the word "unreasonably' in the context.

You are being unreasonable. Now, do you love the use of the word "unreasonable" in my context? :whistle:

On 7/23/2019 at 5:59 AM, Guest Terence said:

The weather is getting hotter and more humid each day which has the effect of making everyone raises their temperature

Guest hot hotter

Damn, I was so unreasonable..

Will I get sued for creating fake news.

Or should I post a rap song ?

Oops just received a like from Donald T...

Guest commando
27 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

For the past 2 weeks, i am either in Commando or putting on translucent or sheer undies to work

Are you working outdoors?

Guest commando
20 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

at times need to be under the sun to do testing in the fields ...

you meant testing the hardness of your dick at outdoor cruising spots...

Guest Yama shiroku

I get to switch on my apartments central cooling system so I dont feel the heat and humidity , so for six hours a night ,  i sleep in the residual coolness left behind after having aircon in the heat of the day, 

Sun rise and the central cooling kicks in around 9 am.

I live  in low humidity all the time

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

The weather is getting very hot and humid, results of global warming. It’s unfortunate that human beings aren’t doing enough to make the situation better. 

Ohhhh holy one... Can you tell us what have you done to help make the situation significantly better for the world? 

13 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Ohhhh holy one... Can you tell us what have you done to help make the situation significantly better for the world? 

Ohhhh bitchy one.... telling you is no use cos you cannot understand. Continue spreading bitch vibes here but don’t tell it pollutes our poor planet. 

Guest Guest
13 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Ohhhh bitchy one.... telling you is no use cos you cannot understand. Continue spreading bitch vibes here but don’t tell it pollutes our poor planet. 

Ohhhh hypocritical one.... If you yourself haven't done anything so holy as to help save our entire planet, then don't go around making it sound as if you yourself aren't one of the HUMAN BEINGS who are not doing enough to make the situation better. And if you are also one of the HUMAN BEINGS who is not doing enough to make the situation better, then don't go around claiming people won't understand even after you tell. Bitch vibes can only be picked up by bitches. Is that why you don't think yourself as one of us humans? 

Guest Mitsubishi_Starmex

Good thing I upgraded to the latest Mitsubishi Starmex 5 Tick A/C recently. Now all turn on my multi systems whenever I feel the heat and humidity without running the bills sky high.

• 3 years later...
Guest iamazeballs

Global temperatures have been increasing over the past century due to human activities such as burning fossil fuels, deforestation, and other activities that release greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. This phenomenon is known as global warming, and it is causing changes in climate patterns and resulting in more frequent and severe heatwaves, droughts, and other extreme weather events. While weather patterns can vary depending on the location and season, it is important to recognize the impact of global warming on our planet and take action to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and mitigate the effects of climate change.

Guest 溶冰冰
On 7/23/2019 at 5:59 AM, Guest Terence said:

Stop being a ku niang  about hot weather. 

Singapore's weather has always been hot , hotter, melt pavement hpt. 

Man up. 

Its because we been burning fossil fuels, install aircons like nobody business, chop down tress, 

Mankind is on its way to doom. 

It will never get cooler but hotter and hotter. 

Only kuniang dont wanna sweat. 

Real men sweat andir work under hot sun

Guest thunderstormsg

Climate change is causing temperatures to rise globally, resulting in hotter weather in many regions around the world. According to data from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the global temperature has increased by approximately 1.8°F (1°C) since the late 1800s, with much of this warming occurring in the past few decades.

In addition to higher temperatures, climate change can also lead to more frequent and intense heat waves, droughts, and extreme weather events. It is important to take measures to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and mitigate the effects of climate change in order to help protect our planet and ensure a more sustainable future.

It is worth noting that while weather patterns can vary from day to day and year to year, the long-term trend of rising temperatures is a well-established scientific fact.

• 7 months later...
4 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

No haze. Yet, so damn humid. I'm soaking wet, and not even turned on😓 Just can't imagine how this can be towards the year end and yet it's still so hot.

High chance haze would not come. But weather for recently is hot, but occasionally still have some rains lah.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.