Male HQ

Sun Yan Zi's new single

Guest Guest

LOL for some reason my first thought was that the Sun, the star we turn around, had some new singularity.

Then when the video started,  I also thought that it was Sun Ho, who finally had found her place behind bars...

4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Who is she??? Why is she using Sun's name? Riding on sun's fame and vocal powers? Whoever this other sun is, its weak and no star presence...look so plain and horrible singing unlike the powerhouse vocals of Sun Ho.

What is your problem?

Isn't Sun Ho using the name of the star in our solar system?  

Is her fame something to ride on... without getting stabbed by all the petty crimes sticking out of her back?

Vocal powers?  Had Sun Ho ever revealed vocal powers by distancing herself from the microphone she nearly sticks in her mouth?

• G_M changed the title to Sun Yan Zi's new single
26 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

What is your problem?

Is her fame something to ride on... without getting stabbed by all the petty crimes sticking out of her back?

Vocal powers?  Had Sun Ho ever revealed vocal powers by distancing herself from the microphone she nearly sticks in her mouth?

Lol.

How did you first know about sun ho? 

as a singer or a pastor? In USA as a singer or through blowing wind?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, fab said:

Lol.

How did you first know about sun ho? 

as a singer or a pastor? In USA as a singer or through blowing wind?

I learned about her when the scandal broke loose,  and watched some videos of her where she didn't acted like a "pastor".

After that I went once to City Harvest Church on Jurong West St. and attended a Sunday service where I heard Kong Hee speak.

At that single visit they were so nice trying to recruit me,  while I realized what a sham that place is.

5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I learned about her when the scandal broke loose,  and watched some videos of her where she didn't acted like a "pastor".

After that I went once to City Harvest Church on Jurong West St. and attended a Sunday service where I heard Kong Hee speak.

At that single visit they were so nice trying to recruit me,  while I realized what a sham that place is.

So is she really big in USA?

Do you know the other Sun?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

11 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

What is your problem?

Start liao as usual.  That is how the trend here works 

This post originally started as Stephanie Sun new song.  Somehow , Sun Ho was mentioned. Then disagreed among users and eventually we forgot what is the chat topic, instead started fighting and bitching among users....  

5 minutes ago, Guest Mary said:

This post originally started as Stephanie Sun new song.  Somehow , Sun Ho was mentioned. Then disagreed among users and eventually we forgot what is the chat topic, instead started fighting and bitching among users....  

Oh, there is not much of a fight here.  We are all good friends!   In my case I didn't find anything in particular to say about Sun Yan Zi's new single. But Sun Ho is an interesting, controversial person.  Both are "Sun",  and in the universe there are countless suns.  So, "Sun" is the link that keeps us on topic.  I sincerely hope that you don't mind  :)

3 hours ago, fab said:

So is she really big in USA?

Do you know the other Sun?

This is the first time I hear of Sun Yanzi.  She looks much more decent than Sun Ho,  and probably would be a more respectable pastor.

I am not into this kind of music videos,  but I heard that Sun Ho never made it big in USA.  Is it because we don't make the connection between preaching and lewdness?

8 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Oh, there is not much of a fight here.  We are all good friends!   In my case I didn't find anything in particular to say about Sun Yan Zi's new single. But Sun Ho is an interesting, controversial person.  Both are "Sun",  and in the universe there are countless suns.  So, "Sun" is the link that keeps us on topic.  I sincerely hope that you don't mind  :)

This is the first time I hear of Sun Yanzi.  She looks much more decent than Sun Ho,  and probably would be a more respectable pastor.

I am not into this kind of music videos,  but I heard that Sun Ho never made it big in USA.  Is it because we don't make the connection between preaching and lewdness?

Stephanie Sun is not a pastor.  Just a local singer.  She is quite famous in China .  

She is a decent, low profile SG girl , graduated NTU and now mother of 2 

That all.  

5 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Lol. No idea but hearsay that it was her hubby's idea to promote in such an image. This is to reach the group that otherwise using the traditional images won't be able to reach.

Back to yanzi. She s the biggest singer of SG that made it to the greater China market to date. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Who is she??? Why is she using Sun's name? Riding on sun's fame and vocal powers? Whoever this other sun is, its weak and no star presence...look so plain and horrible singing unlike the powerhouse vocals of Sun Ho.

She has horsepower instead.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

lol op why you retitle this thread? i think it was a beautiful misunderstanding. after all, there are two suns in singapore but one is always more poorly regarded. this is an opportunity to regard the two equally talented artistes.

look who's back here again with a more cleaned up look! even got audiences tearing up https://youtu.be/JKMZWLFfOic

Exactly.

One provides professional music while the other, entertainment.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

You guys really can twist topic. Stephanie Sun, Sun (孙) is her surname and not her name. Sun Ho, her name is really Sun and her surname is Ho (何)。

Both are different individual, Stephanie Sun was once on par with Jay Chou and even surpasses Jay in her singing career and awards so she dun use $$$ to get herself up there... sad that at her career peak, she chose to step down and got married and be a housewife. Glad she is back again. 

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest Mary said:

Start liao as usual.  That is how the trend here works 

That is because Sun Ho is a megastar thats why people bitch about her...who want to bitch about a boring nobody like this other Sun?

Guest Guest

The bitch fight again,  this thread is on Stephanie. Some gays here really love to bitch with no life  , worse than aunties. Hope mod delete or lock this thread. 

8 hours ago, fab said:

Lol. No idea but hearsay that it was her hubby's idea to promote in such an image. This is to reach the group that otherwise using the traditional images won't be able to reach.

It might have been the hubby's idea, but she carried it out.  She is as lewd as she can be in her videos.

Do you know of Buddhist monks who dance in thongs at gay bars "to reach the group that otherwise they would not reach"?

9 hours ago, Guest Mary said:

Stephanie Sun is not a pastor.  Just a local singer.  She is quite famous in China .  

She is a decent, low profile SG girl , graduated NTU and now mother of 2 

Good for her!  she is much more virtuous to be a pastor,  and she can do this and sing too.  (this is what the S. Ho does)

10 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

It might have been the hubby's idea, but she carried it out.  She is as lewd as she can be in her videos.

Do you know of Buddhist monks who dance in thongs at gay bars "to reach the group that otherwise they would not reach"?

Good for her!  she is much more virtuous to be a pastor,  and she can do this and sing too.  (this is what the S. Ho does)

HAHA love that buddhist analogy. i guess she was really trying to dirty her wine. 

12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

No.  I am an American, originally from South America.

No one is asking where u are from.

But i do see how stories are being twisted, from u.

Out of nowhere, as usual, where u know nothing about singapore and the people, u start to say Stefanie Sun Yanzi would be a more respectable pastor, creating more unnecessary chaos, and a few others. 

Don't talk for the sake of talking. I remember u said u are German. Now u are American? so what's next? Asian?

4 hours ago, benedict5856 said:

No one is asking where u are from.

But i do see how stories are being twisted, from u.

Out of nowhere, as usual, where u know nothing about singapore and the people, u start to say Stefanie Sun Yanzi would be a more respectable pastor, creating more unnecessary chaos, and a few others. 

Don't talk for the sake of talking. I remember u said u are German. Now u are American? so what's next? Asian?

I had to explain since @enthuboy_93 asked if I wasn't from Singapore.  You must think that there are only two countries in this world:  Singapore and  Not-Singapore  :lol:

I never said that I am German (although I could be).  My family came from Germany to South America,  I first spoke German, and then I learned my native country's language, Spanish.

Where is the "chaos"?  Don't you think that Sun Yanzi would be a more respectable pastor than Sun Ho?  (as long as she is not homophobic like the City Harvest bunch)

18 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I had to explain since @enthuboy_93 asked if I wasn't from Singapore.  You must think that there are only two countries in this world:  Singapore and  Not-Singapore  :lol:

I never said that I am German (although I could be).  My family came from Germany to South America,  I first spoke German, and then I learned my native country's language, Spanish.

Where is the "chaos"?  Don't you think that Sun Yanzi would be a more respectable pastor than Sun Ho?  (as long as she is not homophobic like the City Harvest bunch)

Sun YanZi is never religious in the first place. So How can she be more respectable pastor then?!

And u did mention u are a German. Else, how would i know?! So , Singapore or not-Singapore, not-singapore means german?! hahahaaa.....  ok, i got lucky guess.

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, benedict5856 said:

Sun YanZi is never religious in the first place. So How can she be more respectable pastor then?!

And u did mention u are a German. Else, how would i know?! So , Singapore or not-Singapore, not-singapore means german?! hahahaaa.....  ok, i got lucky guess.

Why cant she be known as Yanzi? Why must she add SUN? If Yanzi is so talented, she would not had to resort to this low in using Sun's name! Can there be 2 madonna? 2 michael jackson? Cannot right? Everyone know when u mention Sun, there is only 1 Sun! Yanzi is too much! Sto0 riding on Sun's name!

5 hours ago, benedict5856 said:

Not only you have dictated that one cannot say from what nation one is,   but can only say if one is Singaporean or not.  What a small-town mentality!

And now you state that YanZi is never religious.  HOW YOU KNOW?  Did she told you that?  Most people are religious in one way or another.

And you know what I did mention more than I do?   How could I know why you thought that I am German?  And why you mind?

You have a confused mind.

Guest Takius
23 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why cant she be known as Yanzi? Why must she add SUN? If Yanzi is so talented, she would not had to resort to this low in using Sun's name! Can there be 2 madonna? 2 michael jackson? Cannot right? Everyone know when u mention Sun, there is only 1 Sun! Yanzi is too much! Sto0 riding on Sun's name!

Can you please stop all your nonsense?! Sun Yanzi or Stefanie Sun is a well-respected singer and all-time Singapore's biggest star to date. Do not anyhow relate Sun Ho to Stefanie Sun for God's sake. 

On 7/26/2019 at 9:51 PM, Steve5380 said:

Not only you have dictated that one cannot say from what nation one is,   but can only say if one is Singaporean or not.  What a small-town mentality!

And now you state that YanZi is never religious.  HOW YOU KNOW?  Did she told you that?  Most people are religious in one way or another.

And you know what I did mention more than I do?   How could I know why you thought that I am German?  And why you mind?

You have a confused mind.

Singapore is a small town. Why are u still here?

I seriously don't understand why u like to come here and tell us your great-grandmother story.

Get some life in your own country.

1 hour ago, benedict5856 said:

Singapore is a small town. Why are u still here?

I seriously don't understand why u like to come here and tell us your great-grandmother story.

Get some life in your own country.

Blowing Wind is such a large website with so many members.

Why do you have such a big problem with me posting here?

If you hate me why don't you just ignore my posts and leave me alone?

On 7/26/2019 at 7:20 PM, Guest Guest said:

Lol. I enjoy your satire.

It better be one.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

4 hours ago, fab said:

Lol. I enjoy your satire.

It better be one.

It may not be satire.  I had the same thought reading the topic,  "new single by Sun..."  

At least the singles by Sun...  make me laugh,  the one I have seen here by YanZi  makes me yawn.

7 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Blowing Wind is such a large website with so many members.

Why do you have such a big problem with me posting here?

If you hate me why don't you just ignore my posts and leave me alone?

i hate u for what?

If u post with sense, its fine.

But u don't. 

How many times i have to correct u. Instead of being understanding, u start to tell us what's life should be in Ang Mo style.

Here is Singapore, Asian. Not AMDK.

2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

It may not be satire.  I had the same thought reading the topic,  "new single by Sun..."  

At least the singles by Sun...  make me laugh,  the one I have seen here by YanZi  makes me yawn.

I hope it's another satire.

Else you have very different taste.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

8 hours ago, benedict5856 said:

i hate u for what?

If u post with sense, its fine.

But u don't. 

How many times i have to correct u. Instead of being understanding, u start to tell us what's life should be in Ang Mo style.

Here is Singapore, Asian. Not AMDK.

Judging by what you have posted in BW,  you should be the last person to advice someone else what to post here. 

8 hours ago, fab said:

Else you have very different taste.

There may be some differences.

I like to hear real singers,  who studied voice and have an outstanding instrument.  Not some lullaby whisper into a microphone.

And I find hilarious what a person does in front of a camera thinking that she reaches out to some to give a religious message  :lol:

16 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Judging by what you have posted in BW,  you should be the last person to advice someone else what to post here. 

As u said, u SHOULD. But sadly its not. Bcas there is another more deserving person. And Thats u.

Double confirmed, chop, sealed, signed.

Just stay and rot in your own country.

Guest anti nerd militia
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Yanzi is repeating the same old stuff again and again with no freshness or originality. She has gone stale. In contrast, Sun is the real deal 

In Asia we say yi er san si Wu liu qi ni hao!

7 hours ago, Guest anti nerd militia said:

In Asia we say yi er san si Wu liu qi ni hao!

qm16T8Ul.jpg

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yanzi is repeating the same old stuff again and again with no freshness or originality. She has gone stale. 

I agree with this part only. Syz's song is only hearable during 00s. Anything during 10s is unimpressable and forgetable. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, fab said:

qm16T8Ul.jpg

This is ART. Its breaking barriers. The styling is simply stunning. Yanzhi still look the same, pathatic attempt at style. So boring. Sun on the other hand is gender bending and is in the forefront in fashion and high art.

21 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

This is ART. Its breaking barriers. The styling is simply stunning. Yanzhi still look the same, pathatic attempt at style. So boring. Sun on the other hand is gender bending and is in the forefront in fashion and high art.

Animal bending too.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Totally agree! Sun is an international dance superstar, fashionista, music maven and caring counsellor that makes for a totally irresistible, unbeatable combination!

Which other Singaporean has topped the US Billboard Charts 5 times and headlined the China Olympic theme song?

Which other Singaporean has made waves from Miami to Malaysia with her unique sense of fashion, music and charisma?

Sun shines for sure!

Guest disclosed yourself
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Totally agree! Sun is an international dance superstar, fashionista, music maven and caring counsellor that makes for a totally irresistible, unbeatable combination!

Which other Singaporean has topped the US Billboard Charts 5 times and headlined the China Olympic theme song?

Which other Singaporean has made waves from Miami to Malaysia with her unique sense of fashion, music and charisma?

Sun shines for sure!

:thumb:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.