Male HQ

What would make a gay man truly satisfied in life?

Guest Norton

Guest hello world

the question is are human really mean to be monogamous? or if we are going to believe to the theory of evolution that we are from apes then we are dfinitely not monogamous by nature? hmmmm in religion they thought differently of course.

And do we really feel love on our other half or it is just a form of friendship with sex since humans are not really meant to be monogamous.... hmmmm

Guest Blank
4 hours ago, Guest hello world said:

the question is are human really mean to be monogamous? or if we are going to believe to the theory of evolution that we are from apes then we are dfinitely not monogamous by nature? hmmmm in religion they thought differently of course.

And do we really feel love on our other half or it is just a form of friendship with sex since humans are not really meant to be monogamous.... hmmmm

I will be very monogamous with a sky vegetable so we can have sex every night.

In fact, I already am with my bf. But we don't have sex every night.

I think that what makes a gay man truly satisfied in life is not much different from what makes a straight man fully satisfied in life.

4 hours ago, Guest hello world said:

Most humans we are inclined to be monogamous, which means having only one partner at the time.  But this does not mean making love with only one person.  Annabel Chong could have had only one partner,  yet have sex with 500 other men.  (that one partner may not have liked that...)

We can feel real love for our partner,  yet have sex with others.  Love and sex are different things.

One loving partner, having a family that are open to gay, able to have kids, and have a society that openly accepts gay. Basically being able to do what a straight man can do like someone has commented above.

25 176 62 chinese guy looking for mutual HJ around KL

whatsapp: zero one one - three seven zero six one six zero zero

Share Pic & Stats 

• 2 years later...
Guest Guest
On 7/28/2019 at 11:53 PM, mate69 said:

Truly be financially stable and secure.

I agree. Young that time used to think how nice it would be to have a "perfect boyfriend" to spend the whole life with.

Now older liao realise that it is very risky to pin all your happiness on one person. The guy may: cheat on you, leave you, relocate overseas, turn straight and marry a woman, get hit by a car and die, etc.

As long as got enough money to last, got good health, can practice religion to find peace and meaning in life, can liao. Not necessary must have boyfriend or husband, or wild sex every night 😜

• 10 months later...
On 7/26/2019 at 9:34 PM, Guest Blank said:

I will be very monogamous with a sky vegetable so we can have sex every night.

In fact, I already am with my bf. But we don't have sex every night.

Well. I’m sure that time when u go into relationship with your bf. He is also a sky vegetable to you. But look what happen now. 

[morale of the story] No matter which sky vegetables, after some times it will still turn sour. 

• 1 month later...
Guest lost my sarong

Cohabiting with my white husband in sunny California and having alcohol parties in my sarong every weekend will make me satisfied!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.