Male HQ

Food Rider or Courier Delivery, share what you encounter when making delivery (No ads allowed)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I believe SG is no longer in a conservative era compare to our grandparents time. 

Working as a food delivery rider let me encounter many "dress as they like" people opening door receiving their food. Let me share some here that I have encountered. 

1: Hiding behind the door. 

Guys who open door and hide their body behind it when taking over the food will normally expose some skin below their waist level no matter how they are trying to hide because they need to stretch and move a bit to reach for food. 

2: Landed property. 

I have once delivered to this 2 storey small landed. The gate was wooden and the wooden planks were stacking each other so I can't see or peep into the house. I rang the intercom and waited for quite a while when a man finally shouted "coming" behind the gate. He then loudly ask me move to the small side gate. He didn't open the side gate. He asked me to pass the food over the gate to him. The side gate was also wooden and can't see inside but there was a longish cut out hole around waist level to allow hand to insert in for unlocking the gate. So when he was standing behind the gate reaching out for the food, the hole expose his lower body. He was wearing only a grey color bikini cut hush puppies undie. Quite a big bulge but too bad I can't see how he look like. 

3: Delivering supper past midnight. Leaving food at doorstep. 

I remember sharing in BW about this man who left a remark "ring bell and leave food outside door". I didn't notice his remark until he open his door in nude. 

Another different man at another condo. His remark was "call upon arrive". After calling him, he ask me to just leave the food outside his door. With the above first incident I decided to wait and see. I placed the food not so close to his door so that he need to step out. I went into the fire staircase where I can view his door from an angle at the little window on the staircase door. I waited quite a while until he open the door and pop his head out to check. He saw his food and need to step out to pick up. Haha... He is indeed naked! He cup his private part with hand then step out and bent to pick up the food. He let go his hand when he need to close door with another hand. 

4: Delivery to a not local uncle.

His door was wide open and I can see him in kitchen picking up laundry from his washing machine and seems that he just done with his shower with still wet hair. He only wrapped himself with an old season towel around his waist and the size of the towel was bigger than a face towel smaller than a bathe towel, just nice to tie a knok around his waist. I knock his metal gate and he stop his laundry walking towards to the gate. The split opening of the towel on his thigh was quite sexy. He wasn't wearing any underwear inside. Can see his cock kept bouncing on the towel when walking towards. The wet part can also see his cock line. Definitely a gay with a daddy's bod but not good looking. 

Opening door wearing boxer briefs or briefs undies were quite common in men in delivery.

The most unforgettable 1 was a gay chub wearing a short singlet and lace panty opening the door. I nearly puked and wanted to turn straight. 

That's all  I encountered in nearly 3 years of food delivery. Just my sharing. 

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I believe SG is no longer in a conservative era compare to our grandparents time. 

Working as a food delivery rider let me encounter many "dress as they like" people opening door receiving their food. Let me share some here that I have encountered. 

Guys who open door and hide their body behind it when taking over the food will normally expose some skin below their waist level no matter how they are trying to hide because they need to stretch and move a bit to reach for food. 

I have once delivered to this 2 storey small landed. The gate was wooden and the wooden planks were stacking each other so I can't see or peep into the house. I rang the intercom and waited for quite a while when a man finally shouted "coming" behind the gate. He then loudly ask me move to the small side gate. He didn't open the side gate. He asked me to pass the food over the gate to him. The side gate was also wooden and can't see inside but there was a longish cut out hole around waist level to allow hand to insert in for unlocking the gate. So when he was standing behind the gate reaching out for the food, the hole expose his lower body. He was wearing only a grey color bikini cut hush puppies undie. Quite a big bulge but too bad I can't see how he look like. 

I remember sharing in BW about this man who left a remark "ring bell and leave food outside door". I didn't notice his remark until he open his door in nude. 

Another different man at another condo. His remark was "call upon arrive". After calling him, he ask me to just leave the food outside his door. With the above first incident I decided to wait and see. I placed the food not so close to his door so that he need to step out. I went into the fire staircase where I can view his door from an angle at the little window on the staircase door. I waited quite a while until he open the door and pop his head out to check. He saw his food and need to step out to pick up. Haha... He is indeed naked! He cup his private part with hand then step out and bent to pick up the food. He let go his hand when he need to close door with another hand. 

His door was wide open and I can see him in kitchen picking up laundry from his washing machine and seems that he just done with his shower with still wet hair. He only wrapped himself with an old season towel around his waist and the size of the towel was bigger than a face towel smaller than a bathe towel, just nice to tie a knok around his waist. I knock his metal gate and he stop his laundry walking towards to the gate. The split opening of the towel on his thigh was quite sexy. He wasn't wearing any underwear inside. Can see his cock kept bouncing on the towel when walking towards. The wet part can also see his cock line. Definitely a gay with a daddy's bod but not good looking. 

Opening door wearing boxer briefs or briefs undies were quite common in men in delivery.

The most unforgettable 1 was a gay chub wearing a short singlet and lace panty opening the door. I nearly puked and wanted to turn straight. 

What u expect people 2 wear at home? A full tux or biz wear? Goodness..like wearing nothing or underwear is such a new thing to u. Too bored delivering food?

27 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

What u expect people 2 wear at home? A full tux or biz wear? Goodness..like wearing nothing or underwear is such a new thing to u. Too bored delivering food?

This would be more logical in a cold climate like northern Europe.  But some light clothes are not impractical in Singapore, unless there is no air conditioning.

Guest guest
8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

dun be nasty.

did TS mention they r inappropriate in dressing? 

he is juz SHARING wat he encountered during his delivery. 

yes, who dunno it is not a new ting not wearing or juz in underwear nowadays. 

So dun be a pest in BW. 

Guest Straight boys

I worked for almost a year for l my weekends and some weekday evening after my classes. 

I'm only confined to a neighborhood since I'm on scooter. The neighborhood quite atas one and a lot of angmoh. Somehow they love to order food in, especially the younger ones. I suspect they no car and from their landed property, hard to go out to buy food. 

Once I reached a house, called the buyer on the phone because knocking on the house gate got no response. Only after about 5 missed calls then he answered the phone. He aoologised saying his phone not with him and he auto unlocked the gate and asked me to come in myself to his house door.

As I walked in, I saw an angmoh boy, probably in his late teens, running down from the stairs only with his boxers. He has a lean twinkish frame with clearly defined but small six packs. As he runs down, it was quite obvious his dick is swinging left and right. It's either semi hard, or angmo dick is really that big. 

He greeted my with a apologetic smile. So cute. As he took the messy plastic bags with much difficulty from my hand, I think he saw me stealing glances at his dick. He awkwardly then tried to continue the conversation with me by asking "how was the journey to his house, does it take long?" and "how long have you been doing this? Is it tiring to do it after your class?"

It made me more awkward but equally excited at the prospect of being invited to his house to sit with such cute twink. Usually I don't like angmo twinks, only Asians. But I don't know why I find his smile and body frame so cute. And when he asks questions awkwardly, it is even cuter. 

Then the question that killed it off came.

"Are you then rushing off to more orders?".

I don't have any more order at that moment, but I'm afraid that is the question to politely end the conversation. 

I replied saying "a few coming soon I think" and smiled while taking a few steps back. Weirdly, he stood there waiting for me to slowly stepped back out, while I think I saw him stole glances at my lower parts too. It's then I realised I am wearing quite tight shorts along with my company uniform. 

After I left about 5 minutes, he texted me saying "thanks!"

I have his number saved until now. Still wondering if I should text him. Is he being angmo type of friendly, or is he also interested. 

I have no prior experience with angmo. 

There is another story, much more interesting, but the customer is not as cute as this boy. So I'll leave it to next time to write.

Guest stay firm
On 8/1/2019 at 10:35 PM, Guest Guest said:

I went into the fire staircase where I can view his door from an angle at the little window on the staircase door. I waited quite a while until he open the door and pop his head out to check.

The most interesting is that you are so curious to know about the guys to whom you deliver the things. Looks like you have been waiting for one nude guy to call you into his place. ha ha

Then I find it even more interesting that you have time to hide at fire staircases to just find out who will pick up the food you left at the door.

The gay chub wearing the lace panty probably read too much of the delivery guy stories at Blowing wind and was trying his luck.

I m sure, you might not mind the more "nude" types at the door, but some delivery guys can get very "nervous" if you only take a closer look at them in particular the eyes, in the worse cases even annoyed.

I m sure either that plenty of guys would instantly think, oh he is gay. But just keep quiet. Never forget, plenty of the very straight guys see it as an attack to their masculinity if gays look at them in "admiring styles". And if they are regulars to deliver to you, they might "tamper" on your food.

Even if I take a enjoying look at a nice sweet guy, I would not cross the line and so far most of the guys remained very "professional" not hinting anything and just doing their job.

Nowadays with the apps you can easily get a guy (even a delivery guy) without resorting to any such methods.

Guest stay firm
2 hours ago, Guest Straight boys said:

I worked for almost a year for l my weekends and some weekday evening after my classes. 

I'm only confined to a neighborhood since I'm on scooter. The neighborhood quite atas one and a lot of angmoh. Somehow they love to order food in, especially the younger ones. I suspect they no car and from their landed property, hard to go out to buy food. 

Once I reached a house, called the buyer on the phone because knocking on the house gate got no response. Only after about 5 missed calls then he answered the phone. He aoologised saying his phone not with him and he auto unlocked the gate and asked me to come in myself to his house door.

As I walked in, I saw an angmoh boy, probably in his late teens, running down from the stairs only with his boxers. He has a lean twinkish frame with clearly defined but small six packs. As he runs down, it was quite obvious his dick is swinging left and right. It's either semi hard, or angmo dick is really that big. 

He greeted my with a apologetic smile. So cute. As he took the messy plastic bags with much difficulty from my hand, I think he saw me stealing glances at his dick. He awkwardly then tried to continue the conversation with me by asking "how was the journey to his house, does it take long?" and "how long have you been doing this? Is it tiring to do it after your class?"

It made me more awkward but equally excited at the prospect of being invited to his house to sit with such cute twink. Usually I don't like angmo twinks, only Asians. But I don't know why I find his smile and body frame so cute. And when he asks questions awkwardly, it is even cuter. 

Then the question that killed it off came.

"Are you then rushing off to more orders?".

I don't have any more order at that moment, but I'm afraid that is the question to politely end the conversation. 

I replied saying "a few coming soon I think" and smiled while taking a few steps back. Weirdly, he stood there waiting for me to slowly stepped back out, while I think I saw him stole glances at my lower parts too. It's then I realised I am wearing quite tight shorts along with my company uniform. 

After I left about 5 minutes, he texted me saying "thanks!"

I have his number saved until now. Still wondering if I should text him. Is he being angmo type of friendly, or is he also interested. 

I have no prior experience with angmo. 

There is another story, much more interesting, but the customer is not as cute as this boy. So I'll leave it to next time to write.

Not sure how old you are. But to find out if the other is gay, it is the way how a guy looks at you or how deep he looks into your eyes.

There is no problem to send him a text and just ask him, for what he messaged the "thanks" .  but you should have asked earlier.

Most younger ang Moh guys would not be offended if you ask them (as long they aren't in a group with other straight guys).

I think he wanted to stay in touch because he talked quite a lot with you. Ang Moh are more chatty, but usually for some small delivery, would just take the food, give money say thank  you or something like "Oh, great you're here".

I assume just his parents were out, maybe holidays or something.

Just text him and maybe you don't disclose at start that you were the delivery guy but just ask him quite upfront:

"May I ask you a very personal question!"

But you should make sure he is not below 16.

If he responds with "yes".

Then just ask if he likes "guys".  if you want to take a bit precaution, buy a new hp number Prepaid at starhub or M1 and message him with that other number.

If he asks what you mean, then just be more explicit "guys to have fun".

Interesting stories!

Which area do you do delivery?

Are most delivery guys who encounter this sort of situation just act chill? Or they will expose the address or unit number to their fellow drivers and ask them to watch out or something?

Edited by shawako

Guest Guest

I had deliver food to this same guy for 3 to 4 times already. He got either wear t shirt or singlet when open door but below only wear underwear. 

Guest Makan
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I had deliver food to this same guy for 3 to 4 times already. He got either wear t shirt or singlet when open door but below only wear underwear. 

Got chance, Brother.  

After pressing e intercom at e lobby of e condo, went up to tis unit  n a china dude age around 30+ was alrdy standing at his wooden door waiting for me but was talking to his gf/wife sitting at e sofa playing on tab. Tis china dude was oni wearing a white t n nothing below. Length of his white t was juz nice covering until his private area n can c his cock outline tere. I greeted halo n he turn his head over. When he raised his hand over to take e food fr me he exposed minor of his cock head n balls. Haha! 

Guest Straight boys
On 8/3/2019 at 3:07 PM, Guest stay firm said:

Not sure how old you are. But to find out if the other is gay, it is the way how a guy looks at you or how deep he looks into your eyes.

There is no problem to send him a text and just ask him, for what he messaged the "thanks" .  but you should have asked earlier.

Most younger ang Moh guys would not be offended if you ask them (as long they aren't in a group with other straight guys).

I think he wanted to stay in touch because he talked quite a lot with you. Ang Moh are more chatty, but usually for some small delivery, would just take the food, give money say thank  you or something like "Oh, great you're here".

I assume just his parents were out, maybe holidays or something.

Just text him and maybe you don't disclose at start that you were the delivery guy but just ask him quite upfront:

"May I ask you a very personal question!"

But you should make sure he is not below 16.

If he responds with "yes".

Then just ask if he likes "guys".  if you want to take a bit precaution, buy a new hp number Prepaid at starhub or M1 and message him with that other number.

If he asks what you mean, then just be more explicit "guys to have fun".

I think I already lost the opportunity since I didn't continue the conversation immediately over text. Just hoping I will be assigned to deliver to him again. So far no luck. 

On 8/7/2019 at 12:56 PM, shawako said:

Interesting stories!

Which area do you do delivery?

Are most delivery guys who encounter this sort of situation just act chill? Or they will expose the address or unit number to their fellow drivers and ask them to watch out or something?

For me I don't share with others. It's just "another day". 

If u keep sharing, maybe no more such juicy scenes.

Make a food delivery juz now. Press few time door bell but nobody open e door so I tink door bell spoil n knock on door.

An old ah gong open e door n I ask for e name on my delivery app. It was a short nick name n ah gong dun understand e name. He keep telling me in Chinese no such person. Then a guy in his 20+ to 30yo open the bedroom door n faster come out n say in Chinese "ah gong ah gong, is mine! "  Ah gong walk away n e guy open e gate to take his food. He was oni wearing a jockey brand triangular cutting underwear. :wub:

Guest Nick1969

Woke up late after along week and a whole night of surfing porn. I was feeling lazy and famished and decided to order breakfast in a I placed an order for breakfast. Within an hour the door bell rang and I found the pleasant looking guy outside my door with a bulky bag smiling.  I opened the door to let him in and asked him to place the food on my dinning table as I got my payment. Pleasant looking and tall I was aroused by his good looks and I could tell he was stealing glances at me as he unloaded my meal. I was in my ultra short shorts and a bright white high hipped thong which showed off my big bubble butt and long legs and a tight tank top which were obviously showing my hard nipples pressed hard against the material. As I took out my change I dropped a two dollar bill and bent down to retrieve it 'accidentally' bumping into him and rubbing my ass against his knight and as I pretended to stumble and steady myself, rubbed my ass crack against him. He smiled and reached out to hold me and I noticed a bulge .I smiled and turned literally facing him and paid and he complimented me on my cologne. I thanked him and noticed his rough hands still on my hips and asked if he wanted a cold drink as his smile gave a possible indication of maybe a score. He smiled and replied the had other deliveries and I was so bold and horny that I squeezed the outline of his raging hardon. Let me give you a tip I whispered and slowly I unzipped him lowering his quarter cuts and then his boxers releasing a hard erect monster. Hard , sweet smelling and cut I took his tool quickly and deep down my throat applying hard sucks and fondling his balls! He moaned and seemed to enjoy it and after less than 10 minutes moaned he was coming and shot a hot wad onto my chest .Smiling I cleaned him up with some wet tissues and continued to enjoy draining him til he became erect again before he left....Oh shit...that's when I woke up!

1 hour ago, Guest Nick1969 said:

Woke up late after along week and a whole night of surfing porn. I was feeling lazy and famished and decided to order breakfast in a I placed an order for breakfast. Within an hour the door bell rang and I found the pleasant looking guy outside my door with a bulky bag smiling.  I opened the door to let him in and asked him to place the food on my dinning table as I got my payment. Pleasant looking and tall I was aroused by his good looks and I could tell he was stealing glances at me as he unloaded my meal. I was in my ultra short shorts and a bright white high hipped thong which showed off my big bubble butt and long legs and a tight tank top which were obviously showing my hard nipples pressed hard against the material. As I took out my change I dropped a two dollar bill and bent down to retrieve it 'accidentally' bumping into him and rubbing my ass against his knight and as I pretended to stumble and steady myself, rubbed my ass crack against him. He smiled and reached out to hold me and I noticed a bulge .I smiled and turned literally facing him and paid and he complimented me on my cologne. I thanked him and noticed his rough hands still on my hips and asked if he wanted a cold drink as his smile gave a possible indication of maybe a score. He smiled and replied the had other deliveries and I was so bold and horny that I squeezed the outline of his raging hardon. Let me give you a tip I whispered and slowly I unzipped him lowering his quarter cuts and then his boxers releasing a hard erect monster. Hard , sweet smelling and cut I took his tool quickly and deep down my throat applying hard sucks and fondling his balls! He moaned and seemed to enjoy it and after less than 10 minutes moaned he was coming and shot a hot wad onto my chest .Smiling I cleaned him up with some wet tissues and continued to enjoy draining him til he became erect again before he left....Oh shit...that's when I woke up!

LMAO.... u opened e door to let him in n he actually went in ur hse to place e food on ur table ???????? Amazing ! I haven encounter any food delivery guy will go into ppl hse to place food. 

Just now, Guest Guest said:

LMAO.... u opened e door to let him in n he actually went in ur hse to place e food on ur table ???????? Amazing ! I haven encounter any food delivery guy will go into ppl hse to place food. 

Is a dream lah. See the last statement. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2019 at 10:35 PM, Guest Guest said:

Thanks for sharing! Such a tease. I tried out  as a food delivery guy for abit and never got to see anyone nude, at most topless.

Guest GrabCock
On 8/17/2019 at 2:05 PM, Guest Nick1969 said:

his other deliveries were late or cancelled and he may get fired because of you.

Guest guest guest guest ..
6 hours ago, Guest GrabCock said:

his other deliveries were late or cancelled and he may get fired because of you.

Hahaha...

Reality check.

Very good reminder for being aware of one s own action has consequences, intended or unintended also.

• 4 months later...

Delivered a packet of food to a condo just now. An old grandfather slowly opening the gate to recieve it. When he was opening the gate, the toilet that was about 6 meter diagonally away from us suddenly opened. Then a guy about 20+ with wet hair walk out totally naked and went into the bedroom next to the toilet. He was looking on his phone when walking out and make a quick turn into the bedroom so he didn't notice me at the gate delivering. I still manage to get a fast glance on his bushy pubic with his kkj swinging. :D

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Doing food delivery recently. Came across many work from home guys wearing underwear or boxer brief opening door recieving their breakfast or lunch. 

Went to an EC on Wednesday to make a delivery. A China lady open her wooden door (with an opening gap of about a long ruler) then notice her key for the gate was not on the shoe cabinet. She then say hold on & push back the wooden door (but not close) to get her key. While waiting for her the windy corridor slowly push open the the wooden door. I peep into the gap & saw her husband sitting totally naked at the dinning table doing work on his laptop. His side body was facing my direction & can only see some bushy hair,  his cock was block by his upper thigh. He was wearing spec some more very sexy seeing. 

2 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Doing food delivery recently. Came across many work from home guys wearing underwear or boxer brief opening door recieving their breakfast or lunch. 

Went to an EC on Wednesday to make a delivery. A China lady open her wooden door (with an opening gap of about a long ruler) then notice her key for the gate was not on the shoe cabinet. She then say hold on & push back the wooden door (but not close) to get her key. While waiting for her the windy corridor slowly push open the the wooden door. I peep into the gap & saw her husband sitting totally naked at the dinning table doing work on his laptop. His side body was facing my direction & can only see some bushy hair,  his cock was block by his upper thigh. He was wearing spec some more very sexy seeing. 

Whao. Totally naked? The China lady young or old? Must be sucking on his cock or having sex. Nice

Guest Guest

China guy like naked at home. I got 2 China regular who always hide their whole body behind door reaching out the food. Got 1 time 1 of them accidentally exposed abit of his skin behind the door when trying to reach the 2 bags of food. 

i am also full naked at home and parent allow me to do so.

once i order food past midnight, when the bells right i open a gap and saw is the delivery guy young and cute.

i told him give me a while i go and wear something.  He said is okay he do not mind and he needs to deliver the next one.

so i open the door and gate and receive the food naked keke.

On 1/15/2020 at 2:11 AM, Guest Haha said:

Delivered a packet of food to a condo just now. An old grandfather slowly opening the gate to recieve it. When he was opening the gate, the toilet that was about 6 meter diagonally away from us suddenly opened. Then a guy about 20+ with wet hair walk out totally naked and went into the bedroom next to the toilet. He was looking on his phone when walking out and make a quick turn into the bedroom so he didn't notice me at the gate delivering. I still manage to get a fast glance on his bushy pubic with his kkj swinging. :D

wow, so open at home. Is his dick big?

Edited by phoenix88

Guest Guest

Last week, while a lady in her 40s was unlocking her gate to recieve e food, her husband came out in nudity fr e toilet located in kitchen. He walk to e basin infront e toilet then turn on e tap to wash his hand n a drinking cup. He didn't notice his wife was actually at e door recieving food until when I say "careful e hot drinks". He heard n turn his head. Haha...a well hung cock hanging out his bushy pub fr his side view. 

Video below by a famous youtuber will tell u wat we food rider 'met during delivery. 

https://www.facebook.com/theroycelee/videos/236395747540178/

Guest Try and see
On 8/2/2019 at 3:32 AM, Guest Guest said:

You must be one of those fat uncles who answers the doorbell in Victoria Secret's lacey underwear, thinking that delivery guys find that attractive  🤮

Guest Try and see
6 hours ago, caindukker said:

I always get my food in boxer briefs and a tight t shirt. Thought it wasn't too much. Lol

CHBp.gif

Guest Guest didi
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Last week, while a lady in her 40s was unlocking her gate to recieve e food, her husband came out in nudity fr e toilet located in kitchen. He walk to e basin infront e toilet then turn on e tap to wash his hand n a drinking cup. He didn't notice his wife was actually at e door recieving food until when I say "careful e hot drinks". He heard n turn his head. Haha...a well hung cock hanging out his bushy pub fr his side view. 

Video below by a famous youtuber will tell u wat we food rider 'met during delivery. 

He damn bitchy but I like 

51 minutes ago, Guest Haha said:

Haha video true !

Sometime ago past midnight supper to condo,  surprised by an ang moh opening door in his "birthday suit". After opening the door he quickly hide his lower body behind the door but me already saw him wearing nothing below. 

Big cock ?

17 minutes ago, Guest Guest didi said:

He damn bitchy but I like 

I like him when he appeared in michelle Chong videos,.

Here he should speak more proper english and he will sound less irritating. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

wah lau eh cannot stand he raise his eye brown every sentence he said. so kua zhang

• 1 month later...
Guest curious
On 5/18/2020 at 11:41 AM, Guest Guest said:

I've seen few naked men at door during delivery, so is no new thing to me. But our colleague here first time seeing... Haha

https://twitter.com/TheTrav86822396/status/1262224645756870657?s=19

Really admire tis guy having e guts to open door in nude. Some more showing his black hole to e delivery man. :lol::clap:

Guest guest

Just done a supper delivery to an old flat. 4 China guys were staying there and all wearing underwear and brief boxer. When I reach their corner unit, 2 guys were sitting outside their unit talking and playing their phone. 1 wearing grey colour brief boxer sitting on a stool and 1 wearing red triangular underwear sitting on the old spiral brown rattan chair with his legs widely open. A guy inside the house came to the gate for the food and another 1 was sitting infront his PC. Both were in triangular underwear too. 

Haha...the red underwear guy on the spiral rattan chair with legs widely open has a big bulge. 

13 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Just done a supper delivery to an old flat. 4 China guys were staying there and all wearing underwear and brief boxer. When I reach their corner unit, 2 guys were sitting outside their unit talking and playing their phone. 1 wearing grey colour brief boxer sitting on a stool and 1 wearing red triangular underwear sitting on the old spiral brown rattan chair with his legs widely open. A guy inside the house came to the gate for the food and another 1 was sitting infront his PC. Both were in triangular underwear too. 

Haha...the red underwear guy on the spiral rattan chair with legs widely open has a big bulge. 

U didn't initiate anything ?

Guest Casio
On 8/2/2019 at 3:32 AM, Guest Guest said:

Dude if you got nothing to share, maybe just stay away from BW and jack off to your own nudes. Get a Life !

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Walau

Walau eh tis is reali reali legit ! I finally encounter myself. I delivered a pkt of food to a hdb flat at telok blangah dis afternoon. Ring bell nobody answer so knock on door few times, but still nobody open. When I abt to cal e person e door suddenly open quickly to it max. Guess wat ...a mature man around e age of 40-50 standing totally naked infont of me opening e gate to recieve e food. He didn't even look at me after opening e door n gate. He steadily took over e food fr me n close e gate n door. I went hard after seeing! A dad bod build, meaty meaty kind but not fat with light stubble beard on face. Hairy below belly button down to pubic area, very hairy below n a long hanging meaty cock with long foreskin. I dun tink he is gay bcos I saw lady slippers, lady shoes n lady heels outside. Wat I mean is some str8 men do like to show their nudity to others. Or maybe wife not in wan be naughty :D. His hse is facing keppel sea n unblock so is reali nice to go naked all day at home I suppose. 

• G_M locked this topic