Male HQ

Food Rider or Courier Delivery, share what you encounter when making delivery (No ads allowed)

Guest Guest

2 hours ago, Guest Walau said:

Walau eh tis is reali reali legit ! I finally encounter myself. I delivered a pkt of food to a hdb flat at telok blangah dis afternoon. Ring bell nobody answer so knock on door few times, but still nobody open. When I abt to cal e person e door suddenly open quickly to it max. Guess wat ...a mature man around e age of 40-50 standing totally naked infont of me opening e gate to recieve e food. He didn't even look at me after opening e door n gate. He steadily took over e food fr me n close e gate n door. I went hard after seeing! A dad bod build, meaty meaty kind but not fat with light stubble beard on face. Hairy below belly button down to pubic area, very hairy below n a long hanging meaty cock with long foreskin. I dun tink he is gay bcos I saw lady slippers, lady shoes n lady heels outside. Wat I mean is some str8 men do like to show their nudity to others. Or maybe wife not in wan be naughty :D. His hse is facing keppel sea n unblock so is reali nice to go naked all day at home I suppose. 

Wow.. nice

On 4/11/2020 at 2:24 AM, quanjishou said:

i am also full naked at home and parent allow me to do so.

once i order food past midnight, when the bells right i open a gap and saw is the delivery guy young and cute.

i told him give me a while i go and wear something.  He said is okay he do not mind and he needs to deliver the next one.

so i open the door and gate and receive the food naked keke.

Nice I do usually with my ck whites...show off my bod and a few times I met nice cute guys delivering ...lol

Guest guest
On 6/11/2020 at 7:25 PM, Guest Walau said:

Walau eh tis is reali reali legit ! I finally encounter myself. I delivered a pkt of food to a hdb flat at telok blangah dis afternoon. Ring bell nobody answer so knock on door few times, but still nobody open. When I abt to cal e person e door suddenly open quickly to it max. Guess wat ...a mature man around e age of 40-50 standing totally naked infont of me opening e gate to recieve e food. He didn't even look at me after opening e door n gate. He steadily took over e food fr me n close e gate n door. I went hard after seeing! A dad bod build, meaty meaty kind but not fat with light stubble beard on face. Hairy below belly button down to pubic area, very hairy below n a long hanging meaty cock with long foreskin. I dun tink he is gay bcos I saw lady slippers, lady shoes n lady heels outside. Wat I mean is some str8 men do like to show their nudity to others. Or maybe wife not in wan be naughty :D. His hse is facing keppel sea n unblock so is reali nice to go naked all day at home I suppose. 

Some men are really daring to show what they have to others. Admire them. 

Guest Guest
21 hours ago, wenchu said:

Everyday see shirtless guy.. It really common.. Maybe one day 20 orders.. Got 6 to 8 is shirtless.. 

Shirtless is common but fully naked is uncommon. 

Guest Delivery

This happened in Dec last year. 

Ordered food delivery and the driver was a malay guy, average body build. Guessing around 30+.

He politely asked with cute smile if he could use my toilet. I stay alone. 

I said ok, go ahead. 

After he was done, i offered him a packet drink and he was surprised and thanked me.

He said my house was cosy. I was abit flirty and said he can stay and chill. He said he needed to do deliveries as its peak hour. I said if he wants, he can dropby slightly later. We exchanged numbers. 

He texted me around 11pm saying he was done for the day. I said sure come over. 

My heart was pounding like mad!! I cleaned up myself. He reached and I offered him to shower first, since he has been out whole day. He did and I offered him my spare t-shirt and short.

He was going thru divorce, no kid. He told he was bi curious. We chatted over Netflix till 12ish. Then I asked him if he wanted to stay over. I started w my hand reaching to his bulge, he didn't resist and he had hardon. I then kissed him. We did not do anal but it was a very passionate night. 

We dated for few months, mostly hang out in my place but he called it stop as he felt he still needs to have a proper family life. 

We are still friends, I respect his decision. He is now dating a nice lady. And he has full time job. Really happy for him.

2 hours ago, Guest Delivery said:

Ordered food delivery and the driver was a malay guy, average body build. Guessing around 30+.

I said ok, go ahead. 

After he was done, i offered him a packet drink and he was surprised and thanked me.

He said my house was cosy. I was abit flirty and said he can stay and chill. He said he needed to do deliveries as its peak hour. I said if he wants, he can dropby slightly later. We exchanged numbers. 

My heart was pounding like mad!! I cleaned up myself. He reached and I offered him to shower first, since he has been out whole day. He did and I offered him my spare t-shirt and short.

He was going thru divorce, no kid. He told he was bi curious. We chatted over Netflix till 12ish. Then I asked him if he wanted to stay over. I started w my hand reaching to his bulge, he didn't resist and he had hardon. I then kissed him. We did not do anal but it was a very passionate night. 

We dated for few months, mostly hang out in my place but he called it stop as he felt he still needs to have a proper family life. 

We are still friends, I respect his decision. He is now dating a nice lady. And he has full time job. Really happy for him.

❤️ i dont know how to heart your post so just accept that slanted heart..hihi cheers!!

Guest Wow Wow

Just send a breakfast to a condo. A sexy ang moh woman open e door. She was wearing an oversized white translucent long sleeve shirt pajamas with black bra n panty. Next to e door has a mirror wall fr ceiling to floor which reflect e bedrooms at e other side of  her hse. While she was searching for e exact money in she wallet, e reflection suddenly appear her ang moh husband  in e bedroom standing next to e bedroom door completely in nude looking/waiting for her. His cock was hard n clean shaved. Ang moh reali haf big hard cock. I think e husband noe I can c fr e reflection n purposely wan show. 

1 hour ago, Guest Wow Wow said:

Just send a breakfast to a condo. A sexy ang moh woman open e door. She was wearing an oversized white translucent long sleeve shirt pajamas with black bra n panty. Next to e door has a mirror wall fr ceiling to floor which reflect e bedrooms at e other side of  her hse. While she was searching for e exact money in she wallet, e reflection suddenly appear her ang moh husband  in e bedroom standing next to e bedroom door completely in nude looking/waiting for her. His cock was hard n clean shaved. Ang moh reali haf big hard cock. I think e husband noe I can c fr e reflection n purposely wan show. 

U never wink or signal to him? Cant wait means cant be hubby. Could be not hubby?. I could be wrong. 

Guest Guest

Do any of u guys staying wif parents wear oni brief boxer or undie when at home? 

During my delivery to home, I haf seen quite a number of guys especially e youngsters wearing oni brief boxer or undie when parents or even their maids r at home wif them. 

Recently I came across 1 guy wif parents at home. He was wearing a white brief boxer tat oredi very loose n worn out due to many washing. Thread at e thigh area oso come out oredi. His banana hanging loose inside oso can nearly c. Not shy meh? 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Do any of u guys staying wif parents wear oni brief boxer or undie when at home? 

During my delivery to home, I haf seen quite a number of guys especially e youngsters wearing oni brief boxer or undie when parents or even their maids r at home wif them. 

Recently I came across 1 guy wif parents at home. He was wearing a white brief boxer tat oredi very loose n worn out due to many washing. Thread at e thigh area oso come out oredi. His banana hanging loose inside oso can nearly c. Not shy meh? 

I wonder this too. My ex neighbour guys in 30s wear brief boxer too. Very lean guy. 3 brothers n the parents.  

Guest Parents

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

I wonder this too. My ex neighbour guys in 30s wear brief boxer too. Very lean guy. 3 brothers n the parents.  

Parents say its not like they never see before. Seen you naked since small. 

Guest guest

Sent food to a 1 room rental flat. A man (I pressure not wearing anything) open door and hide himself behind to take over the food. On the floor got a mattress with someone underneath the blanket moving in it.  Raining day good to have sex... 😆

8 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Sent food to a 1 room rental flat. A man (I pressure not wearing anything) open door and hide himself behind to take over the food. On the floor got a mattress with someone underneath the blanket moving in it.  Raining day good to have sex... 😆

I wonder why always after or in the midst of sex feels hungry ar? Must order food meh?😏

Edited by cutejack

Guest Guest

Nowhere is it mentioned that the couple (that were having sex in the living room) are the owners of the rental flat.

They may be the owners, tenants or just someone related to the family.

Btw, I see quite a few (and the same everyday) Mercedes and BMWs and Audis parked at my HDB carpark (surrounded by 3 and 4 rm flats) downstairs. 😱

Guest guest
7 hours ago, mate69 said:

Rental unit got money to order food delivery ah...zhun bo

Bro, u r wrong to tink people staying in rental flat got no money to order food delivery. I did alot delivery to those rental flat at tanglin halt n Commonwealth daily. 

On 6/14/2020 at 8:48 AM, Guest Delivery said:

I said ok, go ahead. 

Happy to see that you are happy for him. I had fun with a straight guy and the outcome was expected, he got married and I am really happy for him too. At least he will not need to subject himself to the scrutiny from the public. No matter what, we have yet to reach the stage where being gay is being widely accepted.

Guest curious
On 6/21/2020 at 12:12 AM, Guest guest said:

Bro, u r wrong to tink people staying in rental flat got no money to order food delivery. I did alot delivery to those rental flat at tanglin halt n Commonwealth daily. 

What's the reason why they need to use food delivery?

They are not really poor or scare of virus or lazy to go downstairs or want to support delivery boys?

Guest Guest
On 6/28/2020 at 12:58 PM, tinkermybutt said:

Oh my gosh ..what a hunk, I will run n and sevre his pole.

I met 1 before at a condo. He left a message saying "leave food at door n ring bell." 

I waited the lift at a distance away from his unit n it took some time to arrive. While waiting I saw him coming out in this way picking up his food. I was behind a pillar watching. 

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I met 1 before at a condo. He left a message saying "leave food at door n ring bell." 

I waited the lift at a distance away from his unit n it took some time to arrive. While waiting I saw him coming out in this way picking up his food. I was behind a pillar watching. 

What u saw?

1 hour ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

All so sexy encounters. Mine is reverse, the delivery guy rang my bell when i was taking a dump in the toilet. Had to ask him to wait a while till i finish my big business.

Then u came out??

Guest Guessery
On 6/21/2020 at 12:12 AM, Guest guest said:

You must be talking about me. Haha. I stay in Tanglin Halt and order food delivery almost daily. 😆

Have been working from home since the Circuit Breaker started and always order food delivery for my lunch. 

As recently being home alone during the daytime, so I always wear my boxer briefs only at home and answer the door when the food rider arrives. Quite normal for guys I think. 

1 hour ago, Jaredboy said:

Have been working from home since the Circuit Breaker started and always order food delivery for my lunch. 

As recently being home alone during the daytime, so I always wear my boxer briefs only at home and answer the door when the food rider arrives. Quite normal for guys I think. 

Normal la. But did u make it abnormal?

Guest guest
1 hour ago, Jaredboy said:

Is normal. Am a food delivery rider and seeing men wearing boxer briefs at door is a norm. To be frank, men in underwear at door can be quite normal nowadays too. 

29 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Is normal. Am a food delivery rider and seeing men wearing boxer briefs at door is a norm. To be frank, men in underwear at door can be quite normal nowadays too. 

Agree. Most importantly is dress comfortably at home. 

5 minutes ago, fugues said:

A female food deliverer may find it offensive. So always find out who is on the other side of the door first.

I only use Grab food. Will always know the rider is male or female after placing my order. So far never encounter female rider yet. Dont worry and thanks :) 

I once wore only a pair of swimming trunks to get my food before and the delivery guy was definitely caught by surprise. Not everyone will appreciate seeing someone in the nude or in their underwear so I think as a matter of courtesy, we should all be wearing at least a pair of shorts when collecting our orders.

I have stopped wearing just my underwear when collecting the food in case the delivery guys complain as well.

Guest Guest
1 minute ago, Triad said:

I once wore only a pair of swimming trunks to get my food before and the delivery guy was definitely caught by surprise. Not everyone will appreciate seeing someone in the nude or in their underwear so I think as a matter of courtesy, we should all be wearing at least a pair of shorts when collecting our orders.

I have stopped wearing just my underwear when collecting the food in case the delivery guys complain as well.

U just back from swimming? Lol

Maybe he was shocked why u wore swim trunks at home haha

3 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Pull down abit n expose it on not purposely mode. Ahem.....

Haha.. Then that would be offensive. Later I kanna complain. 

Actually I will always text the rider to leave the food at the doorstep, but some of them don't read and knock the door.. So I have to answer the door and ask them to leave it there. 

Just now, Jaredboy said:

Haha.. Then that would be offensive. Later I kanna complain. 

Actually I will always text the rider to leave the food at the doorstep, but some of them don't read and knock the door.. So I have to answer the door and ask them to leave it there. 

They wanna see also la. U don't get it ar?lol..

Guest guest
2 hours ago, Triad said:

In tis era nobody bother wat is courtesy anymore.

Me in delivery line for more than 5yrs. Met all kind of "thick skin" people at door. They oredi show courtesy if they r in underwear. 

Guest Uncle
1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Me in delivery line for more than 5yrs. Met all kind of "thick skin" people at door. They oredi show courtesy if they r in underwear. 

This is just fantasy talk. There are so many delivery females. You try showing them your hairy banana??? 

17 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I know what you mean, only we delivery people understand. Even my female colleagues always come across underwear man open door. 😆

Guest Uncle
6 hours ago, Guest Wow said:

I know what you mean, only we delivery people understand. Even my female colleagues always come across underwear man open door. 😆

My friend delivered to this Indian who wore his loincloth. Hairy bod and sweaty. He ended up sucking his furry 7" 

• G_M locked this topic