Male HQ

Food Rider or Courier Delivery, share what you encounter when making delivery (No ads allowed)

Guest Guest

I strongly urge the food delivery industry to buck up and be more professional in their job. Please do not stare or have sex with the customers at all times. Please kindly remember when you don the uniform, you  are a representive of the company. What kind of image and reputation will customers think!

I strongly urge the food divery industry work closely with the government agency to come up with a comprehensive guideline anf code of ethics as well as an advance WSQ course to upgrade the standards of the food delivery industry.

I will make time in my busy schedule if any leaders of the food delivery industry need my advise and knowledge.

52 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I strongly urge the food delivery industry to buck up and be more professional in their job. Please do not stare or have sex with the customers at all times. Please kindly remember when you don the uniform, you  are a representive of the company. What kind of image and reputation will customers think!

I strongly urge the food divery industry work closely with the government agency to come up with a comprehensive guideline anf code of ethics as well as an advance WSQ course to upgrade the standards of the food delivery industry.

I will make time in my busy schedule if any leaders of the food delivery industry need my advise and knowledge.

You are a course trainer and you work in the civil service / training institute?

But what does having sex with customers got to do with workforce skills qualification (WSQ)? Or do you mean work "force" and "services" qualification (WSQ)? 

7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You are a course trainer and you work in the civil service / training institute?

But what does having sex with customers got to do with workforce skills qualification (WSQ)? Or do you mean work "force" and "services" qualification (WSQ)? 

so to u its ok? Lets say a customer walk into a bank to do some banking things and than proceed to have sex with the banker. Is that professional? This is the same with the food delivery industry!

Guest Passbyer
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

I think you are been sour of you have no luck to get this kind of special service. 

if you are in this industry mean you have the way to highlight or up stand the standard of the industry. 

2 hours ago, Guest mc mac said:

It's the female version of MC fish fillet.

You want to belong to the LGBTQ community and don't know the meaning of CD?

if that former Malaysian Tourism minister had asked this question I had understood but...

Dont understand. But nvrmind. No I didnt "want to belong", I just happen to be. I dont suppose  being in it means ones must knw everything abt it. 

Edited by Leanmeat

Guest Hi I'm Bi
1 hour ago, Guest Bitchy guys said:

Guys or gays in this thread are so bitchy!

straight guys not so bitchy!

sianz gays are so bitchy! 

Straight gys are called JERKS by girls if they say nasty things. Male version of bitch.

Guest upsliding ah upskilling
40 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Wow can do hankypanky while foodpanda and still get paid for upskilling?

Love it.

Guest contradicting
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

You look at the issue from the wrong angle.

You forget it are the customers waiting in nude or semi-nude lusting on the young food delivery guys.

Why do you blame the food delivery boys who might get weak if they receive a 50 buckz tip.

Did you ever waste one single thought on how much these guys earn for each delivery?

You wouldn't even move your ass-crack one millimeter on your heavily sat through chair for such small money but start here to complain about the professionalism of the food delivery industry in your super duper petty issue style and making a big mole out of nothing. 

Why don't you blame the guys who entice for sexual activity with the delivery boys exploiting their situation being at the bottom of the scale as to earnings.

You always complain at near to every of your post about Singapore having so many poor people but now you even want to force them to bulk out their hard earned monies to pay 1/3 or more of costs for WSQ courses for upskilling.

Get real and start blaming the real culprits and not the victims and less favourable in society.

I don't mind if you shame the guys here who exploit the delivery guys. They are in the wrong and they should treat the delivery guys with the sufficient respect and not just as dicks for their satisfaction of their lust (while they don't get their share of sex from real gays but need to resort in enticing these boys to involve in such practices.

Stop hitting at the wrong groups such as the foodpanda etc guys.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

so to u its ok? Lets say a customer walk into a bank to do some banking things and than proceed to have sex with the banker. Is that professional? This is the same with the food delivery industry!

Honestly, it’s all our fantasies come true!! 

Handsome doctors, teachers, lecturers, MPs, bankers, lawyers, ..... oops!

Guest guest MacD

Can't believe some of the guests are so dumb, I'm just writing a parody of the fantasy story from DeMarko

His story so lousy, mine is so much better.

Guest Rain Man

Past few days have been pouring in the East so I ordered in since I've been working from home. I was dressed casually in skimpy shorts and my favorite climate adidas ta.nk top. As I stood in the hallway looking out the window I noticed how heavy the rain was and recalled stories past week of guys who delivered in such bad weather. I took out a dry warm towel and waited for the delivery. Within 30 minutes my delivery arrived and he was drenched and shivering. As he stood by my door way I offered him a towel and he smiled .Poor guy was soaked head to toe and I asked if he had time nd would like to use my dryer which could help dry his clothing partially. I think he was surprised and he kept quiet for a while and glanced out the window at the heavily pouring rain. He smiled and nodded and checked his mobile replying he had about 15 -20 minutes. I brought him to my kitchen where the dryer was and he removed his helmet and then pull off his tee shirt . I whispered for him to take off his pants and offered a bath towel and was surprised as he whipped it off showing a well toned tanned body. He was Malay and I could see via a very stretched undie he was well endowed.  I smiled and handed him another towel to dry off. I was feeling cheeky and as I handed him the towel I pressed it against his chest and pushed it against his nipple. By then I was erect and hard and as I stood near him my tool was pressing hard against my  sheer short shorts and my hardon visible . I noticed him looking at my hardon and playfully pressed it against his thigh and I felt a warm hand cupping the length and the squeezing it's outline. I sighed and as he dried his upper body I daringly placed my lips on his nipples and licked its tip before sucking hungrily.

He gently pushed me against my fridge and lowered his arms to pull my shorts down. I wasn't wearing any undies so my hard tool sprang out. As he kneeled and brought my shorts down I felt his warm lips at the tip of my tool and he wrapped his warm wet lips around and slowly took me deep down his throat! I leaned back and moaned as he caressed my thighs and sucked me hard. Then up he came as his tongue travelled up my groin , tummy and he kissed me deep as our cocks touched. He had dropped his towel and was naked .He then turned me around and as I reached back I found him rock solid as I fondled and massaged his length. He bent me forward and I felt fingers prying my hole and lubricating me and then within a few seconds his warm hard cockhead was on my entrance and he slowly inched into me. I gasped no expecting it so soon and positioned myself in front of my washing machine legs apart to take as much of him in! He started a slow thrusting motion and licked my back sending small tingling sensations across my body as he impaled me. As he went deeper I could feel his balls slapping against my butt and he was moaning loud how tight I was and that he was cumming! I started following his momentum and pushing my butt against him to take it all in. By then I was facing my kitchen window and I realized one of my neighbours opposite my block on a higher floor looking at me from his kitchen! It sort of turned me on and I pumped and squeezed my butt cheeks harder and i heard a load moan as he emptied his hot man juice into me. It was soo much cum and as he slowly withdrew his still hard and rigid tool I could feel the overload of cum drip down my cheeks. I turned and cleaned his tool with my mouth sucking him hard and dry and he collapsed on a chair with my warm lips around his slowly softening tool. Just then the buzzer from the dryer rang. ....We kissed and he grabbed me and sucked my nipples hard leaving small suck and bite marks and dressed up. I walked him to the door holding a towel only as he smiled and walked away

Guest grabber

This is not about delivery encounter but there's one Grab delivery guy that visits Changi Business Park, late nights. He is sometimes fully naked and loves to be fucked hard. There's another guy on a bicycle too, haven't seen him around for a while. He's a screamer and both loves to be fucked good. So any horny tops that can't get your grab delivery guy to bend over, just go there, slap them on the butt, bend them over and fire away. Or sometimes I just take off my shorts, push my cock right in their face and enjoy. Both are great horny btms, esp the other guy on bike. Really tight or maybe he's very good with squeezing you with his ass.

Guest They are comfort man

Sounds like delivery guys are similar to comfort woman in the past. Either kana suck or kana fuck. And they hope around to satisfy the customers needs. One day can meet few guys needs. Never wash their mouth or cock or hole. Kinda kinky 

Arrived at a customer’s place rather late at night and his main door was opened. The place was eerily quiet and I tried knocking softly since there wasn’t a bell in sight. After a number of knocking attempts, a malay man/teen came out of his room in a white translucent boxer. It was visible that he is at least semi hard since the outline was obvious and it was parked upwards! He opened the door while still gaming on his handphone, then gesturing for me to put the stuff on the table. I found that weird, but did as told. He was gaming all this while, and I bade him goodbye after putting the food down. That’s it. Eye treat. Hahaha

1 hour ago, Guest Cool said:

Arrived at a customer’s place rather late at night and his main door was opened. The place was eerily quiet and I tried knocking softly since there wasn’t a bell in sight. After a number of knocking attempts, a malay man/teen came out of his room in a white translucent boxer. It was visible that he is at least semi hard since the outline was obvious and it was parked upwards! He opened the door while still gaming on his handphone, then gesturing for me to put the stuff on the table. I found that weird, but did as told. He was gaming all this while, and I bade him goodbye after putting the food down. That’s it. Eye treat. Hahaha

wow where?

so tempting

• 1 month later...

Making mcd delivery to a condo just now at 3+am.  After exiting lift turning right to the corridor and at the right timing, I saw a guy stretching his upper nude body (his back facing my direction) out of his unit putting a bag of empty plastic bottles on top of his shoe cabinet. As the plastic bag was not balancing on top the cabinet, he took a step out from his door to balance it and I saw his lower body was nude too (nice fair butt). Just as he was done with the plastic bag and taking a step backwards into his unit, I walked past him looking at him and continue to the unit ahead. He really got a shiok and awkward seeing me. I think he just came out from shower too. He got a towel around his neck and hair still wet. Very bushy below, long skinny flaccid and exposing half his cock head out of foreskin...haha....really nice. 

8 hours ago, Guest Haha said:

Making mcd delivery to a condo just now at 3+am.  After exiting lift turning right to the corridor and at the right timing, I saw a guy stretching his upper nude body (his back facing my direction) out of his unit putting a bag of empty plastic bottles on top of his shoe cabinet. As the plastic bag was not balancing on top the cabinet, he took a step out from his door to balance it and I saw his lower body was nude too (nice fair butt). Just as he was done with the plastic bag and taking a step backwards into his unit, I walked past him looking at him and continue to the unit ahead. He really got a shiok and awkward seeing me. I think he just came out from shower too. He got a towel around his neck and hair still wet. Very bushy below, long skinny flaccid and exposing half his cock head out of foreskin...haha....really nice. 

u never wink at him.

Showered at 3am? Prolly after fucking session.lol

Edited by cutejack

1 hour ago, Kero222 said:

Trying to flirt any delivery boys around punggol , so far wasn’t successful lol 

Most delivery guys are:

1/ straight?

2/ always rushing to go deliver their next order?

... still got time to make love? 

• 2 weeks later...

Delivered mcd to a condo juz now. Upon arriving at e unit, e wooden door was widely opened with no gate n I saw nobody in e hse  I shouted "food delivery" then a lady voice "oei food is here ! " (fr dunno which corner of e hse)......n wow...a fair tall guy in spec probably e height of 1.86m with a water polo player bod came out of e bedroom wearing oni a white ck microfiber boxer briefs. Seriously, his cock head was clearly seen on his white microfiber boxer briefs. Fxxking hot! 

7 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Delivered mcd to a condo juz now. Upon arriving at e unit, e wooden door was widely opened with no gate n I saw nobody in e hse  I shouted "food delivery" then a lady voice "oei food is here ! " (fr dunno which corner of e hse)......n wow...a fair tall guy in spec probably e height of 1.86m with a water polo player bod came out of e bedroom wearing oni a white ck microfiber boxer briefs. Seriously, his cock head was clearly seen on his white microfiber boxer briefs. Fxxking hot! 

Lucky bitch she.lol

4 hours ago, Tedor said:

She’s the mama 😂

Why not. I sent once, knock door, auntie open door then shout for her son. Her son came to the door in underwear. Look liike a gamer with a headphone over his neck. Age 20+ I presume. 

Was waiting at the traffic light in my car and a deliveroo bike rider stopped right by my side.

I just turned my head to look out the window and he turned his head and our eyes met.

He gave me a wink. Looks cute at far as I can tell with his mask on.

Gave him a wink back.

Not sure what all that meant, but sweet nonetheless.

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest

Sharing what I saw this afternoon when making food delivery to a home. 

An old ah gong open the wooden door after I knocked. He left the wooden door half opened and went to search the key for gate. There is corridor in between the living room and dinning area leading to bedrooms. Standing outside the gate, I can see the first bedroom which is diagonally to me. The bedroom door was left ajar with a gap about the length of 2 long rulers. From the gap I saw ceiling to floor cabinet made with mirror doors. Those mirror doors reflect what is on the other side of the bedroom which is behind the door. Suddenly I saw someone moving in the mirror reflection. At first I thought my eyes blur but at second look I saw the reflection reflects a butt naked man with wet hair and a towel on his shoulder. He was facing a wardrobe of clothing behind the bedroom door and he seems looking and texting on his phone. Ah gong came open the gate took the food and pay me in $50. I ask ah gong if he has $2.20 so that I can give him $20 change because I got no smaller change and ah gong went in to get money. I continue watching and saw the man took a clothes from the wardrobe and then turn around and throw the clothes on the bed while continue on his phone. His frontal nude is now on the reflection and I clearly see his long dark meat hanging there. A dark piece of thick meat with long foreskin and very very bushy there, he seems around 40yo. While his eyes are still on his phone, he shouted "di di, can you stop playing water and hurry up, mommy is waiting for us." Next moment his 3-4yo son who was also wet and naked dragging a towel on floor (I presume out from toilet) push the door a little and went into the room. The man took the towel and placed over his son's head and dry him. Fwah...the man's junk was shaking like ding dong bell when he was drying his son. I really went hard! Ah gong came with money, after that close door show end. 🤪

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Sharing what I saw this afternoon when making food delivery to a home. 

An old ah gong open the wooden door after I knocked. He left the wooden door half opened and went to search the key for gate. There is corridor in between the living room and dinning area leading to bedrooms. Standing outside the gate, I can see the first bedroom which is diagonally to me. The bedroom door was left ajar with a gap about the length of 2 long rulers. From the gap I saw ceiling to floor cabinet made with mirror doors. Those mirror doors reflect what is on the other side of the bedroom which is behind the door. Suddenly I saw someone moving in the mirror reflection. At first I thought my eyes blur but at second look I saw the reflection reflects a butt naked man with wet hair and a towel on his shoulder. He was facing a wardrobe of clothing behind the bedroom door and he seems looking and texting on his phone. Ah gong came open the gate took the food and pay me in $50. I ask ah gong if he has $2.20 so that I can give him $20 change because I got no smaller change and ah gong went in to get money. I continue watching and saw the man took a clothes from the wardrobe and then turn around and throw the clothes on the bed while continue on his phone. His frontal nude is now on the reflection and I clearly see his long dark meat hanging there. A dark piece of thick meat with long foreskin and very very bushy there, he seems around 40yo. While his eyes are still on his phone, he shouted "di di, can you stop playing water and hurry up, mommy is waiting for us." Next moment his 3-4yo son who was also wet and naked dragging a towel on floor (I presume out from toilet) push the door a little and went into the room. The man took the towel and placed over his son's head and dry him. Fwah...the man's junk was shaking like ding dong bell when he was drying his son. I really went hard! Ah gong came with money, after that close door show end. 🤪

Hot daddy! 

I seen some in boxer or underwear during delivery. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Pity the delivery guy .... like machiam treated like a dog by this Erica Chan .... 

Erica Chan "Challenged" Food Delivery Man

As the TikToker checked his location in the delivery app, she laughed, saying:  “And now it is 730pm and he is moving! He is f***ing running, look at this dude. "Woah, that’s some real speed! Look at that s***, f***. Is that even on foot anymore?”

she asked.

It appeared that the delivery man did make it on time as Erica passed him the free Milo and candy as promised after she received her order from McDonald's.  

Though both of them shared a chuckle among themselves, many of her followers didn’t see the funny side of her actions.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Delivered breakfast to a flat tis morning. An old uncle opened e door n after seeing was delivery, he went away to take key for e gate. After he walk away, I saw a tattooed mature man sleeping in oni a grey color triangular undie (head n shoulder facing e gate n me). He was sleeping on e mattress on e floor in e living room n confirm he was having morning erection. Shape of his erected dick parking side way protruding on his undie was so obvious. His undie waistband was oso pushed up by his erected dick leaving abit of gap tat nearly can c his meat but too bad alot of pubic hair was exposing out of e gap covering his meat. Another golden hair tattooed ah beng was in e kitchen brushing teeth n was wearing oni a branded square undie. 

• G_M locked this topic