Male HQ

No Tears Left To Cry

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Right now I am in a state of mind, i want to be in like all the time, i got no tears left to cry so I am picking it up, i am loving, i am living, I am picking it up. I dont have tears in my body, i ran out and I like it. Dont matter how, what, where who tries it, we are out vibing.

Coming out even when its raining down, cant stop now so shut your mouth and if you dont know than now you know.

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

queen drama GIFs

By the way, why start a thread just to post some lyrics of some stupid songs, and name the title of the thread to be the title of the song ?? 

Stupid song? Why is it a stupid song? Can you craft that song? Can you do the production of that song? Write the lyrics of that song? Build the melody of that song? If its such a stupid song, anyone can do exectly the same?

Guest Guest
On 8/5/2019 at 9:59 PM, Guest Guest said:

Stupid song? Why is it a stupid song? Can you craft that song? Can you do the production of that song? Write the lyrics of that song? Build the melody of that song? If its such a stupid song, anyone can do exectly the same?

Even three years old kids can do better. Furthermore, three year old don't go around starting threads just to post the lyrics, and name the thread to be the title of the songs. 

Bo liao jiak liao bee. 

• 2 months later...
On 8/5/2019 at 4:31 PM, Guest Guest said:

Right now I am in a state of mind, i want to be in like all the time, i got no tears left to cry so I am picking it up, i am loving, i am living, I am picking it up. I dont have tears in my body, i ran out and I like it. Dont matter how, what, where who tries it, we are out vibing.

Coming out even when its raining down, cant stop now so shut your mouth and if you dont know than now you know.

Sometimes anger is a motivation to want to be better

That said anger over long periods can affect the mental health of an individual..

I hope your able to forgive the person that wronged you..

And karma is a bitch she will repay back what the person has done

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.