Male HQ

Hair extensions for men

Is there anyone who have had hair extensions done or know of anyone who had?

I've always had short hair and the same freakin' hairstyle for years. I'm looking to change things up and style my hair in a different way, which requires my hair to be longer to do so. If there are any hairstylists here, please shed some light on whether there's such a thing as hair extensions for men?

Any info will be greatly appreciated! 

1 hour ago, Magenta_Lilies said:

Lol. Those made me chuckle. No lah. I was thinking adding longer strands, then cut and style to look like the ones below. 

RXlamSr.jpg

SeAsrp2.jpg

RPusAGB.jpg

Not hairstylist, and don't have answer to your questions regarding the hair extension but tbh the hairstyle that you want is not very long. I advise you to let your hair grow for two months or so.

Wear cap during the process if you feel uncomfortable or ugly while letting your hair grow (I believe that there is such thing as "awkward hair phase" when growing your hair) or simply just trim the sides when they get longer and repair a bit of your crown part. 

• 2 years later...

At age 20, I already had baldness, and the only thing that helped me was complex hair care. First of all, I decided to entrust the return of my hair to the experts in their field - https://www.novahairtransplantnyc.com/. First, they gave me a hair transplant because growing hair from scratch with baldness can take up to half a year, and I did not want to go half-bald for that long. Then they developed a strict diet for me, which I followed all the time. Along with this, I used vitamins, nutritional supplements, and medicines. Although it was not easy, after half a year, I returned to my previous hair growth, for which I am very grateful to novahair. It's worth your time and efforts, trust me.

Edited by Shockwavevivo

Guest Guest
On 8/7/2019 at 8:33 PM, Magenta_Lilies said:

Is there anyone who have had hair extensions done or know of anyone who had?

I've always had short hair and the same freakin' hairstyle for years. I'm looking to change things up and style my hair in a different way, which requires my hair to be longer to do so. If there are any hairstylists here, please shed some light on whether there's such a thing as hair extensions for men?

Any info will be greatly appreciated! 

Far East Plaza has got alot of hair extension salon. Pls take note, price not cheap, fr $200+.

The length u wan can be easily grow in 2-3 mths unless u r bald. Juz be patient in growing. 

• G_M locked this topic