Male HQ

Ben Vs BlowingWindHot

babyboy88

On 8/5/2019 at 4:39 PM, Guest JuzLuvMassage said:

Finally managed to book a session with Ian. Location is not far from MRT and parking is convenient too.

Ian is polite and attentive with a boyish smile. No massage bed and massage was conducted on a big bed with a sheet. However it was much better than some massage beds as there was a comfy head rest which provided a very good support and didn’t caused pain on the face and eyes area like some massage beds.

He has good strength which I liked and he kept asking if the strength was alright at least 5 times.  He went extra miles using hot therapy after noticing the knots on my back. Thumbs up!

Can shower before and after.

ambience : 3.5/5 (dim light and soothing music)

service.     : 4/5

skill.           : 4/5

New profiles created just to give people fake feedback. Thats totally dispicable.

18 hours ago, Blowingwindhot said:

Yes, ive checked and u are indeed ben.

2019-08-08_18-21-13.jpg

@Blowingwindhot Since you said people are deserving of a chance, then what is your point of exposing the masseur?

I've told you that I had allowed him to operate because he said he is working to help pay for his mother's medical expenses and that he promised to improve on his service.

Why are you so relentless in trying to destroy someone's rice bowl, whatever he had done to you, there is no need to kill his business. You are really a fucking bastard!

For this I am giving you 1 week suspension for your lack in compassion and for being such a fucking prick.

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, G_M said:

Why are you so relentless in trying to destroy someone's rice bowl, whatever he had done to you, there is no need to kill his business. You are really a fucking bastard!

For this I am giving you 1 week suspension for your lack in compassion and for being such a fucking prick.

Wow, you are very 'polite' indeed!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.