Male HQ

Do tall build guys have bigger cocks?

Guest Blank

Guest Blank
16 hours ago, Guest Surveyor said:

Erected or un-erected?  

Hard hard :redface:

I don't have any experience with any other guys because my current bf is the only guy (<1.8m) I've seen erected right before my naked eyes.

My guess is most taller guys have bigger and longer hands, shoulder, waist, legs and therefore cocks too? At least that's what I heard for Caucasian guys in general. 

Guest Disappointed
On 8/8/2019 at 10:29 PM, Guest Blank said:

Do tall (1.8m above) build guys have bigger cocks? 

Nope.

Also muscular and tall doesn't mean bigger cock. Hookup with quite a few hunks, majority have below average sizes. 

Got few over 1.8m tall or above tat I saw in bkk yunomori haf a small flaccid of around 3 inches.

U can't judge them base on their small flaccid bcos u dunno how long it can grow to. 

27 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Got few over 1.8m tall or above tat I saw in bkk yunomori haf a small flaccid of around 3 inches.

U can't judge them base on their small flaccid bcos u dunno how long it can grow to. 

Yup fully agreed ...

some look small when flaccid but can grow up to 6 inches n more when hard

Guest Not height lah

Don't look at his height. For cock le gth look at his fore finger. His cock length is the length of his forefinger from the bridge of the thumb. For thickness look at his nose. People with broad nose has thick cocks. 

On 8/10/2019 at 1:36 PM, Guest Not height lah said:

Don't look at his height. For cock le gth look at his fore finger. His cock length is the length of his forefinger from the bridge of the thumb. For thickness look at his nose. People with broad nose has thick cocks. 

Load of crap.

In my extensive experience, no relationship at all between cock size and height. 

47 minutes ago, sam8899 said:

Load of crap.

In my extensive experience, no relationship at all between cock size and height. 

Think has some relation. Google it because some research done before if I'm not wrong. 

2 minutes ago, sam8899 said:

If you need Google to tell you the answer, I would say the link is pretty weak.

Its not about weak link. Its just yet to be discovered and read and gaining knowledge. 

Here I Google it for you to read. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=size+penis+relation+to+finger+and+nose+size&oq=size+penis+relation+to+finger+and+nose+size&aqs=chrome..69i57.16366j0j7&client=ms-android-sonymobile-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#ip=1

Guest Agreed
On 8/9/2019 at 8:50 PM, tic-toc said:

Let's get this straight boys. The size of your cock is just like the size of your eyes.  It is UNRELATED to your height or weight. Get over it.

Yes, truly agreed.

I'm 1.83m but I'm not well endowed. I used to think it could be the bone structure like how caucasians who are bigger in stature tend to have bigger dicks. But then i have seen chinese guys who are well built but their cock is also small. So the abovementioned statement by tic-toc is really true---The size of your cock is just like the size of your eyes.  It is UNRELATED to your height or weight.

Guest AboveAVG

I can say my height is above average about 1.75 for an Asian (Chinese) and my tool also above average. I met Ang Mohs that smaller than mine and if hey are big usually soft. I had an average dick Asian that made me almost auto cum because his was so hard like a broom stick but Ang Moh with big dick couldn't make me cum because soft like a rubber.

13 hours ago, Guest 1.83m said:

I'm 1.83m but I'm not well endowed. I used to think it could be the bone structure like how caucasians who are bigger in stature tend to have bigger dicks. But then i have seen chinese guys who are well built but their cock is also small. So the abovementioned statement by tic-toc is really true---The size of your cock is just like the size of your eyes.  It is UNRELATED to your height or weight.

Yep. Agreed. Not directly proportional. 

14 hours ago, Guest 1.83m said:

I don't mean your dick must be super thick and above 7.5inch long in order to qualify for a big penis. 

Maybe I should've indicate a size of 6inch for guys >1.8m as the definition of big cock. To me, 6incher is decent enough and super sexy to suck too. Anything too big is going to make bj hard and hurt during sex too. 

Guest Shortie here

I am only 1.6 in height. I used to be depressed bec of of my height. But I have a rather big one compared to many of my friends who are much taller and bigger in size. Flaccid it's about 4 inches and full hard it's aeound 7 inches and as thick as a those water bottle. I get a lot of people staring at my dick when I am in changing room. But I was still depressed bec of my height. So 4 years ago, I asked my dad to allow me to do an operation to make me taller. Well, 6 months rest and another 3 months to learn to walk properly, I am now 1.7 tall and with a 7 inch cock, I am getting to choose the girls I want to fuck and guys I want to fuck me. So those who are short but well endowed... U can become taller. 

Guest Penis envy

I also noticed during army times, those guys that have very big tool are actually not very tall..they are the ones that are not shy to walk around bare naked in the bunk and shower uninhibitedly. I am envious of them. Unlike me, i will cover up and go shower only when there is lesser people.

Guest onelasttime

I'm 180cm and weigh 78kg. played rugby since secondary school and do weight training so i have a bigger, muscle built. my flaccid is only 10cm and erect is 17cm and plumper. although my size i think is average it looks small on my frame and wish i was bigger. this does cause me some embarrassment and i try to avoid being fully naked in changing rooms etc. i've had a partner who i had been intimate with comment that they imagined me to be more hung considering my body size and frame. this did hurt me as it was my first time with someone.

in my 30s now, i still continue to be active. still run, swim, carry weights and play sports whenever i can to be fit and maintain my body. but being a little smaller down below has affected my confidence over the years especially when in flaccid state. this has caused me to usually cover up my lower body as much as i can especially in changing rooms.       

3 hours ago, Guest onelasttime said:

I'm 180cm and weigh 78kg. played rugby since secondary school and do weight training so i have a bigger, muscle built. my flaccid is only 10cm and erect is 17cm and plumper. although my size i think is average it looks small on my frame and wish i was bigger. this does cause me some embarrassment and i try to avoid being fully naked in changing rooms etc. i've had a partner who i had been intimate with comment that they imagined me to be more hung considering my body size and frame. this did hurt me as it was my first time with someone.

in my 30s now, i still continue to be active. still run, swim, carry weights and play sports whenever i can to be fit and maintain my body. but being a little smaller down below has affected my confidence over the years especially when in flaccid state. this has caused me to usually cover up my lower body as much as i can especially in changing rooms.       

Oh....indeed  a small cock u have. Try penis pump. 

3 hours ago, Guest onelasttime said:

Wtf 17cm erected is considered v big!!! That's more than 6 inches (Caucasian size) and high chance < 10% here have such huge size. Most are averagely around 4inches. 

Flaccid size does not matter as some will grow 2.5times which I've seen in my bf. I would be v scare of the pain if a 17cm hard cock were to penetrate me. 

Guest onelasttime
21 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh....indeed  a small cock u have. Try penis pump. 

have read about those things but have heard can cause permanent damage. don't want to risk it. but do those things really work? anyone tried before?

7 minutes ago, Guest Blank said:

Wtf 17cm erected is considered v big!!! That's more than 6 inches (Caucasian size) and high chance < 10% here have such huge size. Most are averagely around 4inches. 

Flaccid size does not matter as some will grow 2.5times which I've seen in my bf. I would be v scare of the pain if a 17cm hard cock were to penetrate me. 

i remember 2 friends and i measured in his house.  my other friends measured 18cm and 20cm.  mine was the shortest. i thought average caucasian size is much bigger than 6 inches. are you saying 4 inch is erect size?

yes flaccid size does grow when erect but most of the time your cock is in a flaccid state. when you're wearing jeans or sweatpants having bigger flaccid looks visually appealing compared to having a smaller, average one. plus i see that guys with bigger flaccid are also more confident in the changing rooms or urinals. i think it just boosts your ego when you're hung. 

3 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Try shaving your pubic hair. Cock will look bigger with no pubic hair 

used to in my 20s because i was very self-conscious. but now in my 30s i don't so much anymore. even let the hair on my chest and stomach grow as well now. occasionally may trim but not often as the upkeep is too much for a slightly hairy guy like me. 

I have met 1.85 with shitake size.

1.95 withbutton mushroom. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 8/15/2019 at 2:37 PM, Guest onelasttime said:

I suspect those penile measurements are not done correctly.  Cos 10cm flaccid and 17cm erect is very very respectable on anyone

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.