Male HQ

Do tall build guys have bigger cocks?

Guest Blank

On 5/5/2021 at 12:03 PM, Igood said:

I believe so

I believe so too. Comparing a 1.83m guy and 1.65m guy the taller guy's dick in most cases would be longer. But not in direct proportion to one's height in terms of cm. Just like a much taller guy would have longer limbs compared to a much shorter guy but not in direct proportion to his height. Of course, there are always exceptions ba.

Edited by yuquidam

Guest kaypoh
2 hours ago, yuquidam said:

I believe so too. Comparing a 1.83m guy and 1.65m guy the taller guy's dick in most cases would be longer. But not in direct proportion to one's height in terms of cm. Just like a much taller guy would have longer limbs compared to a much shorter guy but not in direct proportion to his height. Of course, there are always exceptions ba.

such as your ex

• 3 weeks later...

What I notice most guy with smaller build they have massive cock I ever get fuck by lean smaller build cock in local sauna his cock is massive and not fast shoter.

1 hour ago, fetish72 said:

What I notice most guy with smaller build they have massive cock I ever get fuck by lean smaller build cock in local sauna his cock is massive and not fast shoter.

Wow. Did it hurt your hole? 

19 hours ago, Zealouslogue said:

Wow. Did it hurt your hole? 

Bit sore but shiok and I will find another bottom and fuck them real good. Front feel shiok back door bit sore.

31 minutes ago, fetish72 said:

Bit sore but shiok and I will find another bottom and fuck them real good. Front feel shiok back door bit sore.

Wow. Very kinky lah. 

• 3 weeks later...

Especially lean hunch a little they have masssive thick cock and low hanging ball and ehrn thry fuck you no mercy at all as I get fuck by one at at one of the sauna I can feel my anal wal split and very sore but lucky with help of poppers feel very shiok and he not fast shoter. I bet he not local guy. It took a while to rest for next hunting will be a bottom.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.