Male HQ

Argument from "Make A Sentence From 5 Letters"

Guest Kee siao

Guest Kee siao

This new guy @mitridate likes showing off his bombastic words. Another member down voted him, so he retaliated in the same manner.

If I become member, I also down vote him, so 'hao lian'. Lol

37 minutes ago, Guest Kee siao said:

This new guy @mitridate likes showing off his bombastic words. Another member down voted him, so he retaliated in the same manner.

its funny how people think that just by using a guest account they can hide who they are.... I was just participating in my own way trying to stretch my vocabulary with no ill intention... so @-honey- I never had any argument with you so be a man and daring enough to confront me without using "guest accounts"

thank you and have a excellent time here...

3 minutes ago, mitridate said:

its funny how people think that just by using a guest account they can hide who they are.... I was just participating in my own way trying to stretch my vocabulary with no ill intention... so @-honey- I never had any argument with you so be a man and daring enough to confront me without using "guest accounts"

@-honey- maybe instead of arguing with me we try to make a positive use of the thread and took it as an opportunity to learn new words might be a more positive and productive utilisation of this site and thread

2 hours ago, mitridate said:

@-honey- maybe instead of arguing with me we try to make a positive use of the thread and took it as an opportunity to learn new words might be a more positive and productive utilisation of this site and thread

2 hours ago, mitridate said:

1stly, let me clarify - i dun like to argue, so e above was not me. u could choose not to believe, tt is up to u
2ndly, my actions said it all, no need for further elaboration, definitely no need any confrontation
finally, i do what i like, me 对事不对人, i can't stop u 4 ur doing
i dun hope to come back to this thread, as e saying goes, would only 越描越黑

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kee siao
On 5/14/2019 at 4:22 PM, mitridate said:

Lol

He gave you 7 down votes but you returned 9 instead. Ouch

• 2 months later...
On 5/14/2019 at 3:37 PM, Guest Kee siao said:

On 5/14/2019 at 4:17 PM, mitridate said:

Guest Kee Siao is NOT @-honey-

And you @mitridate is also NOT @Osiris88

Neither uses the same IP Address

• G_M changed the title to Argument from "Make A Sentence From 5 Letters"
Guest for completeness

On 8/9/2019 at 9:45 AM, -honey- said:

it was gd u were being ignored to be a mod, cos u r a revengeful person
ur character is flawed, not fit to be a mod

true tt we had our issues 3 mths ago, but now u r out on a 'revenge spree' using a new acc u created @Osiris88 to do personal attack

for ur posts above, i cld just throw u down votes each. but i dun as i give down votes to e content i dislike, not e person. ur actions shows ur despicable personality!

@-honey- @mitridate @Osiris88

Seriously, Why are you people are so concern about and fight for Likes and Down vote, just from playing a game to pass your time with your online nick.

It's so ridiculous!

Don't you guys have better things to worried about like your REAL social / work life instead of fussing over some online popularity where no one knows Who Are You and How you look like on an Online Gay Forum?

Should I just help all of you out by just LOCKING this thread and save you all all the trouble?

It's only a game. No need to act childish and down vote each other. Why act as petty? I wonder which guniang started this trend.

Act like a man.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

22 hours ago, fab said:

It's only a game. No need to act childish and down vote each other. Why act as petty? I wondery which guniang started this trend.

Act like a man.

blame it on e mod who introduced e down vote lo.
btw, ur name calling is precisely how misunderstandings started n quarrels begin, u r also 1 troublemaker lo.

5 hours ago, Guest knn said:

blame it on e mod who introduced e down vote lo.
btw, ur name calling is precisely how misunderstandings started n quarrels begin, u r also 1 troublemaker lo.

nod yes GIF by Captain Obvious

Don't know what type of "Teacher" taught him all those name callings one ... 

I hope his religious teacher taught him more than names  calling.

071424n69accr8ce664w6w.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.