Male HQ

Revive! Swedish / Relaxation Full-body Oil Massage Service - Incall (Tampines) & Outcall

Revive

AD26112022.thumb.png.d29d8b29eb4fe250f3085ed61a6cc5e2.png

Lime essential oils contain cleansing properties that help lighten and tighten the skin. The refreshing and bright scent of the oils helps lift your mood.

Please note that I do not provide body to body massage.

Line or Telegram revive4men 

Instagram or Twitter revivetampines

Venue: 5-10 mins walk from Tampines MRT (DT/EW) stations

Fixed rates:

60mins

S$80 for in-call / S$80 + surcharge for out-call

90mins 

S$120 (Full body with essential oil) for in-call / S$120 + surcharge for out-call

*Any other preferred duration, please enquire

Mode of payment: Only cash terms

Inclusive:

• Conducted in a private air-conditioned room with massage bed
  • Hot shower available before and after massage
  • Fresh clean towels provided
  • Disposable bedsheet provided
  • Disposable underwear available
  • Soothing music played
  • Bottle drinking water provided

Notes

• Enquires such as request for therapist to be in nude or inappropriate conduct will NOT be entertained.
  • Strictly for male customers above 21 years old / ≤ 90kg / non-hairy bodies.
  • Please make an appointment preferably one day in advance. If not, at least 2 hours prior to session.
  • Please give at least an hour of advance notice for any cancellation.
  • For incall services, appreciate if you could arrive on time for your allocated slot as only 15 minutes of waiting period is granted.
  • Please have your head washed after a haircut prior to massage session.
  • If you are unwell, please reschedule the session.
Edited by Revive

Line or Telegram revive4men / Instagram or Twitter revivetampines / Whatsapp only 89044064 

Venue: Near Tampines MRT (DT/EW) stations

Fixed rates:

60mins - S$80 for in-call / S$80 + surcharge for out-call

90mins - S$120 (Full body with essential oil) for in-call / S$120 + surcharge for out-call

Mode of payment: Cash terms only

751326553_lucky-clover-437259_960_720(1).jpg.7f37303bee79b92525fa2e0590e57b27.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 11/26/2022 at 10:49 AM, Revive said:

AD26112022.thumb.png.d29d8b29eb4fe250f3085ed61a6cc5e2.png

Lime essential oils contain cleansing properties that help lighten and tighten the skin. The refreshing and bright scent of the oils helps lift your mood.

Rates remain unchanged to help with inflation.

Fixed rates:

75mins

90mins 

S$100 (Full body with essential oil) for in-call / S$100 + surcharge for out-call

Inclusive:

• Soothing music played

Notes

• Enquires such as request for therapist to be in nude or inappropriate conduct will NOT be entertained.
  • Please make an appointment preferably one day in advance. If not, at least 2 hours prior to session.
  • For incall services, appreciate if you could arrive on time for your allocated slot as only 15 minutes of waiting period is granted.

Delicious lime! Nice work!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

AD18052023.thumb.png.b2218fd0fe3bd5a8932b96ed2228d602.png

Geranium essential oil reduces feelings of stress, anxiety, sadness, fatigue, and tension, enhances concentration, improves cognitive function, and balances the emotions as well as the hormones.

Fixed rates:

60mins

90mins 

S$120 (Full body with essential oil) for in-call / S$120 + surcharge for out-call

Inclusive:

• Soothing music played

Notes

Edited by Revive

Line or Telegram revive4men / Instagram or Twitter revivetampines / Whatsapp only 89044064 

Fixed rates:

90mins - S$120 (Full body with essential oil) for in-call / S$120 + surcharge for out-call

751326553_lucky-clover-437259_960_720(1).jpg.7f37303bee79b92525fa2e0590e57b27.jpg

Tried Marc's massage service last Thursday. Thankfully he was able to accommodate my last minute request. It is easy to navigate from the MRT station to his house but (FYI) can be quite a long walking distance. Not an issue for me tho. His house is super clean and neat. I have to say his toilet design/structure is very unique. Oh ya, able to shower before and after, but you know the drill, masseur will not recommend to shower after massage. Requested for a mixture of Swedish and Javanese massage technique (was trying my luck as I know not a lot of masseurs will allow such combination) and he was kind enough to accommodate. His massage skill is indeed very good and on the point. Medium to strong pressure. In case you are asking, his massage is not really the sensual kind (can be quite painful) so if you are looking for sensual massage you may want to find other masseur or maybe ask him beforehand if he can accommodate to your request. Please be respectful, no hanky panky. Comfortable massage bed, quite spacious. Can choose your preferred oil before the massage. I like that he won't rush his massage. Very meticulous, he will cover from head to toe, except your bird ya. Don't try your luck. He do massage the butt but nothing more than that. Love the neck and thigh massage the most. Very comfortable. After the massage, you will be rewarded with a bottle of water. Very thoughtful gesture. Not sure why he did not have many reviews here. Do give him a try if you are nearby his area. Am sure you will like it, especially if you like medium to strong pressure massage.

• 1 month later...
On 5/20/2023 at 1:22 PM, ctrlzjeez said:

Tried Marc's massage service last Thursday. Thankfully he was able to accommodate my last minute request. It is easy to navigate from the MRT station to his house but (FYI) can be quite a long walking distance. Not an issue for me tho. His house is super clean and neat. I have to say his toilet design/structure is very unique. Oh ya, able to shower before and after, but you know the drill, masseur will not recommend to shower after massage. Requested for a mixture of Swedish and Javanese massage technique (was trying my luck as I know not a lot of masseurs will allow such combination) and he was kind enough to accommodate. His massage skill is indeed very good and on the point. Medium to strong pressure. In case you are asking, his massage is not really the sensual kind (can be quite painful) so if you are looking for sensual massage you may want to find other masseur or maybe ask him beforehand if he can accommodate to your request. Please be respectful, no hanky panky. Comfortable massage bed, quite spacious. Can choose your preferred oil before the massage. I like that he won't rush his massage. Very meticulous, he will cover from head to toe, except your bird ya. Don't try your luck. He do massage the butt but nothing more than that. Love the neck and thigh massage the most. Very comfortable. After the massage, you will be rewarded with a bottle of water. Very thoughtful gesture. Not sure why he did not have many reviews here. Do give him a try if you are nearby his area. Am sure you will like it, especially if you like medium to strong pressure massage.

I think his is more heavy blow firm style but I alway ask less strength. Too light may as well goes sensual type.

• 2 months later...

AD04092023.png

Fixed rates:

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/3/2023 at 8:40 AM, MisterTan said:

I think his is more heavy blow firm style but I alway ask less strength. Too light may as well goes sensual type.

Can ask for combination massage style which I usually request!

• 1 month later...

AD12112023.thumb.png.2fdc7616649f8670771d282f6c2cfbde.png

Fixed rates:

• 1 month later...

AD24122023.thumb.png.d02791a437cc85b008f1b5cca0491a3d.png

BLESSED CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Massage styles: Firm / Relax / Combination + Aromatherapy

Fixed rates:

60mins S$80 (Partial body with essential oil)for in-call / S$80 + surcharge for out-call

90mins S$120 (Full body including face and head with essential oil) for in-call / S$120 + surcharge for out-call

Inclusive:

• Soothing music played

Notes

Fixed rates: