Male HQ

Where do you buy your clothes nowadays?

lonely57

As for me i go for those high end brands but i purchased during gss, year end and staff purchase. I dont get those pieces that people know that you been wearing it. I get those very simple and ever green important is match with my existing collection. Partly i was very lucky my company i work for they give us grooming allowance to spend every 6months we can shop the amount they gave. Plus we under lifestyle so no office attire you can wear nice Gucci sandal with D-squared jeans, Balmain or Dolce and Gabbana jeans enblem belt plain shirt and linen blazer. Unless you meeting client than you have to put on  slim cut suits oxford or derby black shoe from Christian Laoubutin or Dolce and Gabbana.

Guest Derelict

Uniqlo's very good. Designer clothes at bargain prices. During limited offer periods, I find myself picking up lots of JW Anderson, UTs and low rise boxer briefsAIRism stuff.

Otherwise, it's Daiso for various household things. 

Guest Derelict
21 hours ago, mate69 said:

dont buy

save $$$$

still using quite a bit of clothes (tops) from university days....20 years ago

I wished I could. But those old clothes have turned stiff and hard, making it uncomfortable. 

• 1 year later...

I am shocked Raoul can't survive in sg. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 1/3/2022 at 1:23 AM, fab said:

Raoul started to shift its focus to womenswear and that what set the brand back. Womenswear is faster-paced then Menswear and needs more changes per season in terms of trends, colours, and fabrics. This proved to be very challenging where minimum order and quality control were concerned. 
Had it stayed focused on Menswear, Raoul may still be here today like Benjamin Barker. But having said this, the big boss of Benjamin Barker has their own factories so that helps. 

Has anyone bought determinant,  a hK brand,  b4?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 1/2/2022 at 12:23 PM, fab said:

I remember I bought this leather soccer shoes from Raoul before at their store in Changi airport before I departed. They used to have nice tailored shirts and I think I bought one before, and some business wear. There is this shirt company that I got into the past few years from Japan, Kamakura. The store provides great service and the shirts are very well made. They are on the pricy side, but when there is a sale, it is time to stock up. 

Love. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.