Male HQ

Taiwanese Politicians of Interest

Guest Vid

On 8/27/2019 at 6:37 PM, Guest impersonated said:

The Moderators requested Disclosed Yourself not to post under this Nick in the Main Forum.

Tell me where is the "trick"?

What trick did Disclosed Yourself apply in the Main Forum?

In contrast to you, Disclosed Yourself never impersonated other Guest nicks.

However, you like to post pretending to be someone else by using other Guest's nicks.

Everybody knows it.

Posting under a Guest nick and Hiding behind a guest nick is something different.

In fact, it was only you yourself who impersonated other Guest nicks.

The same as you tailed and stalked every post that was made under the Guest nick "Disclosed Yourself"  and came up with a "nonsense" comment after any such post (by the way hiding with different Guest nicks) or any such silly starting of threads with sexual exposure under Disclosed Yourself, which you did.

These are what we call the "dirty tricks" and hiding behind Guest nicks

How you know Disclosed Yourself never impersonated other Guest nicks? How you know "Disclosed Yourself" never came up with a "nonsense" comment after any such post (by the way hiding with different Guest nicks) or any such silly starting of threads with sexual exposure under "Disclosed Yourself"? How you know "Disclosed Yourself" is not playing what we call the "dirty tricks" and hiding behind Guest nicks? 

How you know all these? Are you Disclosed Yourself himself impersonating as Guest impersonated to be so sure? LOL... You have really disclosed yourself to be Disclosed Yourself, haven't you? Hahahahahahaha ..... 

The Mee Goreng thing is something solely "hyped" by you and no one else.

Even Tomcat did not take it at heart when Disclosed Yourself teased him because of his ethnic mix.

But you just tried to unsuccessfully frame Disclosed Yourself as Racist. Look at your claims: You don't even quote the full section but just single out a bit of what was written to justify your wrongful claims. Disclosed made clear at many occasions that this Mee Goreng thing does not apply to all South East Asians or South East Asian Chinese but you tend to ignore it.

Just tell me why Disclosed Yourself should be a Racist when he singles out other posts that are Racist. Does that make any sense?

That whole episode was just made up by you and nothing else (such as other silly nonsense things made up by you for YEARS).

By the way, has there been any attack? I didn't see one.

Did he say to any single post something nasty and attack this guy with insults or anything serious?

And why did the thread end up in the Flaming Room? Because you incessantly hit against Disclosed Yourself by making up all the nonsense.

The other made up nonsense of the sword. I bet 96% of the guys here read the "Keris" as the hard dick.

Racist remark is racist remark. Nothing needs to be hyped up. The post is for everyone to see. Disclosed Yourself singles out other posts that are Racist and from the way that he is always singling out other posts commenting on darker skin tones, we can safely assume he is a non-Chinese. Does that make any sense for him to be a racist? Yes, if he is  RACIST who calls out on racism against his own race, but promote his own version of racism on others races. This is called HYPOCRISY! Get it yet??

On the last point:

The fact that you have been trolling people at Blowing Wind is already a known fact.

Or do you seriously want to deny that you trolled one particular Member with a very bird like sounding Member profile for 7 to 9 years?

And did you ever adhere to the request from the Moderator not to troll in the Blowing Wind Main Forum?

Why do you still smear the Main Forum with Guest posts  under the nick "Disclosed Yourself"???

You always need people to attack and enemies in your life, is it?

It is interesting that you tend to ignore all the exposure that you have received at Blowing Wind by the Moderators for the past 9 years....

Hahahahahaha ...... What makes you think I am the one who has been trolling Nightwhore for the past 7 - 9 years?? I guess it is easier for you to phantom it out to be that way, isn't it? It's just so much easier for you to think that there is only ONE person behind all these trolling because it is too much for your peabrain to believe that there are multiple more people who hates Nightwhore for the type of perverted treacherous creature that he is, isn't it?

Didn't it occur to you that Nightwhore has been making countless enemies on this BW over and over again for so many years, that more and more people has been trolling against him for all those past 7 - 9 years? No one person can troll another for so long, OK? It's not me who always need people to attack and enemies in my life. It is him who is always seeking out people to attack him by making enemies with people in his life, OK? It's his own argumentative nature and his persistent treacherous desire to attack Singaporeans and defend foreigners that led him to this stage himself, OK? Hahahahahahaha ...... 

You really need to know who to speak up for in real life. And trust me, it's not going to be disclosed yourself, not Nightwhore, and not Steve .... Get it yet??  

Guest impersonated
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

How you know Disclosed Yourself never impersonated other Guest nicks? How you know "Disclosed Yourself" never came up with a "nonsense" comment after any such post (by the way hiding with different Guest nicks) or any such silly starting of threads with sexual exposure under "Disclosed Yourself"? How you know "Disclosed Yourself" is not playing what we call the "dirty tricks" and hiding behind Guest nicks? 

How you know all these? Are you Disclosed Yourself himself impersonating as Guest impersonated to be so sure? LOL... You have really disclosed yourself to be Disclosed Yourself, haven't you? Hahahahahahaha ..... 

Racist remark is racist remark. Nothing needs to be hyped up. The post is for everyone to see. Disclosed Yourself singles out other posts that are Racist and from the way that he is always singling out other posts commenting on darker skin tones, we can safely assume he is a non-Chinese. Does that make any sense for him to be a racist? Yes, if he is  RACIST who calls out on racism against his own race, but promote his own version of racism on others races. This is called HYPOCRISY! Get it yet??

Hahahahahaha ...... What makes you think I am the one who has been trolling Nightwhore for the past 7 - 9 years?? I guess it is easier for you to phantom it out to be that way, isn't it? It's just so much easier for you to think that there is only ONE person behind all these trolling because it is too much for your peabrain to believe that there are multiple more people who hates Nightwhore for the type of perverted treacherous creature that he is, isn't it?

Didn't it occur to you that Nightwhore has been making countless enemies on this BW over and over again for so many years, that more and more people has been trolling against him for all those past 7 - 9 years? No one person can troll another for so long, OK? It's not me who always need people to attack and enemies in my life. It is him who is always seeking out people to attack him by making enemies with people in his life, OK? It's his own argumentative nature and his persistent treacherous desire to attack Singaporeans and defend foreigners that led him to this stage himself, OK? Hahahahahahaha ...... 

You really need to know who to speak up for in real life. And trust me, it's not going to be disclosed yourself, not Nightwhore, and not Steve .... Get it yet??  

First Point:

What is your intention of posting under the nick "Impersonated" (or previously under "Disclosed Yourself) whilst well knowing that you are not that Guest other than trying to cause confusion and attempting to stigmatise (or ridicule) Disclosed Yourself or Impersonated or the person behind Disclosed Yourself or Impersonated himself.

These are the silly tricks you are playing at Blowing Wind. This is Kindergarten - sandbox level.

Second Point:

You are correct: Everybody can read the Mee Goreng smell post of Disclosed Yourself. That is the good thing!

Here, I copy the passage over:

On 3/22/2019 at 6:40 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

The only problem I sometimes have, in particular with guys in Malaysia/ Singapore or China/ Taiwan is that their body has this sort of "Mee Goreng" smell. It is difficult to describe, but it seems that they smell a sort of fried noodle type, but has a bit a "rotten" scent. I know people will start laughing here. but I have faced this quite often in the nearer region but not so much with guys from Indonesia or Thailand. I always go quite far away, if I notice that type of smell with locals. And it comes from people with all local ethnic backgrounds in Singapore. And it can happen that i even stop dating someone for fun, if he had this one type of strong smell, which I personally dislike so much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He mahi te ataa noho, e kii ana te wheke.

Your allegation is baseless. You like to ignore the complete content made and you even tempered the original post just to continue your baseless accusations against Disclosed Yourself.

The post would have been racist if Disclosed Yourself had written:

Every South East Asian Chinese has a rotten Mee Goreng smell.*  (*Disclaimer: This sentence here is just for illustration purposes and does not reflect the views of the person posting this post.)

However, Disclosed Yourself never made any such statement. The original sentence does not say that and he never ever wrote that.

He simply explained that sometimes in particular with guys in Malaysia/Singapore... and he even made clear that this smell applies to other ethnic people in Singapore. He never exclusively applied it to Singaporean Chinese (or South East Asian Chinese) only.

Only you make this out!

If you don't understand the statement made, then this is your personal problem.

But look at your reactions: You even dared to temper the original sentence just to make your unjustified claim.

But for months you drag on in naming this as a racist statement and even continue whilst the statement had been further explained to you.

This is what I mean by "hyped up".

Actually, I don't need to explain this to you, because you know this very well. But you just try to smear your trolling dirt on Disclosed Yourself, even being well aware there has never been any case or racist statement at all.

You interpret it a way to frame someone as racist on baseless grounds and you drag this on for months if not a year soon. You even tampered the original post in most of your own posts so that it suits your claim on racism.

The statement is not at all racist because it never included a whole group of ethnic people.

If anyone would call the statement racist, then please put your point through here now (Thanks). But I will only accept any replies from member accounts.

It was sufficiently explained but you just want to ignore it, simply to smear dirt on someone else. What you do is just simply trolling.

Disclosed Yourself has been defending people from all backgrounds at Blowing Wind irrespective whether they are of any ethnic background, dark skin, or other personal characteristics or whatever (looks, sexual preferences, age etc etc).

You are making things up again.

It seems that in your opinion a Singaporean Chinese can't speak out against racism against people with a darker skin? In your opinion such people, who in Singapore/ Blowing Wind speak out for darker skin toned persons must always be non-Chinese?

It is interesting what sort of conclusions your prefer to draw and it reflects very clearly your personal racist mindset.

Third Point

Thanks for admitting that what was going on against Nightingale is trolling and that you have been trolling him!

I quote you here:

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Hahahahahaha ...... What makes you think I am the one who has been trolling Nightwhore for the past 7 - 9 years?? I guess it is easier for you to phantom it out to be that way, isn't it? It's just so much easier for you to think that there is only ONE person behind all these trolling because it is too much

It is further of interest to note that you speak of "enemies" and even use the word "hate".

So, a Singaporean who speaks out against injustices or bad situations in Singapore or any bad treatment of foreigners in Singapore is directly an enemy or treacherous person to you?

You need to hate such a person and that justifies trolling any such person?

Didn't you just clearly confirm that you always need an enemy in your life and that you prefer to attack others?

I m quite sure that there would not be that word "Kiasu" in Singapore (which is a very Singaporean word), if in Singapore there weren't some very nasty, ugly behaving Singaporean persons, trying to take advantage to their own benefit at every corner.

In your opinion, any person calling out against any such Kiasu Singaporeans is a treacherous enemy who has to be hated (and then be trolled and attacked)?

We all know here that plenty of foreigners doing very hard and ugly jobs in Singapore have for sure for many years not been very well treated here in Singapore. Workers from South Asian origin who were forced to live in one big hall with 80 - 150 men in one single room, sharing 3 showers some few years back. The situation has only slightly improved the past 3 - 5 years.

The Singaporean who voiced against such inhuman treatment are treacherous enemies to you?

A Singaporean who speaks out for a maid who has no voice in the country, is a treacherous enemy to you?

Anyone who points out ugly behaviour by fellow Singaporeans is an enemy to you, who has to be hated and trolled in gay Discussion forums???

And you would even perpetuate the trolling?

You would accept the nasty behaviour of a Singaporean (or any ill treatment by a Singaporean), only because he is a fellow Singaporean?

You would laugh when I tell you that once in the morning I looked into Blowing Wind and saw a post from Nightingale on this "Dog lovers" thread my eyes had been rolling.

But so what? I have not duty to read the post and can just move to what I m more interested in.

My eyes are rolling too when I see these copied moneyboy pictures from some Riverrobles on sexy cute guys or this other thread on "erotic collections". But would I start hating him and see him as my enemy and even troll him endlessly? No, why should I.

And there are many more.

What disgusting character do your reveal that you troll someone, who received objections or critical comments at Blowing Wind from other Blowing Wind Members. So, you prefer to hit and troll on others who you assume to be weaker (and hiding behind the veil of the Guest posts)?

There is no evidence that one guy can't troll someone at Blowing Wind for 7 or 9 years.

Plenty of guys have been around for that amount of time and posting always the same things for years (see above).

If you read back that thread, language and other characteristics are quite similar.

And others who disliked some posts of Nightingale maybe were sufficiently mannered to counter him in a heated discussion but I don't think those guys would pull him through with nasty trolling posts for years.

We know you like to deny and point to others.

But, you know yourself best, that your own behaviour had been unacceptable, so even if you did not start it, there was never any justification to continue trolling Nightingale for so many years.

Thanks for your last post and letting us know (again) who you really are.

I wouldn't know what better describes a "perverted creature".

Guest Guest 2
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Guest impersonated = Guest Disclosed Yourself = slutty Clementi cumwhore = racist asshole

Nightwhore = perverted treacherous creature

In Chinese, we call these two 奸夫淫妇,蛇鼠一窝

LOL 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.