Male HQ

Do you fart in public?

Guest fazzy794

Guest fazzy794

I’m quite disgusted to people who fart in public like in train or bus. Can they hold it until they are at home or in the toilet where it is more appropriate. Awhile ago in the train, between Commonwealth and Dover, this lady besides release an awful gas and people inside reacted badly. She kept in silence but I know it was her as I heard the sound came from her.

Guest Fartology

Do you think that people with bubble butts or fat people have it bad? There's more meat/fat hence they'd have to force their farts out and would tend to sound louder. When they get older and their butts sag its worse.

Guest Whistles
1 hour ago, lonelyglobe said:

Actually the "volumn" can be controlled, just spread your butt crack a bit and slowly release but sometime got accident too ha....

Volume referring to the amount of gas OR the sound ?

i admit that if I squeeze my butt cheeks when farting, the sound is like the kettle whistling when water boils.  

i don't fart when there is ppl around, unless u hated them.

But once, many years ago, i took a bus home. I often rest my kneecap at the seat in front of me. So when i was about to alight, i put down my legs and there was a sudden fart from ME... and its damn stink.... and i got nowhere to hide my face. I quickly alight and run away.....

i pity those passengers on the bus...... trapped with my chanel no. 5

12 minutes ago, benedict5856 said:

i don't fart when there is ppl around, unless u hated them.

But once, many years ago, i took a bus home. I often rest my kneecap at the seat in front of me. So when i was about to alight, i put down my legs and there was a sudden fart from ME... and its damn stink.... and i got nowhere to hide my face. I quickly alight and run away.....

i pity those passengers on the bus...... trapped with my chanel no. 5

I would label yours as Christian Dior's Poison.... hahaha 

Guest WeeHunNus

I did, even when i am in class or while giving a consultation to student. 

To me, it's a level of trust between to party, and when you do something like this, you trust each other wholeheartedly. No wall between us. 

5 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Intestinal gas is something natural,  and we should be able to release it without problems if we can do it without making noise.

Doing it in the crowded train (with no sound) and passengers fearing a sarin attack like Tokyo subway, you’re going to cause a stampede

11 hours ago, Guest Aum said:

Doing it in the crowded train (with no sound) and passengers fearing a sarin attack like Tokyo subway, you’re going to cause a stampede

This is an added bonus when tired at night, since the stampede of passengers will leave some seats empty.

Guest InBangkok

I think there is art to farting - at least to not being caught at it. The fact is that as Steve noted farting is a product of each person's digestive system. A by-product of the chemical reaction in our digestive system is the inevitable production of air. If we have gulped our food and swallowed too much air, sometimes that will come out of our mouths. Most often, though, it gets out of the body lower down. Those with active lives and who indulge regularly in sports are probably less aware of it. Others are much more aware and often self-conscious. Trying to hold it in can feel uncomfortable over a long period. So since we all fart, why not let it rip, so to speak?

If you are disturbed by the smell of any farts but particularly your own, you don't need to be embarrassed. If you are with other people, as soon as you have farted and notice the smell, act like it had come from another source. Make a face, look around and perhaps move away a little. Unless they are very close friends, those with you will absolve you of any guilt for the small!  :thumb:

Guest paiseh
On 8/16/2019 at 9:43 AM, Guest Busuk said:

I always fart in the elevator when alone.  🤪

i just farted in the elevator a while ago. when i step out i saw a lady outside waiting to enter 😱

• 2 years later...

Nothing is worse than stepping into the lift and the person who farted is in there, and the smell lingered. He got off, and someone else came in and gave you the evil look thinking you're the one who did it. 

Of course, farting is a fetish, eproctophilia, in the world we live in today. So deep a deep breath. It is not something to be sniffed at. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

Guest Right?
On 4/10/2022 at 1:03 AM, doncoin said:

Nothing is worse than stepping into the lift and the person who farted is in there, and the smell lingered.

I do not deny I am guilty at that too.  But hey!!!!  still better than people or dog peeing inside the lift.  Right?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.